Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
141 - 160 (of 5181) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Lately I have been waking up suddenly and see a gigantic black spider on my roof, I then scream and try to run out of my room. This hap...
This issue was negligible before 2 years, now it has increased to such an severe level..der is always something that comes in between me ...
I've always suffered from insomnia, but lately it's been really bad. Unlike in the past, I normally feel really tired and seem to have no...
2 answers |
I had trouble sleeping at night I fell asleep two after I got into bed then i woke up at 6 and then at 7 I again was asleep and then fina...
3 answers |
I am a 27 year old female who is fairly healthy. I eat a well rounded diet and don't drink soda or anything like that. I do like to have ...
3 answers |
Been having this pain since young(about10 years old& yeah 2015[21yrs old]. The feeling is very different from muscle aches cause I do gym...
3 answers |
For some time now I've been feeling my bed shake. It feels like a little tremor, a kick to the bed or like some one moved in the bed. It ...
2 answers |
Hi, my name is erika i also have been experiencing trouble sleeping i go to bed around 9 or 10 pm and around 1 i wake up and from my hear...
3 answers |
For about 2months now I have had trouble falling back asleep when I get woken up. I wake up at 7am every morning to take my medications, ...
3 answers |
Here's the deal: 1)Always have had a hard time falling alseep. Average is 30-45 minutes to fall asleep but have had less and more some...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I have been dealing with a bad situation at work which has gone on for two years. This has resulted in depression. I am now on short-te...
1 answer |
Constant sleepiness, brain fog, anxiety, depression, impaired cognitive function, sluggish brain - as if mentally tired - that gets worse...
2 answers |
-Whenever I lie down to sleep I get this awful headrush thing, I can't exactly describe it but it feels like a lot of pressure on my skul...
1 answer |
Hello I've got a long standing sleep problem that has been going on for many years. I'm 74 and my problem is although I can go to see s...
2 answers |
Hi. I’ve been suffering with a sleep disorder for a few months, and getting desperate for answers. I’m 21. The problem is not getting ...
1 answer |
Last year in high school, I was pretty sleep deprived. I would get about 4-5 hours of sleep a night, sometimes a bit more, sometimes less...
5 answers |
Hi I'm 19 and I go to varsity. This all began in the second semester. So the first two weeks I would sleep 4 hours and maybe have an all ...
3 answers |
Hi today I have been woken up from this weird dizzy spell again. I had this before it is very scary like it was lasting forever can't sto...
4 answers |
16361457 tn?1449656421
Can somebody recommend any remedies/techniques/medication that are not commonly discussed? I have a sleep disorder and often it takes me ...
1 answer |
For the past one week, I cannot sleep. I try to sleep, and with great difficulty when I do sleep, I wake up in one hour. I have no other...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources