Aa
A
A
Close
Smoking Addiction Community
Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
1 - 20 (of 1411) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I am a 44 yr old male and have smoked for 30 years. I was a heavy smoker at one point for a few years. I quit cold turkey 7 weeks ago ...
34 answers | 3 comments |
I've been chewing Nicorette for about ten years. I chew between nine and eleven pieces of the 2mg a day. What are the harmful effects of ...
145 answers | 1 comment |
I am in my mid 20's, and have been struggling to quit smoking for a little over a year now. It seems like I will quit successfully for on...
46 answers | 4 comments |
I am 28F. I smoke about 12-15 cigs. in a day. I am so addicted to it that i look for excuses to be alone so that i can smoke. How can i q...
2 answers |
My mom quit smoking this last year. She is 57 (I am 40). While I was visiting from out of state, I noticed she started to do this thing w...
20486044 tn?1499073387
I started chantix 13 days ago 4 days ago my face broke out. Ok normal then my shoulders broke out and my neck broke out so then ithought ...
1 answer |
Hey everyone. I am on my second day of giving up smoking. I've gone cold turkey, because my children raised their concerns. They aske...
2 answers |
I ran into someone that told me her father had "laser treatment" to help him quit smoking and after a 3 pack a day habit he never picked ...
2 answers |
I smoke just 1 Cigarette a day , not more than that. so how much harmfull it is ?
62 answers | 1 comment |
HI all, I am new here and joined because I quit smoking on January 10, 2016. Ever since, I have felt worse than I have when I was smok...
4 answers |
Can anyone describe in as much detail as possible what kind of pain or symptoms (if any) they felt after quitting smoking? I have felt th...
18 answers |
Hi. I just turned 30, and Ive been a "secret smoker" for the past 15 years and Im worried that I'm going to have trouble owning up to it....
16 answers | 1 comment |
Stopped smoking two days ago, but the tingling/sensitivty started yesterday.. gums are also in a little bit of pain as well. Head is sens...
2120637 tn?1336002977
Hi everyone. I quit smoking just over one month ago. I've been wanting to quit for several years now but finally took advantage of a situ...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Ive started smoke lessi used to smoke 23 ciggerates everyday but im on track to cut down and ive done successfully to 6 everyday but ehy ...
1 answer |
alright so i recently quit smoking as of febuary 2nd i smoked for 8 years since i was 14 to 22 while i was smoking i was having a tight ...
1 answer |
Hi, anyone used Tabex to help in stopping cigarettes forever. Trying to help my Gf stop smoking from sometime, succeeded in eliminating h...
1 answer |
I have read everything on smoking and constipation on the web. From taking stool softners, to laxatives, to Vitamin C, to just waiting i...
3 answers |
Last October I was diagnosed with panic disorder w/o agoraphobia after a few visits to the ER and a consult with a psychiatrist. Since t...
16 answers | 3 comments |
We’re looking to learn more about how people manage Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) and other vascular conditions. As a member of our pat...
A
A
Blank
Addiction Tracker
Addiction tracker.
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
242912 tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on meegWpaw's status
5 hrs ago
1742220 tn?1331360327