Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
21 - 40 (of 5312) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Mi first central apnea dated from 2003. It was 1,00 AHI/hour. The Polysomnography (PSG) showed that i have alpha wave intrusion. The told...
What causes me to involuntary kick my legs right before falling asleep? It seems to happen most often when I'm feeling most exhausted bef...
7 answers |
For as long as I can remember about once every six months or so I'll have problems sleeping because I produce excess watery saliva. It'l...
43 answers | 9 comments |
1165155 tn?1477435565
I'm a 32 yr old women I work 3rd shift days and long overtime hours.. I want 2 make this as simple as I ca and say I Cannot Sleep by all ...
2 answers |
I awoke 2am to chest pain, entire torso above diaphram felt like both lungs and their muscles just went 15 rounds. 50 years old with rec...
3 answers |
Sometimes when I sleep I stop breathing to the point were I start making a "dolphin" noise (that's what my boyfriend calls it). He says i...
1 answer |
I have been using a CPAP machine for almost 3 months. From the night I used it I did not wake to go to the bathroom during the night. A...
13 answers | 3 comments |
Hello:) My name is William and I am 18 years old. A few weeks ago I had a strange thing happen to me when I was sleeping although I...
65 answers | 4 comments |
9780765 tn?1405914514
I am waiting to do a sleep study next month to find out if I have narcolepsy or some other problem. The reason I am finally getting tes...
3 answers | 1 comment |
20398564 tn?1496942059
For the past year or so I have struggled with varying degrees of insomnia that sometimes made it so I didn't fall asleep until two in the...
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
9 answers | 3 comments |
My husband had an MRI done many years ago and they found a pineal cyst. The doctor said they find these type of cysts in many people and...
16 answers | 2 comments |
n the past, I have had many different episodes of sleep paralysis, so I am fully aware of what happens during most episodes. However, a ...
18 answers | 3 comments |
i am a 23 year old female. I have had 4 episodes of losing consciousness in the past year and half. All of them were right after waking u...
Ok here it goes:) I am a 50yr, Caucasian male I have recently been threw a very traumatic time in my life that has lasted 6 years:( I ...
Hello, this concerns my life partner (58 years old, male). I've been concerned for a while now. He, quite regularly, gets very bad cough...
I am having the weirdess sensations as I fall into a deep sleep and it awakens me and scares me. I have a 'buzz" that goes off inside my...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was in a rather severe car accident Friday afternoon, and ever since then I've noticed that it takes me about two hours to fall asleep....
9 answers | 1 comment |
I have a pimple/cyst sort of bump on my left knee cap, and it's reddish purple. It dosnt hurt, its about the seize of a large pea. its re...
3 answers |
AJC
I just wanted to share my story about Lexapro. I took one 10mg Lexapro pill and 8 hours later had a severe adverse reaction to the drug. ...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources