Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20413403 tn?1497316237
Hello, Off and on for many years, I get up in the middle of the night with an overwhelming craving for sugar or carbs. I am barely fun...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
9 answers | 3 comments |
My husband had an MRI done many years ago and they found a pineal cyst. The doctor said they find these type of cysts in many people and...
16 answers | 2 comments |
n the past, I have had many different episodes of sleep paralysis, so I am fully aware of what happens during most episodes. However, a ...
18 answers | 3 comments |
i am a 23 year old female. I have had 4 episodes of losing consciousness in the past year and half. All of them were right after waking u...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
529 answers | 176 comments |
Ok here it goes:) I am a 50yr, Caucasian male I have recently been threw a very traumatic time in my life that has lasted 6 years:( I ...
Hello, this concerns my life partner (58 years old, male). I've been concerned for a while now. He, quite regularly, gets very bad cough...
I am having the weirdess sensations as I fall into a deep sleep and it awakens me and scares me. I have a 'buzz" that goes off inside my...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was in a rather severe car accident Friday afternoon, and ever since then I've noticed that it takes me about two hours to fall asleep....
9 answers | 1 comment |
I have a pimple/cyst sort of bump on my left knee cap, and it's reddish purple. It dosnt hurt, its about the seize of a large pea. its re...
3 answers |
AJC
I just wanted to share my story about Lexapro. I took one 10mg Lexapro pill and 8 hours later had a severe adverse reaction to the drug. ...
8 answers |
I have been having this experience for many years. I can't call it a dream b/c I am wide awake when it happens. I will go to sleep and ...
44 answers | 14 comments |
Every single night for past couple weeks. Right as I fall back asleep I am instantly woken up to what kind of feels like palpitations, bu...
1 answer |
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while,...
66 answers | 5 comments |
I have a 5 year old son. In March of last year he experienced an episode where he had repetative jerks of his whole body-similar to what...
23 answers | 3 comments |
This might sound a little bit odd, but I sometimes wake up not recognising my husband sleeping next to me. I know I am at home, and I rea...
3 answers |
Here's the deal: 1)Always have had a hard time falling alseep. Average is 30-45 minutes to fall asleep but have had less and more some...
11 answers | 3 comments |
I was recently searching for holistic treatments of insomnia and came across an article stating that studies had been into the effects of...
1549643 tn?1495762953
I had a sleep study done and could not go to sleep, was in too much pain and uncomfortable. So I watched myself sleep at home (recorded i...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources