Aa
A
A
Close

Smoking Addiction Community

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

1 - 20 (of 1384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just recently stopped smoking and I have to have a blood test done for gastric bypass surgery
gylis | Last answer
hi, I'm 24weeks pregnant n I still smoke I CNT kick out my habits I use smoke 1or 2 cigrts in a day need to know what's they harm to my baby ?
ranapapa | Last answer
17173809_tn?1454308196
i have been smoking cigarettes for 13 years, i recently quit at 24, and now i am 26. I quit because of paranoia, i was convinced that i was going to die of cancer in 3 years if i didn't quit for some weird reason, was in a dream i had. ...
oldonions | Last answer
I am in my mid 20's, and have been struggling to quit smoking for a little over a year now. It seems like I will quit successfully for one or two months, and then end up relapsing. When I do smoke, it is very lightly, as in one or two ci...
RedOnChrome | Last answer
Hi I am a 44 yr old male and have smoked for 30 years. I was a heavy smoker at one point for a few years. I quit cold turkey 7 weeks ago and I am going through HELL. I cant sleep, I have anxiety attacks, shortness of breath but the wors...
vicr70 | Last answer
I will be having a majorsurgery very soon and I am going to get tested. I have since quit smoking for 2 weeks. I would like to know if I get tested for nicotine will it show up in the test. If anyone has the answer to my question pl...
honestydg | Last answer
I am scheduled for breast surgery on 12/18/15. I am an OCCASIONAL social smoker. I smoked a little on 12/5 and 12/6, with the last cigarette about 4:00 pm 12/6. Prior to this smoking, I have not smoked for roughly six to eight months....
mhn1207 | Last answer
I quit smoking for about 2 months but somehow I let myself get another chance at it I really want to stop cause I don't want to end up in the hospital again I had a stroke and they said it was from smoking and high blood pressure I don't...
onemind | Last answer
i wanna help my husband to quit smoking what should he do please help
babolicious | Last answer
I've been chewing Nicorette for about ten years. I chew between nine and eleven pieces of the 2mg a day. What are the harmful effects of the gum (beside, obvious addiction). And, do you have any suggestions as to how to get off the gum?
Tips | Last answer
I smoked for ten years and have quit for 2 and a half years. I smoked 5-15 cigarettes a day and I would inhale and hold in the smoke for a second or two. For the last year of smoking, nicotine didn't work for me unless I had caffeine wit...
EggplantEater | Last answer
Last October I was diagnosed with panic disorder w/o agoraphobia after a few visits to the ER and a consult with a psychiatrist. Since then I've levelled out into remission and I am doing great. However, now that I'm not in a constant ...
BusuB | Last answer
I have an upcoming blood test for life insurance. I am not a heavy smoker ( approx. 8-10 cigarettes weekly) How do I rid the nicotine from my system??? I just smoked 3 today???
jiffy87 | Last answer
Hey guys im 15 and i have been smoking since i was 12 im trying to quit smoking and am doing pretty well but im getting a really bad sharp pain in my chest and getting really bad headaches i heard that headaches where part of the side af...
FALC174 | Last answer
209987_tn?1451939065
Tried to quit...lasted almost 3 days. And then I tried to kill hubby... I went seriously crazy. I wanted to slice his face off with a knife! Scared the daylights out of me...so I went and bought a pack and chain smoked half a pack. I...
tschock | Last answer
I am scheduled for breast surgery on 12/18/15. I am an OCCASIONAL social smoker. I smoked a little on 12/5 and 12/6, with the last cigarette about 4:00 pm 12/6. Prior to this smoking, I have not smoked for roughly six to eight months....
mhn1207 | Posted
Hi all, I am new here and am finally ready to quit smoking cigs. I'm 44, and been smoking since I was 15! Just looking for some support and advice . I am a very hard core smoker , have only quit twice in all those years, when I was pregn...
crazy_cat_lady333 | Last answer
199177_tn?1332183097
here is some info on the new antismoking drug. not all ins will cover it so talk to your doctors and ins to find out. Avis avisg Send Message View Profile avisg 35 years old SC Mood: avisg is content ...
avisg | Last answer
Please Lead me in the right direction.? Hello, I am in a bit of a bind right now. I am an ex smoker. I would average about a pack a day for 10 years. I quit smoking 6 months ago when my company was acquired and I was laid off. After 7 m...
Ecee1979 | Posted
Search results for "I feel dizzy, nauseous, very hot and also my heart is beating fast after smoking it tends to feel worse when I'm standing
narien10 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...