Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
61 - 80 (of 5187) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, My name is Aofie and I'm 21. Every night for the past few years, I will be in a state where I am asleep but I remember everyth...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm 21 y/o and I can only sleep for about 3-4 hours per day. I work 7pm-7am, and have for a while, so I sleep during the day. I keep ...
9 answers |
So, I've been having nightmares ever since i was a kid. they were off and on when i went to high school and then continued to get worse w...
I am 19 years old and I have an anxiety disorder which provides me with insomnia. I usually either don't get enough sleep, or get just th...
only on the backside of my calf , burning sensation after touching the bed...
1 answer |
I am 66 days clean off of oxy's. Here's the new problem. Since I couldn't sleep for 2 months before withdrawals, and now couldnt sleep g...
3 answers | 2 comments |
865406 tn?1240131630
ok so i went to see my psychiatrist and i told her about the sleep paralysis sort of thing and she didn't tell me what exactly it it but ...
5 answers |
Hello! I have quite a problem in my hands. I have always had trouble falling asleep - I started noticing it around the time I was 14. Aft...
4 answers |
When I cant sleep, and I feel a deep presence, it drags me down and I feel like im drowning
I wake up sometimes with a headache and suffer hallucinations for a few hours after, I have trouble remembering what I was hallucinating ...
1 answer |
I was on Ambien for a year & a half. About 4 weeks ago, Ambien really started to mess me up bad. Started having severe depression & hor...
3 answers |
i masterbate in my sleep. please help me there has to be a treatment? it is causing trouble in my relationship. not to mention i wake up...
4 answers |
As of a week and a half ago, I am getting woken up at night with what I'm guessing are internal tremors (based on descriptions from other...
For over 10 years I have been having occasional to frequent what I have come to call
34 answers |
First of all, I don't really know how to explain this correctly so I'll just give it a try and it might no make sense. Throughout my chil...
disclaimer: ive never experienced this before and im a healthy 15 year old girl so i dont think i have any illness. so i over slept ...
1 answer |
Early this morning, while I was sleeping, I felt and heard what seemed to be some type of 'spirit' sit behind me on my bed. This spirit t...
15 answers |
I have a concern about my daughter who is 6 months old. We noticed her breathing strangely, and it's become quite a concern. The first in...
13 answers | 2 comments |
I am an 18 year old male and i have dark circle spots on my chest and back. I also have spots on my neck but they're not as dark as the o...
I am a 19 year old female. For the past year I have been having on and off medical issues and I am not sure of the severity of each. Firs...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources