Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
141 - 160 (of 405) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I've had this sinus issue for a while now, at least 3-4 months. It's a constantly running right nostril. No blockage in either. Th...
3 answers |
Hi All, I have come across this forum whilst searching the internet for some answers. I have been suffering from the symptoms mention...
2 answers |
I started having issues with my ears in aug. 2013, started with them just feeling "full", then it turned into me having retracted ear dru...
1 answer |
I recently had my pituitary tumor removed and now I've been told I need sinus surgery. Apparently several different areas of my sinuses a...
1 answer |
result says 1.Minimal mucosal thickening is seen in billatral maxillary & ethomid sinuses. 2.Deviated nasal spectrum seen to left with...
1 answer |
I have horrible pain and pressure behind and below my eyes, temple and upper cheek area. It feels like someone punched me in the face. I ...
4 answers |
Hey I need someone with nasal disorder knowledge to help me. I went to the doctor who told me I have Vasomotor Rhinitis possibly due to m...
2 answers |
I had a ct scan of my sinus's and my doctor found a mass which he thinks is a polyp. I am scared to be put under general but he said it...
1 answer |
hello: i had sinus surgery about 3 weeks ago. I was told to douche my sinus every morning and night with a neilmed saline mixture, it is ...
1 answer |
do i have a sinus infection ? my panoramic x-ray from december 2013 http://www.dentalfearcentral.org/forum/showthread.php?24258-sinus-i...
1 answer |
I was wondering why I've been having blood tinged saliva in the morning. When I wake up in the middle of the morning to go pee I'll split...
1 answer |
Is anyone aware of an ENT surgeon who offers Laser based septoplasty? I was going to have it done in the UK but couldn't schedule it in ...
1 answer |
I had a MRI scan done on my back/neck/head, they found a mass in my sphenoid sinus. The doctor said it hadn't grown anymore than in propo...
1 answer |
Hello to everyone! To whom it may concern. I have (maybe had) a chronic runny nose, I could not fully enjoy the pleasant smell of the wor...
3 answers |
7659759 tn?1394406543
On Feb. 13th, I went to the emergency room for headaches and chest pain with weird pins and needles feeling in my upper back. They did an...
2 answers |
Ive been having weakness on the left side of my body and an ear infection the doctor said that could be due to the sinusitis but I wanted...
1 answer |
When i go to sleep, after 4 hours of sleeping i woke up and my mouth will be dry and my nose will close down.Than after 10 minutes every...
2 answers |
42 YO Female. Over a year ago I was prescribed flonase to deal with inflamed sinuses and air hunger. After a short time, all was well.(We...
1 answer |
7267244 tn?1389708915
I have signs of a sinus/ head cold that include an itchy, dry throat the constant sneezing and sinus dranage and runny nose with all the...
1 answer |
Hi all, I need a little advice because I'm at a loss as to what to do. I've had dizziness problems since mid december. Since then Ive b...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...