Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
21 - 40 (of 1985) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a likely case of Nodular Melanoma presenting at this point as a 3.5mm diameter bloodblister like lesion on an old mole. I am getti...
1 answer |
I had a bump skin looking for 1 year and the doctor told me it is fat. However 2 weeks ago the bump became dark red in color. Im affraid ...
Hi, my Husband has many moles! We went to a GP a couple months ago who said all his moles were fine. However he has one in the groin area...
1 answer |
I have a new red mark on my arm (~2 months old) that I initially thought was maybe an oil splatters burn mark, but quickly realized it wa...
1 answer |
I have had this weird bump/lump on my head for years now, since i was 7 or 8 i think. I went to the doctor for it when I was younger and...
Hi I am a heathy 27 year old woman. About a year ago I noticed a brown vertical line develop on my little finger nail, I thought perhaps ...
11 answers |
I had this "wart looking thing" for many years already. Maybe over 10 years already. Just curious on what is it. Photos https://drive.g...
1 answer |
16680074 tn?1450364032
Just last night I saw these weird round bumps growing on my skin. They amalgamate in certain areas and I have no idea what they are. I ba...
i have a small lump on the eyelid where you would wear your eye shadow. one time i was able to squeeze a whit thick pus out of it and tho...
4 answers |
I felt it today for the first time, not sure how long it has hurt or how long it has been swollen, it's on my back... When I touch it it ...
1 answer |
Hi there. I have a spot (birthmark?) On my arm that has been there since I was born. I am a pale redhead that has melanoma running in...
2 answers |
I have been burnt many times by the sun. Am i at risk with skin cancer
2 answers |
Hi I have a mole which over the past 12 months has slowly started regressing away leaving new pink skin under it. I have seen a doc to...
1 answer |
I have a mole on my back that looks almost like a scar. I've had it about 6 months and I've stared to get worried about it. Should I g...
1 answer |
About a month ago, this bump appeared on my head. At first there was just pain in the back my head. My mother told me it was large bump a...
Hello, I was in Fiji in late August and used sunscreen religiously and didn't burn. I was there for a week. On my arm, on the sid...
Hello, My dad probably have carcinoma Theres something white thingy like stone on the inner side of cheek.((so,its type of skin cancer ...
1 answer |
Hey all. I'm having some really stressful days lately. I have a mole on my hand and my lower back that have been there for a while, n...
1 answer |
So I was referred today by my doctor since I noticed a mole on the left side of my foot, don't remember if I had it for awhile or not sin...
1 answer |
16249499 tn?1446806406
I found multiple lumps painful to the touch on 3 sides of my lower right leg, clueless, also discoloration no leaking. Very afraid of wha...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources