Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
21 - 40 (of 5275) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
393587 tn?1211056644
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
34 answers | 1 comment |
After years of struggling with insomnia, I have come to the conclusion I have Alpha Wave Intrusion. Unaided by medication I sleep only fo...
23 answers |
im 19 and fight in ma sleep and talk no to worried and talking its the fighting i wish a didnt and im looking to find out is it somethin...
2 answers |
I've been drooling heavily every night, soaking m y pillows so i now put a towel over them It leaves a white crust around my lips and mou...
1275375 tn?1273093345
Hi, I'm having an issue with very light sleeping, i take two Zopiclone (7mg in total) each night which resolves insomnia/not being abl...
18 answers | 6 comments |
Can gabapentin help with ambient withdrawal and if so how
My chest was vibrating violently and all I could hear was sort of like static.I could see my room but my vision kept shifting and blackin...
1211508 tn?1343083205
Hi. I have had a major problem with sleep lately. I go to bed at 10am (normal for me, having been doing this for years and haven't had ...
6 answers |
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
269 answers | 6 comments |
When I sleep i have nightmares every 2 or 3 days apart from each other but sometimes I have really bad nightmares, like screaming or cryi...
My husband had an MRI done many years ago and they found a pineal cyst. The doctor said they find these type of cysts in many people and...
15 answers |
Not sure where this post belongs in sleep disorders forum. But about 2 and a half years ago it started I'm 18 now, when i finally drif...
6 answers |
I suffer from both RLS and sleep paralysis. I also have suffered from waking panic attacks. I'd say I'm a pretty normal person during day...
20 answers |
I have been using a CPAP machine for almost 3 months. From the night I used it I did not wake to go to the bathroom during the night. A...
13 answers | 2 comments |
I drink 12oz of NyQuil per night...am I gonna die?
Are there any safe herbal aids for sleep that actually work? I have tried so many, valerian, chamomile, california poppy, passion flow...
1 answer |
OK so I fall asleep for a quick nap and find myself quickly in a nightmare of a couple different types. And had forced myself to wake up ...
1 answer |
I was going to sleep and was half way unconscious /half way conscious and after a few seconds I felt my entire hand shaking without my c...
Me and my Husband just recently married about 3 months ago. He had no idea he did this until I told him! Not every night but very, very o...
Hi, I've recently got a new partner and each time he has spent the night over at my house I have hallucinating in my sleep. The first...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources