Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
41 - 60 (of 5218) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
RLS
In response to others questions about RLS. I have had extreme pain and burning in my legs for years, but only when I try to sleep or rec...
I have a sleep problem that has been going on for years, and it's gotten worse. When I fall asleep. I'll suddenly wake up with heart raci...
1 answer |
My nieces and nephews live in my house. The little girl (Hope) is 7 months old. Today I was half awake and my mom came in my room and ask...
1 answer |
I have been suffering from insomnia for about two months now. Some weeks I get decent sleep and some weeks I struggle to get any sleep. O...
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. Over the past 3 months, when I feel I have just dosed off, I am awoken by a feeling as though my face...
When I was a child I saw things in my bed, like birds, and I would be terrified. Now I can't see a blasted thing in the dark and have no ...
Hi my doctor gave me a prescription for both Ambien 10mg and Trazodone 50mg. She said I can take both if I want to, to help me sleep at n...
9 answers |
I'm 21 male. I have some problems that disrupt my sleep. I often experience heart palpitations at the border of falling asleep. I become ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have always had issues with anxiety and occasional insomnia but recently things have spiked badly. The worst part is that as soon as I...
13 answers |
I have, on SEVERAL occasions, woke up about an hour or so after I dose off (at night) to sleep and I think I see things. Example: I wok...
583 answers | 18 comments |
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
19 answers | 3 comments |
I’ve had sleep issues for many years and regularly use a cpap machine. I was on Ambien for 15 years and my physician weaned me off it, ev...
1 answer |
I used to be able to sleep in on the weekends, but now I can't even sleep till my alarm on weekdays. It's just too bright and I end up wa...
3 answers |
10+ years on Seroquel for sleep. That's roughly 3,650 pills and nights of restful sleep. Many say you can't get addicted to sleeping pill...
for the few past months i have had numerous occasions of me being half asleep and waking up and not being able to move and see a fairly b...
I couldn’t wake up from my dream iwould scream at the top of my lungs but it would just start over and over. It was my family in this ...
758077 tn?1282599161
Hi there, I have been on Zopiclone for the past 3 years from cronic insomnia, which has worked very well up until the past two months, I...
1 answer |
393587 tn?1211056644
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
34 answers |
Hello! My name is Brett and I'm 20 years old. My issue regards sleep/dreams, Nightmares to be more specific. It is a very odd and al...
We are extremely concerned with an unusual breathing behavior that our 8 month old daughter often displays while sleeping. To date no do...
28 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources