Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
141 - 160 (of 5170) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
-Whenever I lie down to sleep I get this awful headrush thing, I can't exactly describe it but it feels like a lot of pressure on my skul...
1 answer |
Hello I've got a long standing sleep problem that has been going on for many years. I'm 74 and my problem is although I can go to see s...
2 answers |
Hi. I’ve been suffering with a sleep disorder for a few months, and getting desperate for answers. I’m 21. The problem is not getting ...
1 answer |
Last year in high school, I was pretty sleep deprived. I would get about 4-5 hours of sleep a night, sometimes a bit more, sometimes less...
5 answers |
Hi I'm 19 and I go to varsity. This all began in the second semester. So the first two weeks I would sleep 4 hours and maybe have an all ...
3 answers |
Hi today I have been woken up from this weird dizzy spell again. I had this before it is very scary like it was lasting forever can't sto...
4 answers |
16361457 tn?1449656421
Can somebody recommend any remedies/techniques/medication that are not commonly discussed? I have a sleep disorder and often it takes me ...
1 answer |
For the past one week, I cannot sleep. I try to sleep, and with great difficulty when I do sleep, I wake up in one hour. I have no other...
2 answers |
hello im chronic sleepless person, i suffer from poor sleep since im 26, now iam 35 i still struggle with a major depression, anxiety.....
2 answers |
16773127 tn?1451340564
I suffer from bi-polar and sleep disorders. My dr. prescribed many different things and nothing worked until the dosage of Seroquel was u...
2 answers |
Hi hope all well. Anyone had following condition and improved: 1. unrefreshing sleep 2. lots of dreams 3. wake up feeling tired ...
I'm 30 yrs old.... ever since I could remember, when I sleep, I dream all night long... Even if I just take a short nap, Ill have a dream...
12 answers |
38 yr old male Good general health Moderate to heavy smoker Seldom drinks Medium/large build Generally good diet and exercise habits...
4 answers |
This is my story. i really hope someone can help me because I am so scared and going crazy. I have been suffering from insomnia for the p...
1 answer |
I fell asleep last night and shortly after opened my eyes and saw a spiders web hanging from the ceiling infront of my face with a large ...
ever since i can remember i shake my head to go to sleep. i dont kno why. every 1 in my family accepts it but are annoyed by it. how do i...
5 answers |
I have read quite a few comments on people seeing spiders, snakes and other less desirable objects. I on the other hand now and again W...
2 answers |
1564517 tn?1314349923
I recently had to switch my med doctor because of my age. I have really bad insomnia and have all my life. I'm usually okay once asleep b...
11 answers | 10 comments |
3227684 tn?1347376665
Hello, Since around two years, I am going through some kind of sleep disorders. I don't even know if it is the right words because I t...
1 answer |
What can I do about the lower back pain. Can' t sleep at night m can't turn anyway to releave the pain
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...