Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
101 - 120 (of 5178) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been taking nortriptyline for migraines, 25 mg a night for 4 days. Will I get withdrawal if I stop now?
1 answer |
When I am trying to get to sleep I get the urge to move my head from side to side if I try to stop my head from moving I get a pain behin...
1 answer |
Okay, I am a 54 year old man and I am not over weight. For 6-7 years now I have had severe pain in my thoratic region of my mid back. I c...
2 answers |
Hi, last night I vaguely remember (as in, I was almost in a dream-like state) that I got up from my bed and peed near my bedroom door. Th...
5 answers |
149675 tn?1416676733
I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea and put on a CPAP machine. I have been using it for about 5 days now. I am sleeping OK with it ...
6 answers |
For the past couple of years, with frequency increasing lately, I have been jumping out of my sleep several times throughout the night. M...
4 answers |
1139187 tn?1355710247
Hello, I am SUFFERING from tinnitus and have been addicted to .10 of ambien for three years now. I take 1 every night. Does anyone k...
6 answers |
1211508 tn?1343083205
Hi. I have had a major problem with sleep lately. I go to bed at 10am (normal for me, having been doing this for years and haven't had ...
4 answers |
i wake up at night and i see things on my celin and it's going on 3 week now help thanks
After two nights of just beginning to use my new CPAP device (I love it so far!), when I removed the nasal pillows this morning, I immedi...
I used to be able to sleep in on the weekends, but now I can't even sleep till my alarm on weekdays. It's just too bright and I end up wa...
3 answers |
Okay sometimes when I try to sleep at night I day dream I'm really small and I am standing next to my box spring while really small. See ...
So, Is there such a thing as building tolerance to Melatonin supplements, even when administered on a daily basis? Melatonin is a...
I will start with symptoms I have noticed. -Tired everyday for most parts of the day (excluding a few minutes to an hour after waking ...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, I struggle with sleeping everyday and it is starting to impact my life even more. I would get so much more done if I slep...
4 answers |
I would really need an opinion of an exert or a person who went through my experiences. I have a deviated septum for long as i can rememb...
1 answer |
I am currently 15 years old and when I was 6, 7, maybe 8 years old I had weird things happen at night. I haven't read anything about some...
2 answers |
17161363 tn?1454205717
Almost every night it takes me an hour to get to sleep, even when I am exhausted. Then I wake up several times during the night. Also I'v...
2 answers |
17049300 tn?1457716777
Hello. I believe I have insomnia, but I am not quite sure. Let me tell you how this thing works: Around 9 o'clock at night, i am ready t...
2 answers |
So this all started my sophomore year of highschool. I moved to a new house in a totally new place. I would go to sleep and then I'd "wak...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources