Aa
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

141 - 160 (of 5110) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So last night I had the same dream I just had, before last night and tonight. I don't even remember the last time I had a nightmare, I don't get them frequently. The dream I've had is very realistic. It scared me so much I was honestly s...
Nessa1888 | Posted
for the last some months I feel lot of salvia while awaken up at morning in my mouth. now I feel that this salvia automatically inhail in my chest not in proper way, causing some pain in my front left side and also in back side. While ...
kethwalraja | Posted
I am a 46 year old woman and I am always tired. I have been tired since the age of six, I would come home from school and have to nap or should I say sleep and a deep sleep at that. I have always woke up many times during the night and I...
Mich1369 | Posted
I am a 46 year old woman and I am always tired. I have been tired since the age of six, I would come home from school and have to nap or should I say sleep and a deep sleep at that. I have always woke up many times during the night and I...
Mich1369 | Posted
Hi! I'm a 14 year old female, with no serious health problems. So, i don't think i've ever experienced a blackout or loss of memory (maybe it has happened and i can't remember) but i think i just came across that today. I felt really...
CharlieAckles | Last answer
Before I get into how I feel. I'm a 22yr old male college student. I'm pretty healthy for the most part as I do not do drugs or drink. I eat healthy and I sleep 7-9 hours a night. I also workout 4 times a week. I'm currently on 112.5mg o...
RT93 | Last answer
(Side bar) My husband snores so instead of sleeping on the couch I have taken over the guest bedroom nearly two years ago. In the past 6 months my 12 year old daughter's sleeping patterns have changed. She has to fall asleep in her o...
mommamia49 | Last answer
I am 12 years old and, even though I haven't been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea, I fear I have it. It all started one day when I was at soccer practice. Like any other kid, I do sports and have never really had breathing issues other t...
MustachTACO | Last answer
Am able to sleep usually bdekhut I wake up too early..although mostly I do sleep after two hours of waking up but not always..its almost a month..insomia?
naaza | Last answer
I'm a 21 year old healthy girl. I eat right and exercise and have normal weight. This summer, all of a sudden, I've been nodding off a lot during the day, even after getting 8hrs of sleep. It happens when I'm sitting on the couch watchin...
emmapeters93 | Last answer
I'm a 14 year old female and I'll be laying in bed and all of the sudden it feels like my whole body especially my fingers and tongue increase in size and become really heavy. So heavy that I can't move or lift them. I don't remember wh...
Littlelunchbox | Posted
So this has been happening to me for a least 10 years of my life, I'll wake up from deep sleep and I'll think that there is someone in the room, an intruder. I am always awake when this happens too because I react to it, I'll either scre...
Jaydec | Posted
I have a very spirited 2 1/2 year old girl. She wants everything she can't have. and goes crazy from time to time. but what my main problem is that she doesn't want to go to bed. A few days ago a got my daughter off her beloved soother, ...
jguenther2 | Last answer
i see spiders at night with open eye at the wall or coming on me.but when i try to reach them i see that they are not actual. so can u help me why am i seeing spiders?
bm81 | Last answer
when i drive home from work i get so sleepy its only a 20 minuteto the house. i want to know if there is some kind test i can take over the online
bidg | Posted
I've been on Ambien 10mg for at least three years. Lately I've been feeling really physically sick, headache, weak, tired, stomach pain. I am concerned that the Ambien might be causing this. Any similar experiences or knowledge would be ...
pupaa | Posted
Is it safe to take melatonin every night i go to bed?
joey1140 | Last answer
I started rubbing my knee and noticed a couple small bumps under the skin and on top of my knee cap, it almost feels like a bead under my skin, and it hurt very bad to touch it. It is on my left leg and floats around the top of my knee c...
maggiesathrum | Last answer
After 6+ years of a horrible existence, I was finally diagnosed with IH. The usual meds either do not work or work only a little. I am desperate for input for suggestions from others. This is a rare disorder...ONLY known to those...
beatrice44 | Posted
Hello! Sorry for the long and descriptive post, but I am very worried about my roommate.. She sometimes works night shifts and comes home in the morning. Every time, she sits with me as I'm having breakfast and then goes to bed as soo...
harperwells1216 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources