Aa
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

141 - 160 (of 5148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm new here and I want to find out if anyone ever had an episode of afib/svt on lexapro? I was on it for 8 years of my life and it was great! Last two years were horrible. I was depressed and never was before I gained 20lbs didn't wa...
  Posted
I just recently had a sleep study one since my lung doctor thought I should have had one. I have been snoring loudly, eat in my sleep, and do a lot of talking. well I got the results back and it said that my o2 levels droped down to the ...
  Posted
My wife has a lung disease called circoidosis and she wakes up itleast 4 or 5 times in the middle of the night coughing and tries to wake me up to help her and I can't wake up. I don't remember her attempting to wake me up though. It's ...
  Posted
I don't remember having this problem all my life, but it did start when I was a kid. I don't know why it started but I began seeing small red and blue dots. It would cover my entire vision but I could choose to focus on it or not, like a...
  Posted
16369037 tn?1447355514
Today when I woke up I saw tons of transparent black lines in my eyesight,they were kind of squiggly and they weren't in perfect line shapes,they were kinda squiggly and went in all directions. I don't know what this is,and I really hope...
  Posted
I am bothered - that is, I don't really have a good night's sleep - because I have too many vivid dreams. I can usually remember the general tone of my dreams - they usually involve moving to a new home, or a new job. I dream constantly ...
  Posted
I just recently started having weird experiences at night. I awake and start talking to a loved one, family member or friend who is in my bedroom. The conversation usually goes like "what are you doing here". Sometimes they say they ...
  Posted
1704625 tn?1310712361
Hello, everyone, I am fairly new to medhelp, and the sleep disorders community. I have narcolepsy, and was diagnosed about 4 years ago, or close to that. I was wondering if anybody else who has been diagnosed is still in denial after t...
  Posted
I'm currently 28 years old. I'm a Chem major in college. I have been struggling with school for as long as I can remember. I would always have teachers saying I wasn't paying attention, although I tried hard to focus on the tasks present...
  Posted
I have always had these times at least once a week where I think I am waking up, literally get out of bed and go on with my day only to realize I am still asleep and wake up again. This usually goes on about 5 or 6 times all the while I ...
  Posted
I started experiencing insomnia a couple years ago, but only recently did it start becoming severe, to the point where I've gone more than 24 hours without sleep. In the last couple nights, I've had little to no sleep, despite laying...
  Posted
For more than 2 and half years i have been having this sleeping disorder where i always want to sleep regardless of how much sleep i get.this is the main thing that dosturbs me.and secondsly i find it very hard to concentrate to do even ...
  Posted
Four weeks ago I had a total knee replacement and since then I wake up every hour during the night. When I wake I go to the bathroom but not because I have to its more like since I'm awake I might as well go. I then go right back to slee...
  Posted
I have never had a problem driving for hours, anytime of day with tons of sleep to hardly any sleep at all. But, this past summer, I noticed I couldn't stay awake longer than an hour or so, behind the wheel. I would get so tired and ev...
  Posted
I was in a rather severe car accident Friday afternoon, and ever since then I've noticed that it takes me about two hours to fall asleep. No matter how tired I am during the day or when I go to sleep, it takes me wayy too long to fall a...
  Posted
I was on phyc meds. For my PTSD but no more. I was on my regular sleep pattern till a couple of weeks ago. My pattern broke. I have no sleeping pattern now. Could it be that I need my meds back? I hate how them meds made me feel. I don'...
  Posted
15440293 tn?1440623937
Hello, my name is Nico, I am a 26-year-old male, I am 5 foot eight and weigh approximately 215 pounds. Lately I have been noticing symptoms upon waking such as slight numbness in legs with a strange cold feeling, extremely fatigued as if...
  Posted
hello, My son is 1 yr. old. After his birth, within 2 days he had convulsion and was kept in NICU. After 8 days, he got discharged. Everthing was fine but when he was near his 6 month, suddenly he cried continuously and had excessive cr...
  Posted
5054005 tn?1362926151
My CPAP mask bothers me in the morning. I guess its when I start waking up a little and the mask will get a gap in it from the way I move and make a burping sound. Then that's it I cant go back to sleep unless I take it off. Anyone else?
  Posted
Can a c-pap machine cause water to collect around the heart and lungs? My husband has been using a c-pap for about 2 years and for about the last year, he's had to take a few rounds of prednazone so he can breathe. His lung doctor told...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...