Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
81 - 100 (of 5321) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
149081 tn?1242401432
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
16 answers | 4 comments |
I am taking just the introductory dosage of 100mg, but realize quickly that it wears off before the end of the day and after a week, seem...
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female who has been experiencing night terrors for the past 9-10 months. Each terror happens within the first hour ...
For a long time I have had problems with sleep. I am so scared at the thought of not having control of my body when i am asleep and that ...
I am a 15 year old male. Just a couple nights ago, I was attempting to go to sleep like normal, right? So I started thinking of things......
2 answers |
I have, on SEVERAL occasions, woke up about an hour or so after I dose off (at night) to sleep and I think I see things. Example: I wok...
584 answers | 25 comments |
for quite some time now , when ever I wake up in the morning I have a full mouth of saliva? any idea what it is
21 answers | 2 comments |
I am a 27 year old male and I have problems with insomnia for some months, having lost enough sleep to somewhat ruin my life. I would li...
20194677 tn?1492176841
Hello, and thanks for your time in reading my issue. Whenever I am just about to fell asleep I have a spasm on my hand or feet and ri...
My son has is now 3 years old and since birth, he had what was first identified as the "startle reflex" and then what his ped referred to...
57 answers |
After years of struggling with insomnia, I have come to the conclusion I have Alpha Wave Intrusion. Unaided by medication I sleep only fo...
23 answers |
im 19 and fight in ma sleep and talk no to worried and talking its the fighting i wish a didnt and im looking to find out is it somethin...
2 answers |
I've been drooling heavily every night, soaking m y pillows so i now put a towel over them It leaves a white crust around my lips and mou...
1275375 tn?1273093345
Hi, I'm having an issue with very light sleeping, i take two Zopiclone (7mg in total) each night which resolves insomnia/not being abl...
18 answers | 6 comments |
Can gabapentin help with ambient withdrawal and if so how
My chest was vibrating violently and all I could hear was sort of like static.I could see my room but my vision kept shifting and blackin...
1211508 tn?1343083205
Hi. I have had a major problem with sleep lately. I go to bed at 10am (normal for me, having been doing this for years and haven't had ...
6 answers |
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
269 answers | 6 comments |
When I sleep i have nightmares every 2 or 3 days apart from each other but sometimes I have really bad nightmares, like screaming or cryi...
Not sure where this post belongs in sleep disorders forum. But about 2 and a half years ago it started I'm 18 now, when i finally drif...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources