Aa
A
A
Close

Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

121 - 140 (of 398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My symptoms began about 2 years ago with back to back sinus infections. I consulted an ENT who spent less than 20 minutes w/ me & suggested a CT scan which showed minimal mucus lining in my maxillary sinus cavities. At that time I couldn...
  Posted
What are the symptoms of sinus problems
  Posted
Hi there I was diagnosed with sinisitus about 4-5 week's ago been on 3 different antibiotics but none have really worked they may have kept it at bay for a week or less but it keeps coming back I'm not as stuffy as I was but still have...
  Posted
I have found medical forums very valuable finding out what works to heal my medical issues. Learning what works for others when doctors only want to give me antibiotics. I have also had chronic sinus infections and allergies for over 30 ...
  Posted
I went to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN last year and was diagnosed with non-allergic rhinitis and also chronic sinusitis. I keep getting sinus infections since moving to Washington state. Mayo prescribed Ipratropium/Bromide spray along w...
  Posted
it started with warming feeling in an around my left ear then came a feeling of fullness like my ear needed to pop. after a week I went to my doctor. he said it sounded like fluid in my ear and then confirmed this when he checked my ear....
  Posted
After attending over at least 6 years, surgeries to see various G.P's about the constant sniffing I experience, sinus problems, and the most revolting of nasal passage clearing, I am having it finally, investigated. Symptoms: Constant s...
  Posted
I would like to ask your expertise about my 8-year old son's condition. Just 3 weeks ago, his condition started when he had a stuffy nose. I nomally don't give antibiotics or decongestant as what his pedia had advised unless the said ...
  Posted
I have been suffering sinus drainage since January. I have had a history of sinus problems but it had been managed very well by using Rhinocort AQ until I developed a sinus infection. Since January, no relief. I have been to the ENT and ...
  Posted
Alright, trying to keep it short and sweet. I was away for New Years, and the hotel I stayed at was extremely dry, even for winter, expectedly my sinuses got very irritated. After I got home I came down with a "cold" about 2 days late...
  Posted
I have allergic Rhinitis. After about 30 minutes after I have sprayed Dymista into my nostrils, mucous slowly begins to run down the back of my throat and into my lungs. After about four hours of constant hacking on my part, the drainage...
  Posted
Hello, I've had this sinus issue for a while now, at least 3-4 months. It's a constantly running right nostril. No blockage in either. The fluid is green-ish or yellow-ish. I've tried the steroid spray and antibiotics that doctors proscr...
  Posted
Hi All, I have come across this forum whilst searching the internet for some answers. I have been suffering from the symptoms mentioned on here for about 6 years now. Just to give you a short overview, will keep it short: I am li...
  Posted
I started having issues with my ears in aug. 2013, started with them just feeling "full", then it turned into me having retracted ear drums... I went to see an ENT (after MANY) attempts to have my normal Dr. Figure out what was going on,...
  Posted
I recently had my pituitary tumor removed and now I've been told I need sinus surgery. Apparently several different areas of my sinuses are blocked and infected, some related but mostly unrelated to my tumor removal, as it was done trans...
  Posted
result says 1.Minimal mucosal thickening is seen in billatral maxillary & ethomid sinuses. 2.Deviated nasal spectrum seen to left with bony spur 4.5x2.2 mm 3.bialatral concha bullosa is noted 4.incidently noted pnematization of petr...
  Posted
I have horrible pain and pressure behind and below my eyes, temple and upper cheek area. It feels like someone punched me in the face. I get occasional very sharp shooting pains deep behind my left eye, in my left temple, and ear and jaw...
  Posted
Hey I need someone with nasal disorder knowledge to help me. I went to the doctor who told me I have Vasomotor Rhinitis possibly due to my GERD. I don't have the typical symptoms. I have major pressure feeling on my nose some days and no...
  Posted
I had a ct scan of my sinus's and my doctor found a mass which he thinks is a polyp. I am scared to be put under general but he said it's only 30 minutes and I should be fine. Is general anesthesia the only way they can work on a si...
  Posted
hello: i had sinus surgery about 3 weeks ago. I was told to douche my sinus every morning and night with a neilmed saline mixture, it is a little bottle you squeeze up in your nose and comes out the other side. Well, some goes down my th...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...