Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
21 - 40 (of 1995) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm scheduled for mohs on my nose in a month.. I need to know what to expect.. I'm so scared and may have to cancel..
17748417 tn?1459731540
I thought it might be an ingrown hair but I tried scraping it and nothing comes off. I was wondering if this might be cancerous and shoul...
Hello, I have a mark on the side of my breast, I am unsure how long I've had it but I noticed it around 4 months ago. I think it has chan...
2 weeks ago , a lot of red itchy papules on my scalp , my hair is oily and I have androgenic alopecia in addition to I have tow large n...
I've had a mole on my breast my whole life, but within the last year it has changed a lot. The mole has developed a light brown ring arou...
My right foot got burning itching and hot on Monday's night. I thought it's athlete's foot and got the athlete foot cream in Walgreen on...
I have been using Aldara (Iquimod) on a facial lesion for 4 weeks now. The area has enlarged and become red and dry. I was told to expect...
Hi, I'm 19 and for a good few years I've had this little lump under my chin, it sort of looks like a spot that won't go away, no bigger t...
I have spot on the back of my leg where it bends. Have had it for several years. It looks like a nipple or skin tag. Should I see a Dr & ...
I have spot on the back of my leg where it bends. Have had it for several years. It looks like a nipple or skin tag. Should I see a Dr & ...
I found a wart-like growth where my earlobe meets my head. I think it isn't something to be too concerned about, but I can't really see i...
I have a likely case of Nodular Melanoma presenting at this point as a 3.5mm diameter bloodblister like lesion on an old mole. I am getti...
1 answer |
I had a bump skin looking for 1 year and the doctor told me it is fat. However 2 weeks ago the bump became dark red in color. Im affraid ...
Hi, my Husband has many moles! We went to a GP a couple months ago who said all his moles were fine. However he has one in the groin area...
1 answer |
I have a new red mark on my arm (~2 months old) that I initially thought was maybe an oil splatters burn mark, but quickly realized it wa...
1 answer |
I have had this weird bump/lump on my head for years now, since i was 7 or 8 i think. I went to the doctor for it when I was younger and...
Hi I am a heathy 27 year old woman. About a year ago I noticed a brown vertical line develop on my little finger nail, I thought perhaps ...
11 answers |
I had this "wart looking thing" for many years already. Maybe over 10 years already. Just curious on what is it. Photos https://drive.g...
1 answer |
16680074 tn?1450364032
Just last night I saw these weird round bumps growing on my skin. They amalgamate in certain areas and I have no idea what they are. I ba...
i have a small lump on the eyelid where you would wear your eye shadow. one time i was able to squeeze a whit thick pus out of it and tho...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources