Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
81 - 100 (of 5333) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My name is Julian and I'm 13, I just had a dream where I was fully aware of the fact that I was dreaming, suddenly I started hearing a lo...
Hello, I just have a query regarding the schedule. I tend to not work in daytime, too many distractions, noises, stuff, disturbances,...
I keep waking up before my alarm no matter what time I go to sleep. I don't want to take prescription medication for this but I was wonde...
Hello! I have some strange dreams, so let me explain what it is: I go to bed, and I dream an odd short dream, non sense, not a nightmare...
i masterbate in my sleep. please help me there has to be a treatment? it is causing trouble in my relationship. not to mention i wake up...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello! I'm a 26y Female, who is overweight. I believe I have sleep apnea, and I want to ask my doctor to send me for a sleep study. I wak...
1 answer |
Hello this is basically going for more than a year now and I stop drinking caffeine plus melantonine as no effect whatsoever and I need h...
2 answers |
I'm a 56 year old female. 30 Years ago I was prescribed sleeping tablets. No one told me I would build up a resistance to it. Now I ...
1 answer |
7193739 tn?1389098291
I have sleep apnea and have not been able to use my machine for over 6 months. I lost my job and had a second sleep study done before my...
3 answers |
I've been depressed for 5 months now, but never had much problems with sleep, although I have felt chronic fatigue and low energy every d...
I was going to sleep and was half way unconscious /half way conscious and after a few seconds I felt my entire hand shaking without my c...
1 answer |
955596 tn?1261076193
I can fall asleep within 10 seconds if I try, but it is getting myself to that point that is the problem. Here is a typical day for me: ...
1 answer |
Every single night for past couple weeks. Right as I fall back asleep I am instantly woken up to what kind of feels like palpitations, bu...
Hi! I was wondering if sexsomnia may occur in a person who never had any parasomnias (e.g. never sleepwalked in his childhood or after it...
Hi, for a little over a month now, I have been having this problem where I go to bed and can fall asleep relativly easely but regardless ...
20 answers | 1 comment |
i have had these episodes since I was about 5 years old ! I am now 21 and just a few minunites ago i had a very bad one where I was liter...
I see a previous woman wrote to this website back in Jan 2006 - I am experiencing the same thing - just started yesterday - when I try an...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Happy anniversary to bobdylan1958- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to bobdylan1958, and give a shout out for ho...
For the last few years my husband has been dealing with a sleeping 'issue' that we just cannot figure out. In the first 10-20 minutes aft...
2 answers |
Whoever I go I see people that aren't there. Especially when I'm in my room. One male-looking figure who was about 6'5 appears everywhere...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Sleep Disorders Community Resources