Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

121 - 140 (of 600) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had a CPAP for a few months now and, while I admittedly do not use it every day, it is for three reasons: 1. The mask irritates my face. 2. I feel no more rested than when I do not use it. 3. I am a stomach/side sle...
  Posted
1267422 tn?1270258238
I am 19 years old and this has been a problem for me for about 2 years. I have no trouble sleeping, I sleep all night, and I take about a 1 1/2 nap almost every day. but, no matter how much I sleep I still feel tired like I haven't slept...
  Posted
Hello, Two days back I crashed car on concrete kerb on a high way. Luckily I survived without any injury. If I drive more than half hour in day time, my eyes will start getting heavy . I start yarning heavily and suddenly my eyes can...
  Posted
Hi doctor I'm a 19 yrs old male.....I have a problem wich I think is a result of lack of sleep although I'm not sure so plz help me 3 months ago.....I remember not sleeping enough so I used to feel something strange, when I put m...
  Posted
1250087 tn?1268932766
So, I haven't been diagnosed with it, or what not yet. But, I read somewhere, on a symptom's site that having trouble breathing whilst awake may be part of sleep apnea. I'm not so sure, and when I'm awake and what not my chest is extreme...
  Posted
im on no 18 on my c pap machain is that high
  Posted
712042 tn?1254572809
I have severe cardiac MVD diagnosed by provocative testing in May 2008. I am very healthy otherwise at 64 with clear coronaries.I am nitro dependent 24/7 ( best etiology for me involves NO and endothelial because the nitro really helps)....
  Posted
1174003 tn?1308164419
Hello Dr. Park, I hope you are well. I have a father who has sleep apena pretty badly. One of my doctors had me preform a sleep study test and I was fine. However, that was 3 years ago. My weight has increased and I was recently i...
  Posted
im am snoring a lot and it disturbs my total family because of the sound
  Posted
665881 tn?1248930597
I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe; well it was more like I was gasping for air and only the smallest amount was getting into my lungs, almost nothing so I could hardly breathe! I am a 20 year old female, a little ...
  Posted
I recently had a sleep study and was told I had central sleep apnea. I am in good health, good blood work with the exception of cholesterol & triglycerides, heart tests were excellent. Should I have another sleep study at another locat...
  Posted
I just stopped seroquel last night and this night I couldnt go to sleep---its not that my mind couldnt go to sleep but I found myself literally stopped breathing before going to sleep and then waking up----Is this withdrawals or is this ...
  Posted
When I sleep...I dream about I am stuck in a box or blankets on my face. I wake up without knowing I am up.Then I tell my husband in my sleep..help me I am stuck and cant breathe.He shakes me and wakes me up. What condition I am sufferi...
  Posted
I used the RUsleeping RTS device and had an AH reading of 7.2 over a period of 6 hrs. For each hour the numbers were respectively 4, 9, 15 with err message, 1, no number with error message, 5 with error message. What does this mean? S...
  Posted
370638 tn?1298299511
Hello, I am a 28 year old female. I was dx with hashimoto's thyroiditis about 5 years ago. Over the past few months I have been experiencing something strange; my body will "jump" out of a sound sleep and immediatly take a breath, thi...
  Posted
I'm trying to find a physiological reason for my anxiety. I read mitral valve prolapse can cause anxiety symptoms. I have a dilatation of the aortic root. Is that anything like mitral valve prolapse and can it also cause anxiety sympt...
  Posted
1237284 tn?1268001394
I believe that cleaning the mask & hose with vinegar & water isnt cutting it. This is my 3rd attemp to get use to the cpap. I do very well with the machine itself, but then in 3 days- I have been getting a sinus & or upper resperitory in...
  Posted
1213687 tn?1266290064
Is there a cure for sleep apnea? Surgery..... my husband sleeps with the machine and still wakes tired
  Posted
I have been having chronic fatigue for a couple of years. Past year got so bad I almost had several MVA's. Finally went in and was tested. Severe sleep apnea and PLM's (alot of them). Cpap at 10cm helped daytime fatigue and I am sleeping...
  Posted
how long can you take before it becomes habit forming
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank