Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
21 - 40 (of 5294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Last night I woke up from hearing myself screaming. As my eyes opened I realized I was in the middle of the room on the floor. Not my bed...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I don't know if these episodes are just random isolated occurrences or what. I've gone to my PCP and she thinks its nothing but it kee...
Ok so this is quite hard and difficult, may even be difficult for who ever reads this. I've been living with my boyfriend 8 months, almos...
2 answers |
My name is Julian and I'm 13, I just had a dream where I was fully aware of the fact that I was dreaming, suddenly I started hearing a lo...
Hello, I just have a query regarding the schedule. I tend to not work in daytime, too many distractions, noises, stuff, disturbances,...
I keep waking up before my alarm no matter what time I go to sleep. I don't want to take prescription medication for this but I was wonde...
Hello! I have some strange dreams, so let me explain what it is: I go to bed, and I dream an odd short dream, non sense, not a nightmare...
i masterbate in my sleep. please help me there has to be a treatment? it is causing trouble in my relationship. not to mention i wake up...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello! I'm a 26y Female, who is overweight. I believe I have sleep apnea, and I want to ask my doctor to send me for a sleep study. I wak...
1 answer |
Hello this is basically going for more than a year now and I stop drinking caffeine plus melantonine as no effect whatsoever and I need h...
2 answers |
I'm a 56 year old female. 30 Years ago I was prescribed sleeping tablets. No one told me I would build up a resistance to it. Now I ...
1 answer |
7193739 tn?1389098291
I have sleep apnea and have not been able to use my machine for over 6 months. I lost my job and had a second sleep study done before my...
3 answers |
I've been depressed for 5 months now, but never had much problems with sleep, although I have felt chronic fatigue and low energy every d...
20320779 tn?1495032627
( Insomnia Doctor ) Rohypnol pills, Desoxyn 5mg pills, Crystal meths, OxyContine pills, Hydrocodone 10/325mg (( Skype: james_carol )) Rox...
Over the past few years, I noticed I started to literally spit in my sleep. I usually always drool, but this is not drooling. I literally...
59 answers | 2 comments |
I was going to sleep and was half way unconscious /half way conscious and after a few seconds I felt my entire hand shaking without my c...
1 answer |
955596 tn?1261076193
I can fall asleep within 10 seconds if I try, but it is getting myself to that point that is the problem. Here is a typical day for me: ...
1 answer |
Every single night for past couple weeks. Right as I fall back asleep I am instantly woken up to what kind of feels like palpitations, bu...
Hi! I was wondering if sexsomnia may occur in a person who never had any parasomnias (e.g. never sleepwalked in his childhood or after it...
Hi, for a little over a month now, I have been having this problem where I go to bed and can fall asleep relativly easely but regardless ...
20 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources