Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
41 - 60 (of 1995) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I felt it today for the first time, not sure how long it has hurt or how long it has been swollen, it's on my back... When I touch it it ...
1 answer |
Hi there. I have a spot (birthmark?) On my arm that has been there since I was born. I am a pale redhead that has melanoma running in...
2 answers |
I have been burnt many times by the sun. Am i at risk with skin cancer
2 answers |
Hi I have a mole which over the past 12 months has slowly started regressing away leaving new pink skin under it. I have seen a doc to...
1 answer |
I have a mole on my back that looks almost like a scar. I've had it about 6 months and I've stared to get worried about it. Should I g...
1 answer |
About a month ago, this bump appeared on my head. At first there was just pain in the back my head. My mother told me it was large bump a...
Hello, I was in Fiji in late August and used sunscreen religiously and didn't burn. I was there for a week. On my arm, on the sid...
Hello, My dad probably have carcinoma Theres something white thingy like stone on the inner side of cheek.((so,its type of skin cancer ...
1 answer |
Hey all. I'm having some really stressful days lately. I have a mole on my hand and my lower back that have been there for a while, n...
1 answer |
So I was referred today by my doctor since I noticed a mole on the left side of my foot, don't remember if I had it for awhile or not sin...
1 answer |
16249499 tn?1446806406
I found multiple lumps painful to the touch on 3 sides of my lower right leg, clueless, also discoloration no leaking. Very afraid of wha...
Pain started u dear right scapula 1month ago. Pain has gotten worse and moved into triceps. Marked weakness right arm with numbness to ...
Starting this summer I have had these little small dry spots on my stomach and the top of my back. They won't go away, and it looks bad. ...
Hi, I recently became worried about skin cancer as I am pale and have quite a few moles. I went and had a skin cancer check a few w...
Hi, This year I had in this same spot like a black scab which I scratched off one day, that was months ago which I don't remember when it...
Hi, I am 21 year old and had a mole on my face since ever, it has been growing slowly since my early teens but i considered it normal now...
1 answer |
Hi,I am 17 years old,got a burn on july and now i noticed this thing on my upper back,right when the neck ends,it lookd like one of those...
hey im 28 years old i went to ibiza 2 months ago got really badly sunburnt on back and shoulders and it turned into water blisters den tu...
15309226 tn?1439766186
I can't tell if I should consult a doctor about this mole or not. It has looked like this for months now. Unfortunately I don't have he...
Hey, I recently found a mole on the left side of my rib cage which has a rather weird looking black spot on it and the outer ring is tann...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...