Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
121 - 140 (of 406) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have braces on teeth since April. However since my last visit I've been experiencing upper front tooth and nasal sinitivity
I used nasonex for a while it got very expensive then was switched to generic Flonase now I got a free sample of nasacort are they all b...
Sir I am getting sounds, which are uncontrollable, are coming from my mouth. They are causing a lot of discomfort for me. Please give me ...
This started about 10 months ago when I started having trouble with by balance felt like is was on a moving sidewalk the feeling came an...
I have been suffering from this wierd head/ ear/ neck pressure, sometimes pressure on forehead, eyes and roof of mouth, for the last 9 we...
1 answer |
10479510 tn?1410438628
I am a 35 year old woman living with RA and I came down with pretty sudden chest congestion and what appears to be sinus infection.... ba...
My symptoms began in 09, large clumps of mucus needing extracted by hand, feels like there is a blockage at back of nose throat area, wh...
Hi this been going on for two days. The left side of my jaw hurts and i can barely open my mouth,sore throat can barely swallow, sometime...
For the past year, I have been on antibiotics constantly and within 24 hours of them being out of my system, the horrible sinus headaches...
7 answers |
Hey there everyone. It has been a long time since I ventured over to this site for advice and once again I would appreciate any input. ...
My symptoms began about 2 years ago with back to back sinus infections. I consulted an ENT who spent less than 20 minutes w/ me & suggest...
What are the symptoms of sinus problems
Hi there I was diagnosed with sinisitus about 4-5 week's ago been on 3 different antibiotics but none have really worked they may have ...
3 answers |
I have found medical forums very valuable finding out what works to heal my medical issues. Learning what works for others when doctors o...
1 answer |
I went to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN last year and was diagnosed with non-allergic rhinitis and also chronic sinusitis. I keep getting ...
1 answer |
it started with warming feeling in an around my left ear then came a feeling of fullness like my ear needed to pop. after a week I went t...
After attending over at least 6 years, surgeries to see various G.P's about the constant sniffing I experience, sinus problems, and the m...
I would like to ask your expertise about my 8-year old son's condition. Just 3 weeks ago, his condition started when he had a stuffy n...
2 answers |
I have been suffering sinus drainage since January. I have had a history of sinus problems but it had been managed very well by using Rhi...
2 answers |
Alright, trying to keep it short and sweet. I was away for New Years, and the hotel I stayed at was extremely dry, even for winter, ex...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...