Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5324) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20003388 tn?1488266239
I was recently switched from Paroxetine to Fluoxetine. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. When on Paroxetine and I was ti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
393587 tn?1211056644
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
36 answers | 4 comments |
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
10 answers | 4 comments |
n the past, I have had many different episodes of sleep paralysis, so I am fully aware of what happens during most episodes. However, a ...
19 answers | 3 comments |
My mom is feeling dizzy while sleeping and she can not change her poistion from left to right or vice versa also she can not head down Ca...
1 answer |
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
541 answers | 204 comments |
When I was about three or four (17 now, going on 18), I watched a Golden Book Video and for the next two to three months I'm positive I h...
1 answer |
I've noticed I sleep a LOT better when I take Aleve. Normally, I have some discomforts: muscles aches, but not strong pain. Usually, 4 h...
3 answers |
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
269 answers | 7 comments |
Dr. Rajput - Came across this thread. Not sure if it's still active. I have been experiencing similar shocks and jolts at the moment of ...
1 answer |
I wake up from my sleep and I feel a tingling sensation throughout my body. I feel an invisible line of fabric begin to form over my body...
1 answer |
For the past year I have been experiencing sleep paralysis on a daily basis. Every time this happens I feel my whole brain buzzing like t...
I previously alternated between temazepam and zolpidem for sleep. I also take gabapentin. Three weeks ago I stopped temazepam and trama...
1 answer |
My husband, for quite some time, has been having issues staying asleep for an extended period of time at night because when he does get t...
2 answers |
I've been incredibly stupid and smoked a joint earlier, without putting any thought to the effect it would have on my xyrem intake prescr...
3 answers |
As an adult (female) I am experiencing night screams. They always occur if I fall asleep in a place other than my bed. For example hote...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 15 years old and have been experiencing sleep paralysis on and off for the past year. However, recently I have been having having th...
2 answers |
I shook my head a few months back. Got checked and said I didn't need a cat scan. These episodes only last 30 minutes.
2 answers |
The other night i was sleeping next to my spouse, and all of a sudden his feet and hands started shaking uncontrollably. I didn't think o...
2 answers |
My 8 month old girl suddenly developed muscle jerks/spasms at I months whenever drowsy but will also wake in the dead of night at least t...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources