Aa
A
A
Close
Smoking Addiction Community
Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
21 - 40 (of 1400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HI all, I am new here and joined because I quit smoking on January 10, 2016. Ever since, I have felt worse than I have when I was smok...
3 answers |
sorry for my bad english but im french. Not to long ago i started the patch to help me quit smoking cigarette. i realized that the patch ...
sorry for my bad english but im french. Not to long ago i started the patch to help me quit smoking cigarette. i realized that the patch ...
17913390 tn?1461342383
Hello, I'd like to share my experience as I'm really struggling at the moment and do not know what to do and I'm also worried I contr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
my husband said bronchitis cause dirty home is this true
1 answer |
I actually don't have any questions but rather want to share my experience after i quit smoking. I actually ended up quitting because...
2 answers |
I've been smoking for about a year now, and the average I have per day varies. Some days I have up to two packs, some days just 3. The ...
5 answers |
1006512 tn?1264626492
hi i'm 16 and i smoke but not all the time. but if i dont have a smoke i get light headed if i do then i still get light headed. quiting ...
3 answers |
I am on my third week of Chantix. I now feel dirty all the time - I have to take 2 or 3 showers everyday. I was not like this before. I...
I would've never picked up smoking as I know better than most people how bad it is for you. I was depressed for a period in which I smok...
I am going in for Bariatric Surgery and I am suppose to be nicotine free for 2-3 months prior to Surgery. I have slipped a few times and ...
1 answer |
444932 tn?1273984397
I just started taking Chantix yesterday. I have heard lots of great things about this medication and how much it helps, but I've also hea...
10 answers |
444932 tn?1273984397
I am on day #5 on Chantix. For the past two days, I have gotten headaches within an hour of taking it in the a.m. Has anyone else experie...
9 answers |
I just recently stopped smoking and I have to have a blood test done for gastric bypass surgery
1 answer |
hi, I'm 24weeks pregnant n I still smoke I CNT kick out my habits I use smoke 1or 2 cigrts in a day need to know what's they harm to my b...
1 answer |
17173809 tn?1454308196
i have been smoking cigarettes for 13 years, i recently quit at 24, and now i am 26. I quit because of paranoia, i was convinced that i w...
1 answer |
I will be having a majorsurgery very soon and I am going to get tested. I have since quit smoking for 2 weeks. I would like to know if I ...
18 answers | 5 comments |
I am scheduled for breast surgery on 12/18/15. I am an OCCASIONAL social smoker. I smoked a little on 12/5 and 12/6, with the last ciga...
1 answer |
I quit smoking for about 2 months but somehow I let myself get another chance at it I really want to stop cause I don't want to end up in...
1 answer |
i wanna help my husband to quit smoking what should he do please help
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources