Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
41 - 60 (of 5185) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having this experience for many years. I can't call it a dream b/c I am wide awake when it happens. I will go to sleep and ...
39 answers | 2 comments |
I know they say that this antihistamine med used as a sleep aid (sold as Unisom) does not have addictive properties, but I am confused. ...
Has anybody been prescribed Prozosin (a blood pressure med) to help treat insomnia?
1 answer |
A sleep study showed I never get any deep sleep (havent for almost two years). I wake up every few minutes (spontaneous arousals), dont h...
9 answers | 2 comments |
About 3 weeks ago I suddenly began having terrible insomnia. I've always been a pretty normal sleeper until now. For the past few weeks I...
2 answers |
Hi, I recently was diagnosed with Narcolepsy. Im 15 years old and for the past couple years Ive been struggling with falling asleep ALL t...
649598 tn?1239120815
Sleeping pills, i.e. Ambien, Lunesta, Seroquel, don't work on me. I don't know if this is physiological or what, but I am sick of my ins...
9 answers |
I have been taking a high dose of Ativan to deal with Lyme symptoms. It was causing yellow and a severe rash. I had to be taken off of At...
Hello y'all, I think I've got the apnea but have a high deductible health plan. Seeing a doctor runs me 300 and this sleep study would be...
3 answers |
149081 tn?1242401432
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
13 answers |
Milk allergies are very common. People think that when you have a milk allergy is effects the stomach and intestines. Well this may be ...
2 answers |
I'm 16 years of age and no matter how much I sleep I'm still really tired, most nights I'll wake up randomly. Also apparently I toss and ...
I have been using a CPAP machine for almost 3 months. From the night I used it I did not wake to go to the bathroom during the night. A...
13 answers | 1 comment |
So when I woke up there was a "thing" it was human shaped and was shaking something in its hand, i was so terrified that I slowly pulled ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and my doctor looks at me like I am nuts. All of this has happened progressively ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
18038250 tn?1462595319
I have been having problems with sleep for the last six years. It started when I started a new job as a scrub tech on the cardiovascular ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 22 year old female. At 9 o'clock in the morning I can't keep my eyes open. I have a chronic headache. Then at 3 o'clock in the aft...
2 answers |
Hello, My name is Aofie and I'm 21. Every night for the past few years, I will be in a state where I am asleep but I remember everyth...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm 21 y/o and I can only sleep for about 3-4 hours per day. I work 7pm-7am, and have for a while, so I sleep during the day. I keep ...
9 answers |
So, I've been having nightmares ever since i was a kid. they were off and on when i went to high school and then continued to get worse w...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank