Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum
Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
61 - 80 (of 600) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am currently 100 lbs over weight, 32/male. I have had this problem even when I was just 40 lbs over weight. One thing, I ...
1 answer |
Can sleep apnea (oxygen level 58) over an extended period of time (at least 8 months) cause you to have a loss of brain cells? I understa...
1 answer |
Diagnoses with severe OSA. Cpap helped alot but still excessive daytime fatigue, consentration/memory issues. Will fall asleep talking to...
1 answer |
This may sound silly but at times when I am tired at night to 'forget' to breathe. By that I mean I exhale then don't inhale until i real...
3 answers |
I ALWAYS FEEL TIRED AND CAN EASILY JUST NOD OFF EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT SLEEPING PROPERLY, I NOD OFF AT WORK SOMETIMES. I GET COLD VERY EAS...
1 answer |
am having the weirdess sensations as I fall into a deep sleep and it awakens me and scares me. I have a 'buzz" that goes off inside my ...
1 answer |
My son is 2 ½. He has never been a good sleeper. I have worked on keeping him in his bed but that doesn’t work. Even when he is sleep...
1 answer |
Been on the CPAP for the last year. three months ago I had a septoplasty...All went well. Two weeks ago I had UPPP surgery and ever since...
2 answers |
i went to a sleep study and on average i stopped breathing 32 times and hour some of those times where up to 1 minute. i am now on a cpap...
1 answer |
Hello, I just reviewed my medical records which included a sleep study. Apparently, according to the paper work I have a diagnosis of...
1 answer |
1298554 tn?1336010451
My 10 year old son has been getting up from his sleep walking around like he doesn't know what is going on I ask him what is wrong becaus...
2 answers |
The Dr. said she needs her tonsils taken out very badly, but that she is very high risk because of age and weight. Are their any options...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with Mild to Moderate sleep apnea about 6 months ago. I was put on CPAP At a level of 10. I was still having troubl...
3 answers |
I am a 48 year old, reasonably fit male with severe OSA (110 apneas per hour) and a sleeping heart rate of 122 beats per minute. Prior to...
1 answer |
I have sleep apenea and use a CPAP machine, but even with the machine I am awaken by pain or having to go to bath room every 1-1/2 to 2 h...
1 answer |
968908 tn?1274874715
Hello, i suffer from severe anxiety and 6 months ago my gp prescribed me 80mg Propranalol to ease the symptoms which has worked well, how...
3 answers |
1310435 tn?1273601677
WHAT CAN I DO TO GO TO SLEEP FASTER, IT TAKES HOURS FOR ME TO FALL ASLEEP I JUST TOSS AND TURN AND THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING??
3 answers |
hi i am a 18 year old female who cant go to sleep everynight til 3am i dont know y my bf says i stop sleeping in my sleep then breathe ag...
2 answers |
Hello, I am 36 yrs old suffering with mild sleep apnea. I am scheduled to have a tonsillectomy,UP3, septoplasty, and inferior turbinate r...
3 answers |
I have been on APAP since November 2008. I have only "missed" one or two nights using my machine since starting, and those were because ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now