Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
1 - 20 (of 2073) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone I'm concerned about my dad. He has a mole on his ear that in the frame of two months tripled in size and changed colour.it us...
So just now, I've discovered that I have this odd bump that's sits next to my lower lip on my chin. It's not that noticeable at first but...
1 answer |
Hi, I hope someone can offer some advice or an opinion. I am a 23 year old female who is currently unwell with numerous systemic symptom...
16 answers |
Hello, for the past 2 months I have has dark spots on one of my finger nails with a white patch over the top. It also have a light brown ...
Yesterday I noticed a faint brown line down the middle of my middle nail. The only reason I noticed it was because I hit under my nail ...
1 answer |
I am 16years old and have fair skin and I’m a girl. I have been sunburned a few times in the past. I have a mole on my arm that I am very...
I have this light brown spot on the inside of my left hand middles finger. The spot is no bigger than the width of pensil shaft. Im a 15 ...
I'm a 61 year old female. I had a pimple on the side of my nose that when squeezed had pus in it. The pimple eventually dried up but th...
21 y.o female. Felt a mole on my back for six to one year ago, perphaps more. It's very small, a little lumpy and darker on the center. I...
So yesterday was club rush at my college campus and I was participating in it trying to promote my club. It was held outdoors from 12 PM-...
It's strange, I have three freckles that have appeared on my big toe seemingly out of nowhere. One freckle is underneath my toenail. I'm ...
Hello, I started to notice weird bumps on my hands recently. I asked 2 dermatologist and have gotten 2 different answers. Could they ...
My husband has been diagnosed with melanoma in situ on his lower right leg near the ankle. He will have surgery and most probably a skin...
I noticed this mole on the exterior of my thigh 3 years ago on a trip.It is dime sized and almost circular. It usually is light brown and...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My husband has been diagnosed with a melanoma in situ from his lower leg near the ankle. It will be removed in several weeks but the sur...
I've had this dark vertical thick line on the inner left hand side of my big toe nail. It's dead straight and has been there for years. I...
I am Asian and I know that skin cancer, especially melanoma is uncommon among Asian people. I'm female, just 23. About 3 years ago, I fou...
A couple years ago I was put on a cream that noticeably decreased and practically eradicated the acne I had. The cream contained adapele...
I week ago I noticed a 5 mm wide red bump on my arm near where you would usually donate blood from. It didn't itch and still doesn't but ...
Hi, I joined this site specifically for this post. I have an appointment with a GP but it's not for two weeks and I'm starting to loose ...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Skin Cancer Community Resources