Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
101 - 120 (of 5186) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Its been 9 weeks and can only get 2hrs of sleep a night. If I'm lucky i can wake after 2hrs and fall back asleep for another sleep cycle ...
4 answers |
For the last 3 months I've been having trouble sleeping. I wake up every two or three hours. and when this happens I have a difficult tim...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I sleep, but I don't relax! Is there anything that I can take that's like chloroform out there? I'm in deed of something that knocks me c...
3 answers |
I plan to buy an activity tracker to use with Sleep Tracker to record my nocturia events (waking up at night to urinate). Is anyone usin...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Once my husband falls asleep he will Not wake up for anything at all. This is really causing issues in our marriage. Just in the past few...
14 answers |
Lately Ive been feeling very sleepy to a point I could pass out. Whenever I stand up my legs get weak and I can't stand. I had blood work...
I have been snorting 10 mg of zaleplon at bedtime for a few months, and have recently experienced labored breaths, and a tightness in my ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
So my 8 year old son has had 4 sleep study been diagnosed with sleep apea, with narcoleptic symptoms. He sleeps all the time and has cata...
2 answers | 1 comment |
For quite a few months now I have had bad nights due to songs going over and over again in my head. It can be different songs every night...
2 answers |
I can't sleep rash all over me buring very itchy blusters using rest room alot urine fomy can it be my kidneys are failing
1 answer |
So a little upfront information. I am a 26 year old guy. I usually have terrible insomnia, except when I am sick (I sleep way too much th...
1 answer |
i always feel lack of sleep for whole day even after 7-8 hours of night of sleep and feel bowel irritation for whole day and think i need...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been taking nortriptyline for migraines, 25 mg a night for 4 days. Will I get withdrawal if I stop now?
1 answer |
When I am trying to get to sleep I get the urge to move my head from side to side if I try to stop my head from moving I get a pain behin...
1 answer |
Okay, I am a 54 year old man and I am not over weight. For 6-7 years now I have had severe pain in my thoratic region of my mid back. I c...
2 answers |
Hi, last night I vaguely remember (as in, I was almost in a dream-like state) that I got up from my bed and peed near my bedroom door. Th...
5 answers |
149675 tn?1416676733
I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea and put on a CPAP machine. I have been using it for about 5 days now. I am sleeping OK with it ...
6 answers |
For the past couple of years, with frequency increasing lately, I have been jumping out of my sleep several times throughout the night. M...
4 answers |
1139187 tn?1355710247
Hello, I am SUFFERING from tinnitus and have been addicted to .10 of ambien for three years now. I take 1 every night. Does anyone k...
6 answers |
1211508 tn?1343083205
Hi. I have had a major problem with sleep lately. I go to bed at 10am (normal for me, having been doing this for years and haven't had ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...