Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
141 - 160 (of 5325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 44 year old female. No health problems. But for some reason when I try to sleep my shoulder, arm muscles, and hip and leg muscles ...
3 answers |
Does anyone have any information or experience regarding using ambien versus temazepam? I've been taking ambien for 60 days, and my Dr. t...
20 answers | 1 comment |
From last week i started to dream a lot, 2-3 dreams per night, every single night and i don't know why. This kind of thing happened to me...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A sleep study showed I never get any deep sleep (havent for almost two years). I wake up every few minutes (spontaneous arousals), dont h...
10 answers | 7 comments |
23 year old female - Ive had insomnia as long as i can remember, it goes hand and hand with my anxiety/depression which im trying to trea...
5 answers |
I am a 34 years guy who is experiencing tinnitus since a year, sleep apnea since 7 years and some mild chest pain near my left arm since...
1 answer |
I have an inconsistent sleep schedule. For one thing, I have grwat difficulty sleeping at the same time two days in a row. I will finally...
I've experienced a hypnic jerk many times over the years but in the last few weeks i've been experiencing something that is similar but n...
1 answer |
So I had insomnia 'bout a lot a months and I think its chronic. This week I had it every night. So I tried reading but it didn't work cuz...
1 answer |
I have been suffering from insomnia for about two months now. Some weeks I get decent sleep and some weeks I struggle to get any sleep. O...
2 answers |
I have a sleep problem that has been going on for years, and it's gotten worse. When I fall asleep. I'll suddenly wake up with heart raci...
3 answers |
i have this condition where i have a recurring dream (a dream i see while i sleep), then sometimes while awaking, i see scenes of that dr...
Dear Doctors, My husband (70 yr old) has sleep apnea and has used a CPAP for several years. Lately, I've noticed that his breathing ...
107693 tn?1252868043
I just did the at home sleep study. How reliable are they?
I have been on and off CPAP/biPAP for the last 10 years. I have been diagnosed with both severe central and obstructive sleep apneas (p...
I’ve had sleep issues for many years and regularly use a cpap machine. I was on Ambien for 15 years and my physician weaned me off it, ev...
2 answers |
Hello! My name is Brett and I'm 20 years old. My issue regards sleep/dreams, Nightmares to be more specific. It is a very odd and al...
1 answer |
I couldn’t wake up from my dream iwould scream at the top of my lungs but it would just start over and over. It was my family in this ...
1 answer |
for the few past months i have had numerous occasions of me being half asleep and waking up and not being able to move and see a fairly b...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources