Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
21 - 40 (of 5217) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
387660 tn?1242600342
I started noticing a couple of years ago that I would fall asleep for a second while driving. It escalated to a point that on a weekly l...
131 answers | 4 comments |
19427924 tn?1477504901
I keep waking up during the night, have very weird dreams everynight. Cant sleep for more than an hour at a time
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
268 answers | 4 comments |
2 years ago, when I was 16, I left the school I was at to go to a different school. I have very bad social anxiety so I didn't really mak...
2 answers |
Is there any relationship between periodontal disease and sleep apnea? My father is suffering from some periodontal disease and has swoll...
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
8 answers |
for quite some time now , when ever I wake up in the morning I have a full mouth of saliva? any idea what it is
19 answers | 2 comments |
My relative is not able to digest food and not being able to sleep too. She has done loop for the stomach , kidney tests and blood test. ...
Several times upon waking in the middle of the night, all the lights that are on or I turn on are red. Just like a red Christmas light bu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
In response to others questions about RLS. I have had extreme pain and burning in my legs for years, but only when I try to sleep or rec...
|
a few days ago i started to have dreams that end up with some laughing scene and me laughing at it . this big laughter in my dream always...
I've struggled with depression off and on for 15+ years. After trying many different SNRI/SSRIs, I've settled for the combination of Bupr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I was driving to work and I smelled something and it was distinctive I couldn't think of where I had smelled it before and then I remembe...
My husband was recently given a cpap and a brand new mask. He used it a couple of nights and really felt great in the mornings when he wo...
I was diagnosed with sleep apnea 4 years ago, and since then have used a CPAP S8 model everynight. I have noticed over the last year that...
9 answers |
I am a 46 year old male and have sleep apnea. I use a CPAP with a high setting (15). I have a mask that covers nose only because the fu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Some times when I wake up I get a glimpse of a whole bunch of cultists standing around me. But what really freaks me out about it is it s...
I have these nightmares that I can not wake up from. They do not happen all the time but I still get them. I dont know why I get them.....
1 answer |
RLS
In response to others questions about RLS. I have had extreme pain and burning in my legs for years, but only when I try to sleep or rec...
RLS
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources