Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
1 - 20 (of 2015) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i had a punch biopsy one week ago. Doctor called not cancer but pre cancer. Now he wants to do a shaved biopsy? Should I be worried...
I have a red spot n my leg for over a year, starts looking pinkish like it is going away but comes back, itchy at time and blanches when ...
1 answer |
Hi, my mother has a mole that has been there all her life, but over the past few years it has changed color and gotten bigger. It is half...
I am 23 years old, healthy and fit. I have had 2 moles removed in 2014 as a precaution, they were absolutely not alarming according to m...
I have had a skin lesion on my neck for quite some time now. It doesnt heal and i have been in both antibiotics and antivirals(valtrex). ...
I'm worried about developing anal cancer after finding two pea-sized, hard painless lumps and small amounts of blood in stools after the ...
Hello, I have a lingering red mark on the tip of my nose. It is the aftermath of an under the skin pimple that popped. It's going on a mo...
I pulled a hair out of a mole on my chin, it was 5 times the width of any other the others and have never seen a hair this thick on mysel...
1 answer |
I have an inflamed patch of scaly skin that isn't healing and a faded mole right next to it.My family says it's nothing but I want to kno...
im a 21 year old male, and i have these 2 spots, maybe 2 inches each, on my chest, inbetween my brests. they arent very noticable, but if...
2 answers |
15309226 tn?1439766186
I can't tell if I should consult a doctor about this mole or not. It has looked like this for months now. Unfortunately I don't have he...
1 answer |
Hey Guys, I am living in australia 31 year old Irish male, pale skin, freckle easily. So I fell asleep under a tree 10 months ago a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My daughter has had a mole on her forearm since she was very young. It has always been on the larger size and it continues to grow propo...
1 answer |
I heard somewhere that picking at the skin on your lips can cause or increase your risk for cancer. Is this true? I have a really bad ...
3 answers |
I have problem with my skin colour at my back which is darkening. Probably I have this dark patches for about 15 years. however recently ...
In the last month I have noticed a 3/8" crusty growth on my left side. Can someone venture an educated guess as to what it might be
This is on my leg. I don't go out a lot in the sun, and I wear 50spf on holidays. I hate tanning, and am naturally brown, what is this?? ...
19287570 tn?1475246065
I'm nervous at the moment. I have noticed in the past week or two what looks to be skin cancer develop on my face but I have no medical i...
Hello, 5 weeks ago, I noticed some spots on my arm skin that I didn't have before, at first I thought it was some kind of sun burn or som...
3 answers |
I've had this on the upper part of my thigh since I was a kid. I'm a 22 year old female. Is it a mole or skin tag? It occasionally hurts ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources