Aa
A
A
Close

Skin Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

1 - 20 (of 1966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a likely case of Nodular Melanoma presenting at this point as a 3.5mm diameter bloodblister like lesion on an old mole. I am getting it biopsied tomorrow (June 3) and will not know for sure that it is, though the Doctor seems to s...
happyjim | Last answer
I had a bump skin looking for 1 year and the doctor told me it is fat. However 2 weeks ago the bump became dark red in color. Im affraid this might be nodular melanoma. Im seing dermatologist next week. The mole looking growth is somehow...
mike9111 | Posted
Hi. I am 26 years old and I have been really worried about the appearance of moles on my chest and neck area. They are small, light brown moles and it almost seems like they are spreading. My husband said it looked like a rash but they a...
deefernandez | Posted
Hi, my Husband has many moles! We went to a GP a couple months ago who said all his moles were fine. However he has one in the groin area which has definitely grown recently. When we showed this particular one to the GP she said it was a...
BoBo250715 | Last answer
I have a new red mark on my arm (~2 months old) that I initially thought was maybe an oil splatters burn mark, but quickly realized it wasn't. It does not burn nor itch, so I'm thinking maybe it's a new mole. I have a derm appt next week...
Kmck329 | Last answer
I have had this weird bump/lump on my head for years now, since i was 7 or 8 i think. I went to the doctor for it when I was younger and they did a biopsy, but it was so long ago i don't remember what they said it was. I just rememeber ...
mcrmygirl15 | Posted
Hi I am a heathy 27 year old woman. About a year ago I noticed a brown vertical line develop on my little finger nail, I thought perhaps it was from a knock or something but recently I've noticed it seems to be getting wider (about 4mm) ...
Ltayor927 | Last answer
I had this "wart looking thing" for many years already. Maybe over 10 years already. Just curious on what is it. Photos https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9F7isIqIwHvdGtrUTZNa0RrOXc&usp=sharing I tried a lot methods to remove ...
mitchytan92 | Last answer
16680074_tn?1450364032
Just last night I saw these weird round bumps growing on my skin. They amalgamate in certain areas and I have no idea what they are. I barely noticed them at first, so they didn't itch at the time, but after I changed clothes I found the...
medsonreed | Posted
i have a small lump on the eyelid where you would wear your eye shadow. one time i was able to squeeze a whit thick pus out of it and thought that was the end of it. it seemed to have spread. i went to the doctors and went through two ...
lindachampagne58 | Last answer
I felt it today for the first time, not sure how long it has hurt or how long it has been swollen, it's on my back... When I touch it it feels like a big pimple that needs to be popped... I saw 2 doctors who said they were not worried ab...
Chavo2000 | Last answer
Hi there. I have a spot (birthmark?) On my arm that has been there since I was born. I am a pale redhead that has melanoma running in the family so I am slowly getting concerned about this thing on my arm. I am 17 years old, I have b...
anonymous6338 | Last answer
I have been burnt many times by the sun. Am i at risk with skin cancer
Niamhtyrrell | Last answer
Hi I have a mole which over the past 12 months has slowly started regressing away leaving new pink skin under it. I have seen a doc today who says it might need looking at by the mole department at the mainhospital but he said it was ...
RobGoldsmith | Last answer
I have a mole on my back that looks almost like a scar. I've had it about 6 months and I've stared to get worried about it. Should I get it looked at by a doctor? Thanks. [URL=http://s1111.photobucket.com/user/bdog365/media/IMG_...
admool | Last answer
About a month ago, this bump appeared on my head. At first there was just pain in the back my head. My mother told me it was large bump and I went for a doctor's checkup. This is in the middle of October. The doctor was chinese and di...
DanielChen1988 | Posted
Hello, I was in Fiji in late August and used sunscreen religiously and didn't burn. I was there for a week. On my arm, on the side is where it formed. Back in my high school days, I also put a cigar out in this same spot to unify...
Brainski | Posted
Hello, My dad probably have carcinoma Theres something white thingy like stone on the inner side of cheek.((so,its type of skin cancer and called carcinoma?) Doctors say that its starting stage and recommended for surgical operation. ...
princekainth2 | Last answer
Hey all. I'm having some really stressful days lately. I have a mole on my hand and my lower back that have been there for a while, neither has changed but it still has me worried about skin cancer. Yesterday while looking through my...
luv4u859 | Last answer
So I was referred today by my doctor since I noticed a mole on the left side of my foot, don't remember if I had it for awhile or not since it's not a area i look at all the time plus my memory isn't that great. My sister thought it's be...
Kdhillon89 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...