Skin Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
DewdManAug 06
DewdManDec 23, 2011
By DewdMan Blank
I'm a 24 year old Caucasian male. I think I might have Melanoma skin cancer on my right leg, close to my ankle. I beg...
Yo_fiveAug 05
PumOct 05, 2011
Hypo_AaronOct 05, 2011
Hypo_AaronOct 04, 2011
By Hypo_Aaron Blank
Hello, I have had this small little bump on the back of my left arm over two years now. I went to a dermatologist ...
By kieshnick
my son is twelve years old, a few months after his birth i noticed a small brown patch in his left eyebrow. over the ...
By Ashportale
About three months ago, the skin around my finger nail became extremely painful to touch and then it turned green and...
By cenacena
I shaved my public hair 2 weeks ago, and got that common red spot that goes away within a few days. This time that ...
By ToniR7
I have small red bumps on my stomach and inner thighs, no itching, and can't come up with any new products or foods t...
By Alex1872
So on my left butt cheek I have this spot that looks sort of like a pimple according to my boyfriend. It started off ...
By Liztima
I have this red wrinkly spot on my leg. It suddenly appeared some 2 or 3 years ago. I just ignored it, but now i'm st...
6914279_tn?1389061200
By Lulu69cb Blank
I have dark dry spots between my breast and between my stomach fold. They peel but never go away. When i grab my skin...
Pum67Jun 14
By needadvice5555 Blank
Yesterday night I noticed a very very dark mole on my lower abdomen. I have other moles but this one is very black an...
By Tim_Salabim
A few weeks ago I had a mole that suddenly started to itch, I think a mosquito bit me there, I scratched it in my sle...
By Hotcakes1
The left side of my face is hurting me 2 days now when I touch the skin, but it's not swollen
By kylin1987
Small bumps on my inner hand. They don't itch and they are not red. The bumps are spread apart. They look clear. Only...
By Mommy_To_Alina
Hello All, I have a quick question about one of my moles (which I have many of). The one I am curious about is on ...
jgrif107Jun 28
Pum67Jun 14
By skleep Blank
So I'm 24, rarely go in the sun and only got a tan/burn maybe twice in my life. I wear SPF 40 daily although not alw...
9467796_tn?1403961084
By SamMiles
i had this stain for some years now and not really paid any attention to it.. today i noticed that it grow and i'm a ...
9451275_tn?1403846600
By ecstasyyy
ive had this weird flaky rash on my front ankle since i was 9 years old and im now 19 years old and it has never heal...
By jeimi_acevedo
I have alot of tiny skin colored balls all over my arms and legs. mostly on my elbows i always get this in the summer...
By AJColeman
Several years back I had surgery on my head to remove what my mom was always told was cradle cap which seemed to last...
By rabialeoz Blank
hey.. my skin was very clear.. when i was in Pakistan in last NOV & DEC due to exposure of sun ii got pigmentation on...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank