Aa
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

1 - 20 (of 5112) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A sleep study showed I never get any deep sleep (havent for almost two years). I wake up every few minutes (spontaneous arousals), dont have sleep apnea, only 6 hypopneas over 6 hours, VERY reduced rem-almost non-existant-2%, and very ab...
lookyoungagain1328 | Last answer
I would really need an opinion of an exert or a person who went through my experiences. I have a deviated septum for long as i can remember and due to that i logicaly breath through the mouth most of the times(because of clogged nose).Bu...
cata008 | Posted
17161363_tn?1454205717
Almost every night it takes me an hour to get to sleep, even when I am exhausted. Then I wake up several times during the night. Also I've been told I sleep walk a lot. I also apparently talk about people killing me in my sleep. So I was...
KookieKat | Last answer
1275375_tn?1273093345
Hi, I'm having an issue with very light sleeping, i take two Zopiclone (7mg in total) each night which resolves insomnia/not being able to fall asleep but find that after only two or three hours i wake up again. Usually if i go to the...
Cyncaid | Last answer
17049300_tn?1454692529
Hello. I believe I have insomnia, but I am not quite sure. Let me tell you how this thing works: Around 9 o'clock at night, i am ready to go to sleep. I am tired. But i cannot fall asleep. It's 11 o'clock at night, and I have been layi...
gloryrose | Last answer
So this all started my sophomore year of highschool. I moved to a new house in a totally new place. I would go to sleep and then I'd "wake up" and see faces above me or standing at the foot of my bed. Few years past with this continuing ...
Lyndzee | Last answer
I am 21 years old and I wake up each morning with too much saliva in the mouth but it doesn't drip from the mouth, each morning I have to spit before I can talk because of mouth full saliva. Please what can I do by the way my case is tha...
Siegfield | Posted
17154138_tn?1454146532
Hi! So I every now and then get sleep paralysis. A lot of times it happens in spells, where I won't have it for months and months and then I'll have it every day/every other day for maybe a week or a little over a week (if I were to gu...
whitney_mm | Last answer
Hello y'all, I think I've got the apnea but have a high deductible health plan. Seeing a doctor runs me 300 and this sleep study would be 1500. Can't afford that but don't want to die in my sleep, ya know? Any options for me?
GordiEdge | Last answer
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while, but started to develop a dependence and was feeling more tired even though I was sleeping. Before t...
chimyers | Last answer
I have been having this experience for many years. I can't call it a dream b/c I am wide awake when it happens. I will go to sleep and wake up to see a spider on my pillow, bed, wall ect... This can happen in the middle of the day (dur...
Jenn1507 | Last answer
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back to sleep. As I start to fall sleep again, I feel these "rumbleling" (tremors) around my upper body....
bobito | Last comment
Hi everyone, I struggle with sleeping everyday and it is starting to impact my life even more. I would get so much more done if I slept better. I'm looking to get motivated in order to beat this once and for all so would love to h...
Sleepy_Gary | Last answer
I have been struggling with my sleep a lot over the past couple years. Sometimes when I am in bed, I blackout and cannot wake up. My body will feel numb when I wake up and I cannot move right away. I won't remember what happened. I w...
time2livelife | Last answer
I’m totally geared up about finally having a better sleep routine! So I was wondering, what would be the biggest change in your life if you guys were able to sleep better? Mine would be I’d have more energy to exercise
tiredamy1 | Last answer
i was told the were basiclly the same drug
themadbarber | Last answer
Hello there, Sometimes when I am sleeping and having a vivid dream, I will be laughing in my dream, but also happens in reality. I will be dead asleep and my fiance will have to wake me up because I am laughing profusely and loud and ...
kelseyabd | Last answer
I have, on SEVERAL occasions, woke up about an hour or so after I dose off (at night) to sleep and I think I see things. Example: I woke up one time swearing that there was a spider on the wall. I woke up my husband and he said there ...
SAK521 | Last answer
Hello, Is there anyone, I mean anyone, out there that has rhythmic movement disorder? I have been violently thrashing my body and head, laterally while asleep or mostly somewhat asleep since I can remember. I am 30 now. It use to cons...
suziecue40 | Last answer
14287919_tn?1434474394
Hi, I'm a fifteen year old female, average BMI (19.6), active and (usually) healthy. I was tested recently for sleep apnea because I don't sleep well. I wake up tired, and my ability to concentrate or think is impaired. My usual bed-t...
WizTeen | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
Top Sleep Disorders Answerers
612551_tn?1450025775
Blank
Jerry_NJ