Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
121 - 140 (of 5272) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
a few days ago i started to have dreams that end up with some laughing scene and me laughing at it . this big laughter in my dream always...
I've struggled with depression off and on for 15+ years. After trying many different SNRI/SSRIs, I've settled for the combination of Bupr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I was driving to work and I smelled something and it was distinctive I couldn't think of where I had smelled it before and then I remembe...
My husband was recently given a cpap and a brand new mask. He used it a couple of nights and really felt great in the mornings when he wo...
I was diagnosed with sleep apnea 4 years ago, and since then have used a CPAP S8 model everynight. I have noticed over the last year that...
9 answers |
I am a 46 year old male and have sleep apnea. I use a CPAP with a high setting (15). I have a mask that covers nose only because the fu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Some times when I wake up I get a glimpse of a whole bunch of cultists standing around me. But what really freaks me out about it is it s...
RLS
In response to others questions about RLS. I have had extreme pain and burning in my legs for years, but only when I try to sleep or rec...
RLS
In response to others questions about RLS. I have had extreme pain and burning in my legs for years, but only when I try to sleep or rec...
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. Over the past 3 months, when I feel I have just dosed off, I am awoken by a feeling as though my face...
Hi my doctor gave me a prescription for both Ambien 10mg and Trazodone 50mg. She said I can take both if I want to, to help me sleep at n...
9 answers |
I'm 21 male. I have some problems that disrupt my sleep. I often experience heart palpitations at the border of falling asleep. I become ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have always had issues with anxiety and occasional insomnia but recently things have spiked badly. The worst part is that as soon as I...
13 answers |
I used to be able to sleep in on the weekends, but now I can't even sleep till my alarm on weekdays. It's just too bright and I end up wa...
3 answers |
10+ years on Seroquel for sleep. That's roughly 3,650 pills and nights of restful sleep. Many say you can't get addicted to sleeping pill...
758077 tn?1282599161
Hi there, I have been on Zopiclone for the past 3 years from cronic insomnia, which has worked very well up until the past two months, I...
1 answer |
It's 6 am where I am at and I feel wide awake. I don't like sleeping in but I stay up so late. It is impossible for me to go to bed early
My fiance wakes up extremely scared if I touch him, kiss him or even get to close to him while he is sleeping. I am concerned about this ...
4 answers |
Why is my tongue hanging out my mouth when I wake up mostly in a side downward position?
My boyfriend has been having this reoccurring night time wake up where he wakes up always within the first hour of his sleep. I am really...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources