Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
21 - 40 (of 5179) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3227046 tn?1458317076
Dr says bipap use during sleep study is way to go after cpap was not. I couldn't fall asleep using cpap. Normally i fall asleep so fast i...
I hear music occasionally upon waking. I lie on my back, so no ear to the pillow. Mine sounds like snippets of piano or chimes. Once in ...
I hear music upon waking. Not a daily occurrence.I am lying on my back, so no ear to the pillow. I did read some of the posts, but didn't...
387660 tn?1242600342
I started noticing a couple of years ago that I would fall asleep for a second while driving. It escalated to a point that on a weekly l...
131 answers | 4 comments |
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
489 answers | 45 comments |
For the past couple of years, almost nightly, I awake with a start because the bed is moving in a way that I'm certain someone else has t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been having this experience for many years. I can't call it a dream b/c I am wide awake when it happens. I will go to sleep and ...
39 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, for a little over a month now, I have been having this problem where I go to bed and can fall asleep relativly easely but regardless ...
13 answers |
I know they say that this antihistamine med used as a sleep aid (sold as Unisom) does not have addictive properties, but I am confused. ...
Has anybody been prescribed Prozosin (a blood pressure med) to help treat insomnia?
1 answer |
A sleep study showed I never get any deep sleep (havent for almost two years). I wake up every few minutes (spontaneous arousals), dont h...
9 answers | 2 comments |
About 3 weeks ago I suddenly began having terrible insomnia. I've always been a pretty normal sleeper until now. For the past few weeks I...
2 answers |
Hi, I recently was diagnosed with Narcolepsy. Im 15 years old and for the past couple years Ive been struggling with falling asleep ALL t...
649598 tn?1239120815
Sleeping pills, i.e. Ambien, Lunesta, Seroquel, don't work on me. I don't know if this is physiological or what, but I am sick of my ins...
9 answers |
I have been taking a high dose of Ativan to deal with Lyme symptoms. It was causing yellow and a severe rash. I had to be taken off of At...
Hello y'all, I think I've got the apnea but have a high deductible health plan. Seeing a doctor runs me 300 and this sleep study would be...
3 answers |
For as long as I can remember about once every six months or so I'll have problems sleeping because I produce excess watery saliva. It'l...
37 answers | 6 comments |
Does anyone have any information or experience regarding using ambien versus temazepam? I've been taking ambien for 60 days, and my Dr. t...
19 answers |
149081 tn?1242401432
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
13 answers |
Milk allergies are very common. People think that when you have a milk allergy is effects the stomach and intestines. Well this may be ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources