Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
61 - 80 (of 5294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1275375 tn?1273093345
Hi, I'm having an issue with very light sleeping, i take two Zopiclone (7mg in total) each night which resolves insomnia/not being abl...
18 answers | 6 comments |
Can gabapentin help with ambient withdrawal and if so how
My chest was vibrating violently and all I could hear was sort of like static.I could see my room but my vision kept shifting and blackin...
1211508 tn?1343083205
Hi. I have had a major problem with sleep lately. I go to bed at 10am (normal for me, having been doing this for years and haven't had ...
6 answers |
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
269 answers | 6 comments |
When I sleep i have nightmares every 2 or 3 days apart from each other but sometimes I have really bad nightmares, like screaming or cryi...
Not sure where this post belongs in sleep disorders forum. But about 2 and a half years ago it started I'm 18 now, when i finally drif...
6 answers |
I suffer from both RLS and sleep paralysis. I also have suffered from waking panic attacks. I'd say I'm a pretty normal person during day...
20 answers |
I have been using a CPAP machine for almost 3 months. From the night I used it I did not wake to go to the bathroom during the night. A...
13 answers | 2 comments |
I drink 12oz of NyQuil per night...am I gonna die?
Are there any safe herbal aids for sleep that actually work? I have tried so many, valerian, chamomile, california poppy, passion flow...
1 answer |
OK so I fall asleep for a quick nap and find myself quickly in a nightmare of a couple different types. And had forced myself to wake up ...
1 answer |
Me and my Husband just recently married about 3 months ago. He had no idea he did this until I told him! Not every night but very, very o...
Hi, I've recently got a new partner and each time he has spent the night over at my house I have hallucinating in my sleep. The first...
I am schizophrenic and thyroid patient and also have sleep paralysis. Is there any link between them?
|
today i woke up at around 4am to the sound of one of my dollhouse toys i was scared cause of the startle and it was still dark out and i...
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, Is there anyone, I mean anyone, out there that has rhythmic movement disorder? I have been violently thrashing my body and head...
152 answers | 3 comments |
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
20 answers | 5 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources