Skin Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By KealkillEight
hi Im 28 i normally have clear skin but recently post a traumatic death in my family i have terrible spots on my jaw ...
By 1234daw1234
Can anyone identify this rash? It is not textured at all, completely flat. There was a small flake of skin when it be...
By Fatface317
About 7 weeks ago I got some moles checked out and my docter looked over them and said they were fine. But now one of...
By Ashbuggh227
Im am a 17 yr old girl, and for as long as i can remember i have had these bumps on my arms. They can be small and ca...
By alyaspogi
I have a concern im 27/ M, in the past month or so i have had These white spots/blothes under the skin of my arms and...
By hotshot101
what could cause burning and tingling on skin
By kyron76266
I first noticed this bump a couple of months at that time it was felt like just a rough patch of skin. so i didn't th...
By Dianne0212
Hello. Good morning. I have this inborn lump in my head. and when I touch it it hurts. is that dangerous?
By lalaf11
I found a raised mole on my thigh. Black in color and hard. I scratched at it and it came off and became flat. The ne...
10350409_tn?1409582655
By PenguinColada
Hello, I have no idea where to post this because I have no idea what it is. If I am in the wrong forum, please let...
By bsbs012
Okay, I know this looks bad, I have been neglecting this for a while since it was no more irritating me. Since a few ...
By chey1209
I have a freckle on my chest that it appears to be surrounded by a discoloration that has gotten bigger and has an ir...
By marsh76
im not sure if this is where i suppose to post this question but here goes. i have a hard bb sized knot under my skin...
By SassyRockinRobin
My aunt has spotted a flat red spot with a black spot in the center that looks like a puncture on her ankle. It was i...
By Mattyb81
32 year old, a few good sunburns in my life i foolishly admit. About three weeks ago i developed red marks on my thu...
By DawgDays
The skin on my right ankle has turned white and itches. It is a small spot about the size of a nickle. Do you have a...
DewdManAug 06
DewdManDec 23, 2011
By DewdMan Blank
I'm a 24 year old Caucasian male. I think I might have Melanoma skin cancer on my right leg, close to my ankle. I beg...
Yo_fiveAug 05
PumOct 05, 2011
Hypo_AaronOct 05, 2011
Hypo_AaronOct 04, 2011
By Hypo_Aaron Blank
Hello, I have had this small little bump on the back of my left arm over two years now. I went to a dermatologist ...
By kieshnick
my son is twelve years old, a few months after his birth i noticed a small brown patch in his left eyebrow. over the ...
By Ashportale
About three months ago, the skin around my finger nail became extremely painful to touch and then it turned green and...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank