Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5218) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
502 answers | 87 comments |
I've experienced a hypnic jerk many times over the years but in the last few weeks i've been experiencing something that is similar but n...
Over the past few years, I noticed I started to literally spit in my sleep. I usually always drool, but this is not drooling. I literally...
58 answers |
Hi, for a little over a month now, I have been having this problem where I go to bed and can fall asleep relativly easely but regardless ...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Please help! I am really worried about what is happening to me. My boyfriend had told me a several times that I act very weird while I ...
Hello, Is there anyone, I mean anyone, out there that has rhythmic movement disorder? I have been violently thrashing my body and head...
150 answers | 1 comment |
For as long as I can remember about once every six months or so I'll have problems sleeping because I produce excess watery saliva. It'l...
41 answers | 6 comments |
Many of the times I have noticed that my dream would take place with the exact setting as my room when I went to sleep. However the dream...
There is a lot of advice available on preventing reflux. My question: If I do wake up unable to breathe because I have aspirated acid, w...
9 answers |
Hello:) My name is William and I am 18 years old. A few weeks ago I had a strange thing happen to me when I was sleeping although I...
63 answers | 4 comments |
Hello, I am currently a medical student and am experiencing eye problems. I have had trouble sleeping for about a month and half and I re...
2 answers | 1 comment |
n the past, I have had many different episodes of sleep paralysis, so I am fully aware of what happens during most episodes. However, a ...
10 answers | 2 comments |
About a year ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Nightmare Disorder (DSM-IV number is 307.47). I've had nightmares from about 5 years old an...
1 answer |
5851092 tn?1404137064
Ive been recording my sleep at nights with the snorelab app. I notice some nights I have no episodes of heavy breathing. Whai i do get...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm an 18 year old female. I still suck my thumb and recently I've been biting my thumb in my sleep. From what I know I've never ...
I have a very unique......talent? I do not know what to call it. I can hear music. What I mean by that is that when obviously no music is...
I have been having this experience for many years. I can't call it a dream b/c I am wide awake when it happens. I will go to sleep and ...
42 answers | 9 comments |
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while,...
66 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, From my understanding DSPD is like jet lag, where one cant sleep in "normal" hours, i have quite a weird schedule of sleep, to be...
A sleep study showed I never get any deep sleep (havent for almost two years). I wake up every few minutes (spontaneous arousals), dont h...
8 answers | 5 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources