Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

81 - 100 (of 5149) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I’m totally geared up about finally having a better sleep routine! So I was wondering, what would be the biggest change in your life if you guys were able to sleep better? Mine would be I’d have more energy to exercise
  Posted
i was told the were basiclly the same drug
  Posted
Hello there, Sometimes when I am sleeping and having a vivid dream, I will be laughing in my dream, but also happens in reality. I will be dead asleep and my fiance will have to wake me up because I am laughing profusely and loud and ...
  Posted
Hello, Is there anyone, I mean anyone, out there that has rhythmic movement disorder? I have been violently thrashing my body and head, laterally while asleep or mostly somewhat asleep since I can remember. I am 30 now. It use to cons...
  Posted
14287919 tn?1434474394
Hi, I'm a fifteen year old female, average BMI (19.6), active and (usually) healthy. I was tested recently for sleep apnea because I don't sleep well. I wake up tired, and my ability to concentrate or think is impaired. My usual bed-t...
  Posted
1193998 tn?1265121197
I recently was put on a CPAP machine and after an adjustment period I'm happy with the results. However I have a couple of international trips coming up this year and I'm worried about lugging the machine on and off airplanes, trains, ta...
  Posted
I have a 5 year old son. In March of last year he experienced an episode where he had repetative jerks of his whole body-similar to what I call "sleep starts"-but they happened repeatedly about every 20 seconds or so. They started abou...
  Posted
Why do B12 shots always make me so sleepy? My midwife gives them to me to alleviate fatigue and by the time I get home I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I do not get any energy burst at all. - pregnant or not.
  Posted
Lately I have constantly been tired. Even if I get 9 hours of sleep, I feel like I need to sleep more. If I get 8 hours of sleep, I do have to take a nap. I'm 18 but I think at this age I don't need so much sleep. I don't know if it's un...
  Posted
I suffer from both RLS and sleep paralysis. I also have suffered from waking panic attacks. I'd say I'm a pretty normal person during day time hours, but at night, I'm one of the rare few who suffer from these two things. The sleep paral...
  Posted
Guess I should have looked to the internet along time ago...I have used my CPAP for 12 or 14 years now...Never had the "oh my goodness...Great relief" that so many people say they have...It has been a struggle at best but...I can not sl...
  Posted
So, long story short; I a quite certain that I am long term chronically deprived of sleep. Waking early for work, stay up late at night. Could long term sleep deprivation be causing my ongoing digestive issues and my excessive fatigue. T...
  Posted
I have had trouble getting to sleep for the past 6 years. It started when i was 14 by just taking longer to get to sleep and now i am unable to sleep until at least 1 or 2 am, usually 2 or 3 am even if i got up at 6 am that morning. I ca...
  Posted
For over 10 years I have been having occasional to frequent what I have come to call
  Posted
At the start of this year, I had a fever which at it's highest, reached about 38.2°C. After the fever subsided along with the cough, small red bumps started appearing first on the inside of my forearm and gradually to the side of my stom...
  Posted
Lately I have been waking up suddenly and see a gigantic black spider on my roof, I then scream and try to run out of my room. This happens a fair bit but usually it disappears and I am able to eventually realise it is not real, but no...
  Posted
This issue was negligible before 2 years, now it has increased to such an severe level..der is always something that comes in between me and my sleep. My Alarm is set at 7 Am morning, my mind wakes up an hour before and continously wai...
  Posted
I've always suffered from insomnia, but lately it's been really bad. Unlike in the past, I normally feel really tired and seem to have no problem "zoning out" (as opposed to obsessively worrying/thinking about things), but no matter how ...
  Posted
I had trouble sleeping at night I fell asleep two after I got into bed then i woke up at 6 and then at 7 I again was asleep and then finally I woke up at 10..since my holidays are going on so I can sleep till then..since a month am havin...
  Posted
I am a 27 year old female who is fairly healthy. I eat a well rounded diet and don't drink soda or anything like that. I do like to have a few drinks but that is once/twice month. I am also active and love to be outside, however, I work ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources