Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
121 - 140 (of 5301) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have an inconsistent sleep schedule. For one thing, I have grwat difficulty sleeping at the same time two days in a row. I will finally...
I've experienced a hypnic jerk many times over the years but in the last few weeks i've been experiencing something that is similar but n...
1 answer |
So I had insomnia 'bout a lot a months and I think its chronic. This week I had it every night. So I tried reading but it didn't work cuz...
1 answer |
I have been suffering from insomnia for about two months now. Some weeks I get decent sleep and some weeks I struggle to get any sleep. O...
2 answers |
I have a sleep problem that has been going on for years, and it's gotten worse. When I fall asleep. I'll suddenly wake up with heart raci...
3 answers |
i have this condition where i have a recurring dream (a dream i see while i sleep), then sometimes while awaking, i see scenes of that dr...
Dear Doctors, My husband (70 yr old) has sleep apnea and has used a CPAP for several years. Lately, I've noticed that his breathing ...
107693 tn?1252868043
I just did the at home sleep study. How reliable are they?
I have been on and off CPAP/biPAP for the last 10 years. I have been diagnosed with both severe central and obstructive sleep apneas (p...
I’ve had sleep issues for many years and regularly use a cpap machine. I was on Ambien for 15 years and my physician weaned me off it, ev...
2 answers |
Hello! My name is Brett and I'm 20 years old. My issue regards sleep/dreams, Nightmares to be more specific. It is a very odd and al...
1 answer |
I couldn’t wake up from my dream iwould scream at the top of my lungs but it would just start over and over. It was my family in this ...
1 answer |
for the few past months i have had numerous occasions of me being half asleep and waking up and not being able to move and see a fairly b...
1 answer |
I have these nightmares that I can not wake up from. They do not happen all the time but I still get them. I dont know why I get them.....
1 answer | 1 comment |
When I was a child I saw things in my bed, like birds, and I would be terrified. Now I can't see a blasted thing in the dark and have no ...
1 answer |
My nieces and nephews live in my house. The little girl (Hope) is 7 months old. Today I was half awake and my mom came in my room and ask...
2 answers |
Two and a half months ago, I randomly contracted insomnia. I'd never experienced it in my life before. It just spontaneously happened. I ...
1 answer |
I suspect that my wife is mixing some kind of medicine in my food. She is an anesthesiologist so has knowledge and access to drugs. Day b...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hey Recently I've been having lucid dreams (while dreaming I become fully aware that I am dreaming) but upon becoming lucid in my drea...
3 answers |
June my 3 year old came down with Strep and impetigo. I noticed his body was jerking/twitching so I took him to the hospital. For about 2...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources