Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
21 - 40 (of 2014) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been watching a few growths on my body. I have one that has irregular edges and kinda different shades, as well as the other one....
2 answers |
I noticed a mole on my upper arm, it not huge, maybe a tiny bit or same size as a pencil eraser and it has different shades of brown, lig...
I have a bruise that is a few years old. I got laser treatment where my doctor treated it with a weaker dosage of laser once, and last we...
|
I have a scab on my head that often starts bleeding and never heals. It has been there for almost 2 1/2 years. While it is very annoying,...
2 answers |
This is not a skin cancer or whatevr, i'm praying. Hi there. I need an advice, my father has something like his brown skin is getting wh...
1 answer |
recently I discovered that the mole on my face\ cheek that's been there for many years, is slightly tender to touch, the size is proba...
I have had this mole on my shoulder for as long as I can remember. Recently it's felt more "firm" to the touch and slightly elevated. I s...
While I was sleeping I picked or scrapped a light/mid brown mark on my chest. It turned red, did not bleed and scabbed over, 2 days later...
1 answer |
Hello Reddit! My dad have this black lumps growing on his skin for a month now so we decided to ask the doctor but his check-up will be i...
Hi, there's a mole on my lower back that I accidently rubbed it off, raw, in the military from my rucksack. There was a slight scare but ...
It's been a week since I've had a skin biopsy on my hip and I always have a tiny bit of yellow discharge/drainage that leaks onto my band...
I am a 36 year old woman who is in the sun during summer months. I tan very easy, and i am have dark features and have freckles on face...
21 y.o. Female. I noticed a flat lesion inside my left nostril about two weeks ago. It is on the outer nostril wall (not at the septum). ...
1 answer |
I am a 40 year old male. One day, recently, I noticed that a large mole has appeared on my left forearm; it has appeared suddenly and I a...
Hi everyone. I have a strange growth on my back and I have been worried it might be melanoma. It has only been four days since I noticed ...
1 answer |
I've always had this mole behind my knee but it's now sore and looks different
1 answer |
I woke up about a week ago to a patch of skin on my ring finger being red and slightly swollen. I didn't think much of it, but when I got...
The other week I found a mole on my stomach and started scratching it, it wasnt itchy i just thought it could be dirt or something. Later...
Hi. I am 26 years old and I have been really worried about the appearance of moles on my chest and neck area. They are small, light brown...
2 answers |
I have a light brown blotch on my big toe about two-thirds the size of a dime. When I look up pictures of skin cancer, it doesn't look ex...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources