Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
1 - 20 (of 2061) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband has been diagnosed with a melanoma in situ from his lower leg near the ankle. It will be removed in several weeks but the sur...
I noticed this mole on the exterior of my thigh 3 years ago on a trip.It is dime sized and almost circular. It usually is light brown and...
2 answers
  Nick1701,    Nick1701
I've had this dark vertical thick line on the inner left hand side of my big toe nail. It's dead straight and has been there for years. I...
I am Asian and I know that skin cancer, especially melanoma is uncommon among Asian people. I'm female, just 23. About 3 years ago, I fou...
A couple years ago I was put on a cream that noticeably decreased and practically eradicated the acne I had. The cream contained adapele...
I week ago I noticed a 5 mm wide red bump on my arm near where you would usually donate blood from. It didn't itch and still doesn't but ...
Hi, I joined this site specifically for this post. I have an appointment with a GP but it's not for two weeks and I'm starting to loose ...
Hi, Today I noticed that I have some kind of small lump in my anus. It is only visible when I spread my butt cheeks widely. Please tak...
I have very fair skin so I know it's important to limit my UV exposure. The problem is that my skin is very sensitive, and I've had an ad...
|
Hello. I am dominantly african, lightskinned. I was woken up one night by this intense need to itch my side. It after 10 minutes of itchi...
|
Hi I have a red blemish on my skin, can someone identify it
20435455 tn?1497836670
Hello friends, I'm new here. I am Brazilian, brown, (light brown), I am 45 years old.   About 5 months ago, a nevus appeared next t...
I have had a mole that has been on my upper back for about two years. It has always gone from red to white to purple or black month to mo...
There are light green patches on my forearms. They are somewhat darker on my biceps. I don't know how to post a picture but would be will...
Okay. So I'm 16 and a few weeks ago I was taking the ACT and I have really bad anxiety so I started picking at this mole I've had for yea...
My mole behind my left ear has been there since I can remember, and used to be brown and round, with no medical problems relating to it. ...
Hi, I noticed a small black mole under my armpit two days ago. I've never had a freckle or mole this black. When I touched it, it hurt...
About 1year ago a growth appeared on my scalp. It has now gotten larger as well as is now changing color and has black/dark areas on top...
1 answer
Hello, I'm 23. Recently I observed that there are innumerable moles appearing on my body. It is spreading all over my waist and is increa...
Hey, I have this circular black mole on the sole of my foot. It's flat and I feel no pain or discomfort, but I was reading about it on th...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources