Aa
A
A
Close
Smoking Addiction Community
Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
1 - 20 (of 1399) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2120637 tn?1336002977
Hi everyone. I quit smoking just over one month ago. I've been wanting to quit for several years now but finally took advantage of a situ...
10 answers |
I recently quite smoking after 10-years of 1 Pack+/day use. I have been chewing 4mg nicotine gum daily for the last 4 weeks to help with...
1 answer |
Have you ever heard of pancreatitis being associated with chewing Nicorette gum?
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have an upcoming blood test for life insurance. I am not a heavy smoker ( approx. 8-10 cigarettes weekly) How do I rid the nicotine fr...
41 answers | 4 comments |
I've been chewing Nicorette for about ten years. I chew between nine and eleven pieces of the 2mg a day. What are the harmful effects of ...
143 answers | 1 comment |
I quit smoking alittle under 2 weeks ago. Aside from the normal symtopms.. sorness lungs hurting and the mucus.. i got a really bad pai...
|
Hi I am a 44 yr old male and have smoked for 30 years. I was a heavy smoker at one point for a few years. I quit cold turkey 7 weeks ago ...
24 answers | 2 comments |
I am in my mid 20's, and have been struggling to quit smoking for a little over a year now. It seems like I will quit successfully for on...
40 answers |
I was smoking 2 packs a day, until 6 days ago when I came down w/ the flu. I had cut way back to like 2 cigarettes a day, so I decided to...
21 answers |
How long does it take the pain to go away and how long until I can opean my jaw the hole way again. There is also a horrible dread full r...
Have been using the vuse to stop smoking cigarettes and now I want to know how long will it take for the nicotine to be out of my system ...
|
I need to know if this is normal, maybe just my body's way of clearing everything out. I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant fou...
1 answer |
Last October I was diagnosed with panic disorder w/o agoraphobia after a few visits to the ER and a consult with a psychiatrist. Since t...
16 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I am 21 years old . I have started smoking a year back and I was smoking nearly five times a week . From past one week , I am experien...
1 answer |
1565702 tn?1295296430
The stress from my job is killing me, but I can't quit smoking no matter how hard I try.... I've been smoking since I was twelve, s...
99 answers |
The dark side to cigarette smoking continues to affect those weighed down by the addiction that is caused by cigarettes, and tobacco comp...
HI all, I am new here and joined because I quit smoking on January 10, 2016. Ever since, I have felt worse than I have when I was smok...
3 answers |
sorry for my bad english but im french. Not to long ago i started the patch to help me quit smoking cigarette. i realized that the patch ...
sorry for my bad english but im french. Not to long ago i started the patch to help me quit smoking cigarette. i realized that the patch ...
17913390 tn?1461342383
Hello, I'd like to share my experience as I'm really struggling at the moment and do not know what to do and I'm also worried I contr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...