Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
141 - 160 (of 5272) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Almost every night i wake up feeling like i have something in my throat, its really there too because i can feel it whenever i try to gag...
1 answer |
I've heard many people discuss having an Overactive mind that keeps them from falling asleep. While I have suffered from insomnia in the ...
2 answers |
Husband wants to start sleeping in recliner. Suggestions for brand, etc
1 answer |
I have been dealing with insomnia my whole life so its nothing really new but recently i been having this very obstructive and severe ins...
Hi there! I've been on an exhaustive list of psych and sleep meds, in excessive amounts and combinations over the past decade for severa...
I have been struggling with my sleep a lot over the past couple years. Sometimes when I am in bed, I blackout and cannot wake up. My bo...
1 answer |
So it actually just happened about an hour ago and everything is still very fresh. I'm still very scared. I went to bed at 2:20...woke up...
As a teenager I went through a year of sleep deprivation. I got about six hours of sleep a night. I felt very sleepy every day and even h...
15394896 tn?1468598227
i am medical student i know i shouldnt take sleeping pills in the first place but as now..i am frustrated..tied of awkening at night...aa...
I have nightmares every single night and occasionally have night terrors. I wake up from them and end up staying awake for a few hours be...
I'm going to say this now, there was no warning to it. I just suddenly couldn't sleep, i didn't mind it at first but then after a week I'...
i see some insects on room walls or on some body's body & i try to let them away & when i wake up i see nothing Please tell me what to do...
Hi, wondering if anyone can help. I'm in a difficult situation, there is vibration coming through the floor of my flat but as yet myself...
I can't sleep well because of my anxiety disorder what can I do?
Hi, I'm Bella, sometimes I wake up In the middle off the night and I see things, not like spiders or like animals and things like that bu...
3227046 tn?1458317076
Dr says bipap use during sleep study is way to go after cpap was not. I couldn't fall asleep using cpap. Normally i fall asleep so fast i...
I hear music occasionally upon waking. I lie on my back, so no ear to the pillow. Mine sounds like snippets of piano or chimes. Once in ...
I hear music upon waking. Not a daily occurrence.I am lying on my back, so no ear to the pillow. I did read some of the posts, but didn't...
For the past couple of years, almost nightly, I awake with a start because the bed is moving in a way that I'm certain someone else has t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I know they say that this antihistamine med used as a sleep aid (sold as Unisom) does not have addictive properties, but I am confused. ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources