Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Over the past few years, I noticed I started to literally spit in my sleep. I usually always drool, but this is not drooling. I literally...
58 answers |
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
18 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and my doctor looks at me like I am nuts. All of this has happened progressively ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Has anybody been prescribed Prozosin (a blood pressure med) to help treat insomnia?
18038250 tn?1462595319
I have been having problems with sleep for the last six years. It started when I started a new job as a scrub tech on the cardiovascular ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 22 year old female. At 9 o'clock in the morning I can't keep my eyes open. I have a chronic headache. Then at 3 o'clock in the aft...
2 answers |
Hello, My name is Aofie and I'm 21. Every night for the past few years, I will be in a state where I am asleep but I remember everyth...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm 21 y/o and I can only sleep for about 3-4 hours per day. I work 7pm-7am, and have for a while, so I sleep during the day. I keep ...
9 answers |
387660 tn?1242600342
I started noticing a couple of years ago that I would fall asleep for a second while driving. It escalated to a point that on a weekly l...
130 answers | 3 comments |
So, I've been having nightmares ever since i was a kid. they were off and on when i went to high school and then continued to get worse w...
So when I woke up there was a "thing" it was human shaped and was shaking something in its hand, i was so terrified that I slowly pulled ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 19 years old and I have an anxiety disorder which provides me with insomnia. I usually either don't get enough sleep, or get just th...
only on the backside of my calf , burning sensation after touching the bed...
1 answer |
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
272 answers | 2 comments |
I am 66 days clean off of oxy's. Here's the new problem. Since I couldn't sleep for 2 months before withdrawals, and now couldnt sleep g...
3 answers | 2 comments |
865406 tn?1240131630
ok so i went to see my psychiatrist and i told her about the sleep paralysis sort of thing and she didn't tell me what exactly it it but ...
5 answers |
Hello! I have quite a problem in my hands. I have always had trouble falling asleep - I started noticing it around the time I was 14. Aft...
4 answers |
When I cant sleep, and I feel a deep presence, it drags me down and I feel like im drowning
I wake up sometimes with a headache and suffer hallucinations for a few hours after, I have trouble remembering what I was hallucinating ...
1 answer |
I was on Ambien for a year & a half. About 4 weeks ago, Ambien really started to mess me up bad. Started having severe depression & hor...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...