Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
121 - 140 (of 5330) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am schizophrenic and thyroid patient and also have sleep paralysis. Is there any link between them?
|
today i woke up at around 4am to the sound of one of my dollhouse toys i was scared cause of the startle and it was still dark out and i...
Hello, Is there anyone, I mean anyone, out there that has rhythmic movement disorder? I have been violently thrashing my body and head...
152 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, I'm a female high school student and I've been so tired lately. I RELIGIOUSLY get 9 hours of sleep per night, drink about 72oz of wat...
I'm having a lot of trouble finding anything online about this. Most of the the results are about sleep paralysis. I frequently have...
A few days ago I started waking up for no reason after just a few hours of sleep, hours before my alarm is supposed to go off. I'm reall...
1 answer |
can meloxicam cause irregular heartbeat in apnea sleep test?
2 answers |
When ever there's a close death or just something that me and my mind can't process I won't sleep at all and if I lay in the dark to long...
It's been happening for a while now, and I never thought It was a problem until it began reoccurring quite often. I'd wake up in the m...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi all, I have been worried that I may be afflicted with this sleep disorder but as I am single I have noone to tell me if I have a sleep...
1 answer |
I have no signs of autism slow development or ADHD or OCD so I am almost sure of it I just need other opinions on the matter
About two months ago I started to feel a numbing stinging pain in my leg when I slept. I would have to roll on my side but after a while ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Guys, This does not happen to often, but when it does, it happens several times a night, or several days in a row. I will wake up ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Last night i went to sleep, and every now and then I'd wake up, but I would just go back to sleep. Then I had a dream, or at least I thin...
1 answer | 1 comment |
When I don't have structure in my life, I seem to fall into this pattern. I'm on a holiday now and have again fallen into going to sleep ...
2 answers |
I have been experiencing this for about a year now and I have no idea what could be the cause of this. One night I went to sleep around t...
Hi all please note this could get long and please excuse and bad spelling i am looking for some answers to a sleeping problem that ...
19899004 tn?1486236428
There was a TV show when they put people under hypnosis and make them to act funny. And when they asked the TV audience to follow the hy...
Hi i hope someone may b able to shed some light on this as its really starting to get me down.every night i go to bed,and as soon as im a...
A
A
Sleep Disorders Community Resources