Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

21 - 40 (of 5150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have, on SEVERAL occasions, woke up about an hour or so after I dose off (at night) to sleep and I think I see things. Example: I woke up one time swearing that there was a spider on the wall. I woke up my husband and he said there ...
  Posted
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire night. I was wondering any suggestions or solutions to this problem. And also what might be the cause...
  Posted
I have been using a CPAP machine for almost 3 months. From the night I used it I did not wake to go to the bathroom during the night. Although this was nice, I developed a problem immediately (from the first night) with swelling in my ...
  Posted
Hello:) My name is William and I am 18 years old. A few weeks ago I had a strange thing happen to me when I was sleeping although I cannot be sure if I actually was sleeping or half-awake. It has started to happen again and is ...
  Posted
Before I explain what happened, I have researched this and I must state outfront that I do NOT drink, which is known be be a common cause for this. Now to explain what happened. I can only recall bits and pieces of what happened, but ...
  Posted
Hi all I've just had my MSLT and been diagnosed with "Idiopathic Hypersomnia" it's all new to me and apart from understanding the concept I know very little. Please can someone shed some light on managing this etc and which forum I ne...
  Posted
565430 tn?1272699420
Hi everyone. Every night when i go to sleep my nose blocks up and it wakes me up . Im so sick of it. its been happening all my life Its crazy ! If I lie on my left side my nose clears and if I lie on my right side or lie on my back i...
  Posted
369941 tn?1218660374
For the past few months, since Nov, I've been having this problem with waking up. It just started suddenly and happens a few night a moths, once to three times in the same night. Usually its morning, after a full nights sleep, when it h...
  Posted
About 3 weeks ago I suddenly began having terrible insomnia. I've always been a pretty normal sleeper until now. For the past few weeks I literally have been unable to become tired. I wish that was an exaggeration, but its not. If I do t...
  Posted
This situations seems to come and go, and is currently back (the past two nights). While sleeping, my left hand picks at my lips. This often wakes up my wife as well as myself because of the constant movement. It has gotten so bad that I...
  Posted
Ive been having these for years now and my doc says its hypogognic hallucinations, ive seen everything from old men wearing black screaming in my face to old hag type witch hangibg off the celing above me screaming stuff at me i dont und...
  Posted
well for a min paranormal things been happening to my boyfriend one night this ting came in the the room he said he thought it was me and the thing was digging its claws over his head thinnest day he drew a picture of it, the thing has t...
  Posted
I have not been sleeping right for the past 10 months. I always wake up at the same time no matter when I go to sleep. For example I go to sleep at 10pm, I wake up at 3:00 am, 11 pm , same, 3:00 am. After that I can not sleep. Right no...
  Posted
Could someone please tell me exactly what this tablet is. It's oval white with a "10" on one side and,what looks like an "A" on the other. The "A" has a slightly lowered "-" in the "A"itself. I am told the street name is "misty's". It is...
  Posted
I just received a new pressure (8) on my humidified CPAP, and I'm having a big problem the minute I get up: tickling to actual burning when the air hits my nasal membranes, runny nose, and constant sneezing. When my machine was set at ...
  Posted
For years now, I used to have a sleep thing where I will feel concious but paralysed for a few seconds before my body responds and the I wake up fully. But lately, I have been waking up to the biggest jolt anyone can imagine.. 4 times...
  Posted
1690584 tn?1340301072
I have been on Ambien for 4 years and have gotten to the point where I take more then I should. I have been off it for 2 nights UGGHHHH but I am definitely needing it. Is it possible to go from overtaking it (2 10mg tabs at bed) to just ...
  Posted
Hi guys, I am asking a question on my girl friend current situation. So before the detail of the problem, for your information my girl friend having normal insomnia and PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome ). The problem start on December...
  Posted
17644146 tn?1458786468
I've tried everything to get a good night's sleep. Doctor also prescribed Lunesta, which gave me UTI; so i discontinued. I've tried all the over the counter remedies (including Melatonin), but none worked. Does anyone have a suggestion f...
  Posted
Hello I have had the most vivid and sometimes very very realistic dreams since I can remember. I have never met anyone that dreams even half as much as I do and remember it like I do. I sleep lees than the majority of people i know to...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...