Aa
A
A
Close

Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

141 - 160 (of 397) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering why I've been having blood tinged saliva in the morning. When I wake up in the middle of the morning to go pee I'll split in the sink to see if it's still there, and sure enough it has been. For at least the past few mont...
  Posted
Is anyone aware of an ENT surgeon who offers Laser based septoplasty? I was going to have it done in the UK but couldn't schedule it in time before relocating. It's less invasive than the regular septoplasty and an easier recovery. Than...
  Posted
I had a MRI scan done on my back/neck/head, they found a mass in my sphenoid sinus. The doctor said it hadn't grown anymore than in proportion to my body, although they don't know if it is harmful. Everyday for probably a month or two no...
  Posted
Hello to everyone! To whom it may concern. I have (maybe had) a chronic runny nose, I could not fully enjoy the pleasant smell of the world. By the time the problems occurred, my eyes started tearing because the Nasolacrimal into the nos...
  Posted
7659759 tn?1394406543
On Feb. 13th, I went to the emergency room for headaches and chest pain with weird pins and needles feeling in my upper back. They did an XRay of my chest and said it was migraines(after not doing anything for my head) I went back on t...
  Posted
Ive been having weakness on the left side of my body and an ear infection the doctor said that could be due to the sinusitis but I wanted to check and see if thats tru
  Posted
When i go to sleep, after 4 hours of sleeping i woke up and my mouth will be dry and my nose will close down.Than after 10 minutes every thing will return to normal. This problem is happening every night. I tried navas spray but it did ...
  Posted
42 YO Female. Over a year ago I was prescribed flonase to deal with inflamed sinuses and air hunger. After a short time, all was well.(We adopted cats around that time). Overtime, I developed mucousy/white discharge every morning (not a ...
  Posted
7267244 tn?1389708915
I have signs of a sinus/ head cold that include an itchy, dry throat the constant sneezing and sinus dranage and runny nose with all the sinus pressure and headache but as a new addition to it all i am feeling light headed. Can someone ...
  Posted
Hi all, I need a little advice because I'm at a loss as to what to do. I've had dizziness problems since mid december. Since then Ive been diagnosed with a variety of illnesses, no treatments worked but I ended up having a tooth pulled...
  Posted
3198095 tn?1363108946
Can Mucinex (Guaifenesin) cause gastritis or irritate existing gastritis/ulcer? I was taking Mucinex for 5 days, 400mg once a day, and now my stomach is bothering me (burning pain). I have suffered from gastritis and a gastric ulcer in...
  Posted
Hi, I was dxed with a sinus infection and rxed antibiotic zithromax. I do have superventricular tachycardia which causes my heart to beat fast sometimes due a short circuit. I rarely get these episodes. However I have read that zithro...
  Posted
Upon waking I am met with debilitating head pain in all sinus areas which radiates around base of skull. Upon discovery at the age of 54 of abnormal septum I went to an ENT who stated I had to have been struck in my nose ,severe deviated...
  Posted
I am so depressed. I can't even go out to social events anymore for a drink, my coworkers are asking me what happened to my eye, etc.., It's gotten to the point where I won't even take pictures anymore. I went to get an impacted tooth re...
  Posted
Hi All, Please help with your suggestions and experiences. I am trying to help my husband with his nasal polyp situation. He has had them for about 10 years, 5 years ago he had the surgery to remove them, but they came back. He has lost ...
  Posted
I had a brain MRI and CT back in August (without Contrast) due to some weird symptom where I kept feeling like I was going to black out. I never did black out though. My MRI of the brain came back and everything was normal BUT there was ...
  Posted
hi everyone I am hoping someone can help well where to start. well I was Ill a few weeks ago had the flu felt better a week later then got a scratch feeling in my troat. So went doctors about it and look ayt my troat and said looks a vir...
  Posted
I was diagnosed over the phone with a sinus infection however i saw my primary care doctor and she said becaues i didn't have a fever over 99.6 or 100 that i did not in fact have a sinus infection with the symptoms lasting over two weeks...
  Posted
Hey, I'm a 19 year old male 5/10 130lbs and I have been having problems since September. 4 months later, same problems. It all started as really bad allergies in early august, these were the worst allergy symptoms I've ever had. Itchy a...
  Posted
I'm 12+5 I have a sore throat is it ok to take halls cough drops??????
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...