Aa
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

21 - 40 (of 5110) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A sleep study showed I never get any deep sleep (havent for almost two years). I wake up every few minutes (spontaneous arousals), dont have sleep apnea, only 6 hypopneas over 6 hours, VERY reduced rem-almost non-existant-2%, and very ab...
lookyoungagain1328 | Last answer
Lately I have constantly been tired. Even if I get 9 hours of sleep, I feel like I need to sleep more. If I get 8 hours of sleep, I do have to take a nap. I'm 18 but I think at this age I don't need so much sleep. I don't know if it's un...
Grace5014 | Last answer
387660_tn?1242600342
I started noticing a couple of years ago that I would fall asleep for a second while driving. It escalated to a point that on a weekly long trip I needed to take that I would start falling asleep at the wheel many times and have had man...
Billydude | Last answer
I suffer from both RLS and sleep paralysis. I also have suffered from waking panic attacks. I'd say I'm a pretty normal person during day time hours, but at night, I'm one of the rare few who suffer from these two things. The sleep paral...
Trudie999 | Last answer
Guess I should have looked to the internet along time ago...I have used my CPAP for 12 or 14 years now...Never had the "oh my goodness...Great relief" that so many people say they have...It has been a struggle at best but...I can not sl...
JanS1955 | Last answer
So, long story short; I a quite certain that I am long term chronically deprived of sleep. Waking early for work, stay up late at night. Could long term sleep deprivation be causing my ongoing digestive issues and my excessive fatigue. T...
Tatin109 | Last answer
I have had trouble getting to sleep for the past 6 years. It started when i was 14 by just taking longer to get to sleep and now i am unable to sleep until at least 1 or 2 am, usually 2 or 3 am even if i got up at 6 am that morning. I ca...
Fotokitten | Last answer
Does anyone have any information or experience regarding using ambien versus temazepam? I've been taking ambien for 60 days, and my Dr. today gave me a prescription for temazepam 15mg as an alternative to ambien. He said it should give m...
Zootal | Last answer
For over 10 years I have been having occasional to frequent what I have come to call
ecogirl | Last answer
At the start of this year, I had a fever which at it's highest, reached about 38.2°C. After the fever subsided along with the cough, small red bumps started appearing first on the inside of my forearm and gradually to the side of my stom...
Hyunyoung | Last answer
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in my bed. In my dream I will open my eyes and see human figures but usually I can't tell who it is. If ...
samantha21 | Last answer
Lately I have been waking up suddenly and see a gigantic black spider on my roof, I then scream and try to run out of my room. This happens a fair bit but usually it disappears and I am able to eventually realise it is not real, but no...
jasminetay | Posted
for quite some time now , when ever I wake up in the morning I have a full mouth of saliva? any idea what it is
hricks36 | Last answer
This issue was negligible before 2 years, now it has increased to such an severe level..der is always something that comes in between me and my sleep. My Alarm is set at 7 Am morning, my mind wakes up an hour before and continously wai...
Sank243 | Posted
369941_tn?1218660374
For the past few months, since Nov, I've been having this problem with waking up. It just started suddenly and happens a few night a moths, once to three times in the same night. Usually its morning, after a full nights sleep, when it h...
malliemut | Last answer
I've always suffered from insomnia, but lately it's been really bad. Unlike in the past, I normally feel really tired and seem to have no problem "zoning out" (as opposed to obsessively worrying/thinking about things), but no matter how ...
JamieGraceD | Last answer
I had trouble sleeping at night I fell asleep two after I got into bed then i woke up at 6 and then at 7 I again was asleep and then finally I woke up at 10..since my holidays are going on so I can sleep till then..since a month am havin...
naaza | Last answer
I am a 27 year old female who is fairly healthy. I eat a well rounded diet and don't drink soda or anything like that. I do like to have a few drinks but that is once/twice month. I am also active and love to be outside, however, I work ...
CHARPY | Last answer
Been having this pain since young(about10 years old& yeah 2015[21yrs old]. The feeling is very different from muscle aches cause I do gym and I know the differents.muclesaches won't hurt when I don't move an inch, this pain hurts even wh...
octavia1120 | Last answer
For some time now I've been feeling my bed shake. It feels like a little tremor, a kick to the bed or like some one moved in the bed. It is always during while I'm asleep or really relaxed close to falling asleep. I don't understand it. ...
bponce6 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...