Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5201) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've struggled with depression off and on for 15+ years. After trying many different SNRI/SSRIs, I've settled for the combination of Bupr...
1 answer | 1 comment |
369941 tn?1218660374
For the past few months, since Nov, I've been having this problem with waking up. It just started suddenly and happens a few night a moth...
67 answers | 4 comments |
RLS
In response to others questions about RLS. I have had extreme pain and burning in my legs for years, but only when I try to sleep or rec...
RLS
In response to others questions about RLS. I have had extreme pain and burning in my legs for years, but only when I try to sleep or rec...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
491 answers | 58 comments |
I have a sleep problem that has been going on for years, and it's gotten worse. When I fall asleep. I'll suddenly wake up with heart raci...
1 answer |
My nieces and nephews live in my house. The little girl (Hope) is 7 months old. Today I was half awake and my mom came in my room and ask...
1 answer |
I have been suffering from insomnia for about two months now. Some weeks I get decent sleep and some weeks I struggle to get any sleep. O...
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. Over the past 3 months, when I feel I have just dosed off, I am awoken by a feeling as though my face...
When I was a child I saw things in my bed, like birds, and I would be terrified. Now I can't see a blasted thing in the dark and have no ...
Hi my doctor gave me a prescription for both Ambien 10mg and Trazodone 50mg. She said I can take both if I want to, to help me sleep at n...
9 answers |
I'm 21 male. I have some problems that disrupt my sleep. I often experience heart palpitations at the border of falling asleep. I become ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have always had issues with anxiety and occasional insomnia but recently things have spiked badly. The worst part is that as soon as I...
13 answers |
I have, on SEVERAL occasions, woke up about an hour or so after I dose off (at night) to sleep and I think I see things. Example: I wok...
583 answers | 18 comments |
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
19 answers | 3 comments |
I’ve had sleep issues for many years and regularly use a cpap machine. I was on Ambien for 15 years and my physician weaned me off it, ev...
1 answer |
I have these nightmares that I can not wake up from. They do not happen all the time but I still get them. I dont know why I get them.....
I used to be able to sleep in on the weekends, but now I can't even sleep till my alarm on weekdays. It's just too bright and I end up wa...
3 answers |
10+ years on Seroquel for sleep. That's roughly 3,650 pills and nights of restful sleep. Many say you can't get addicted to sleeping pill...
I have been having this experience for many years. I can't call it a dream b/c I am wide awake when it happens. I will go to sleep and ...
39 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources