Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5342) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello y'all, I think I've got the apnea but have a high deductible health plan. Seeing a doctor runs me 300 and this sleep study would be...
4 answers |
Last night my wife took Ambien. She’s been texting a guy who lives 2000 miles away. She says it’s friendly texts. Last night she told me ...
1 answer |
3 months ago i was a normal 28 yrs old woman, who slept 8-9 hours/night whitout any struggle, then i moved into an apartament with extrem...
I have a question about myself, just last night I had a wierd dream of having unprotected sex with my girl friend. Now I looked up on the...
1 answer |
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
545 answers | 210 comments |
Hi Everyone, I am writing on behalf of a market research agency I am working for, Field Scope International, and I would like to share...
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
11 answers | 6 comments |
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
21 answers | 6 comments |
I have 2 bumps on my butt and they itch and feels like I pooped myself. Also have small bumps on kneecap.
Lunesta. Feeling. Stomach upset, weird taste in mouth and gut issues. Pain from CRPS HAS RETURNED SINCE I DONT TAKE MY PAIN MANAGEMENT ME...
I have always had issues with anxiety and occasional insomnia but recently things have spiked badly. The worst part is that as soon as I...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I usually get to bed by 1130 pm then fall asleep around 12am. In the last 3 nights though I have gone to bed 1130 pm but went to sleep a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I take Lamictal for seizure disorder. Started at 25mg seemed with no problem. Just upped to 50mg and now I am having severe nightmares/Vi...
1 answer |
I am a 60 year old very bad insomniac...ever since i was a baby/child i could never sleep and i remember crying about it alot..I now know...
1 answer |
I’ve had this problem manifest just recently. It’s horrifying. I’ll be laying in bed, trying to force myself to breathe, when suddenly I’...
1 answer |
149081 tn?1242401432
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
17 answers | 4 comments |
This is more of a statement than a question. I have researched this topic before and found several answers to why I have broken red bloo...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I used to exercise regularly. I would wake up every weekday at 6am, bike to the gym, and exercise for about an hour before work. I would ...
1 answer |
Hello. When I sleep on my back, as soon as I fall a sleep I see nervious dream, ending up with my heart stopping feeling, like I am dying...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Sleep Disorders Community Resources