Skin Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By DeeWilli
My question for you is why, at age 60, are moles coming up on my skin? I never have had them and now I have 3. 2 on ...
By KealkillEight
hi Im 28 i normally have clear skin but recently post a traumatic death in my family i have terrible spots on my jaw ...
By 1234daw1234
Can anyone identify this rash? It is not textured at all, completely flat. There was a small flake of skin when it be...
By Fatface317
About 7 weeks ago I got some moles checked out and my docter looked over them and said they were fine. But now one of...
By Ashbuggh227
Im am a 17 yr old girl, and for as long as i can remember i have had these bumps on my arms. They can be small and ca...
By alyaspogi
I have a concern im 27/ M, in the past month or so i have had These white spots/blothes under the skin of my arms and...
By hotshot101
what could cause burning and tingling on skin
By kyron76266
I first noticed this bump a couple of months at that time it was felt like just a rough patch of skin. so i didn't th...
By Dianne0212
Hello. Good morning. I have this inborn lump in my head. and when I touch it it hurts. is that dangerous?
By lalaf11
I found a raised mole on my thigh. Black in color and hard. I scratched at it and it came off and became flat. The ne...
10350409_tn?1409582655
By PenguinColada
Hello, I have no idea where to post this because I have no idea what it is. If I am in the wrong forum, please let...
By bsbs012
Okay, I know this looks bad, I have been neglecting this for a while since it was no more irritating me. Since a few ...
By chey1209
I have a freckle on my chest that it appears to be surrounded by a discoloration that has gotten bigger and has an ir...
By marsh76
im not sure if this is where i suppose to post this question but here goes. i have a hard bb sized knot under my skin...
By SassyRockinRobin
My aunt has spotted a flat red spot with a black spot in the center that looks like a puncture on her ankle. It was i...
By Mattyb81
32 year old, a few good sunburns in my life i foolishly admit. About three weeks ago i developed red marks on my thu...
By DawgDays
The skin on my right ankle has turned white and itches. It is a small spot about the size of a nickle. Do you have a...
DewdManAug 06
DewdManDec 23, 2011
By DewdMan Blank
I'm a 24 year old Caucasian male. I think I might have Melanoma skin cancer on my right leg, close to my ankle. I beg...
Yo_fiveAug 05
PumOct 05, 2011
Hypo_AaronOct 05, 2011
Hypo_AaronOct 04, 2011
By Hypo_Aaron Blank
Hello, I have had this small little bump on the back of my left arm over two years now. I went to a dermatologist ...
By kieshnick
my son is twelve years old, a few months after his birth i noticed a small brown patch in his left eyebrow. over the ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank