Skin Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By SeikoShadow
Hello All, I don't live with my Dad but we still have a close relationship, he recently came to visit and I noticed ...
GinnieLOct 29
By KealkillEight
hi Im 28 i normally have clear skin but recently post a traumatic death in my family i have terrible spots on my jaw ...
By Fatface317
About 7 weeks ago I got some moles checked out and my docter looked over them and said they were fine. But now one of...
By JimmyRO
i can't sleep, having aching pain in my legs arms my whole body only at night when I get ready to sleep.this is going...
By Chillamom
I have a very large number of moles all over my body. I have had numerous moles removed over the last number of years...
10788027_tn?1412801164
By m_duplessis
A few weeks ago, i noticed a mark appear on my hand (on the web of my thumb area). It is medium brown and i've notice...
By Jay233544
Hey guys, For the last 3 weeks now I have been suffering from extensive all-over, general body itching, to the ext...
By coffeefiend
I'm 26. Recently a few moles or bumps appeared on my privates. They looked scary. So, I went to the doctor and had on...
By mightydanp
I am a male i am 19. I just noticed. I habe dark sin above my privates where the pubic hair grows. The darkens seems ...
1035230_tn?1253063073
twox4Sep 27
By pearlie123 Blank
i need information on screening for skin cancer
By chaplin70
My daughters whole body especially her legd and arms have brown moles some flate some raised and rough looking. She u...
By Salverehealth
I use Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Serum with Hyaluronic Acid - For Face and Hands does it helps me prevent skin damage...
By jphou23
Hi, I have eczema so the irritation of what I have is known but recently my arms and legs have these bumps they don't...
By DeeWilli
My question for you is why, at age 60, are moles coming up on my skin? I never have had them and now I have 3. 2 on ...
By 1234daw1234
Can anyone identify this rash? It is not textured at all, completely flat. There was a small flake of skin when it be...
By Ashbuggh227
Im am a 17 yr old girl, and for as long as i can remember i have had these bumps on my arms. They can be small and ca...
By alyaspogi
I have a concern im 27/ M, in the past month or so i have had These white spots/blothes under the skin of my arms and...
By hotshot101
what could cause burning and tingling on skin
By kyron76266
I first noticed this bump a couple of months at that time it was felt like just a rough patch of skin. so i didn't th...
By Dianne0212
Hello. Good morning. I have this inborn lump in my head. and when I touch it it hurts. is that dangerous?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank