Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum
Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
41 - 60 (of 600) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi..I had uppp and tongue base coblation surgery 8 weeks ago. My sleep apnea has been severely worsened after the surgery. I'm able to ca...
1 answer |
Dr. Park, We need your advice. Our twin boys (17 yrs old) have suffered from extreme night terrors. It began when they were about 10 y...
3 answers |
539750 tn?1226525277
I have sleep apnea, I know because I wake up gasping for air sometimes, and often jerk awake when falling asleep. I had surgery June 2...
4 answers |
1339997 tn?1276345377
My son was diagnosed about a year ago & wears a CPAP ( hard to get one to fit correctly on small child) and he does well with the machine...
3 answers |
why is it when our nose is clogged our ability to taste is affected?
1 answer |
hi, im a ranger in the army, and our doctors wont help us unless its a performance problem, so i dont get any info from them for this.. i...
2 answers |
For some time now I have struggled with what I know believe to be sleep paralysis. Often, I awake unable to move or speak and when I fina...
1 answer |
1365142 tn?1277916179
For a little over a year I have been weight training. Five days a week of intense lifting, around 2 o'clock combined with six days if ser...
1 answer |
Can you be thin and still have sleep apnea? I'm in my late 20's and am somewhat skinny, yet I wake up gasping for air several times a nig...
7 answers |
It has been around 4 to 5 years since ive felt like myself. I dont know what happened. A story in brief is this; I wake up every morning ...
3 answers |
I have recently signed up to go to a sleep clinic to be checked for Sleep Apnea. I stop breathing in my sleep and It sounds like i am cho...
2 answers |
I had just about every surgery know to man for sleep apnea and had no luck. I had rny bypass i weigh 170 lbs now and my sleep apnea got...
2 answers |
1211201 tn?1329318473
I'm a 34 year old male in general good health. I'm frequently waking with a gasp from my sleep after inhaling small amounts of saliva...
2 answers |
745975 tn?1258964522
I'm a 26 year old female with hashimotos and mild gluten intolerance. I take .075 MG of synthroid daily as well as .05 MG of cytomel. I g...
2 answers |
i am a 34-year-old female, and for about two years, now, i have found it impossible to stay asleep for more than an hour and a half at a ...
1 answer |
Dear doc. I am female, 23 years old.. I've been experiencing sleeping difficulties for thwo years on and off but it is getting worse now ...
1 answer |
When I sleep on my stomach I always get frozen so I can’t wake up. I can feel the pillow against my cheek and hear what’s around me but...
1 answer |
My 19 year old son suffers quite often from sleeplessness for the last year. When he lays down to go to sleep his chest / breasts / nipp...
2 answers |
Had sleep apnea for 20 years. Got a CPAP machine and after the first night, I woke up with numbness on my left side. Arms and leg. ER Dr ...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea last year. Before then, I was constantly tired, stressed, my husband would complain of me ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now