Aa
A
A
Close

Smoking Addiction Community

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

41 - 60 (of 1384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'll be turning 33 weeks in 2 days, and I've been smoking marijuana and cigarettes through out my pregnancy, I just quit getting high like, 2 weeks ago and I feel good that I did. But what will happen to my baby if I keep on smoking cig...
TeenageBbMomma | Last answer
Hi I just quit smoking I'm 2 weeks smoke free after 28 years .I'm have pain in my lung and I'm worried its something bad .I know from reading on the net that you get lung pain when you quit .but the reason I'm a little nervous is right b...
glrock | Posted
I recently quite smoking after 10-years of 1 Pack+/day use. I have been chewing 4mg nicotine gum daily for the last 4 weeks to help with my cravings. There have been a few days, after I have chewed maybe 10-12 pieces that day, where ...
m2morga1 | Posted
Hi everyone, I started smoking at 15 I was a light smoker, im 18 now and for the past year and a half/ 2 years, ive been smoking around 1/2 and a pack a day, today is my quit day of smoking for good I just wanted to know if Im still at r...
Big_dude9 | Posted
I would've never picked up smoking as I know better than most people how bad it is for you. I was depressed for a period in which I smoked. I smoked for a total of close to a year but not a pack everyday. A pack could last me 3 days. ...
GoldChinchilla | Last answer
2120637_tn?1336002977
Hi everyone. I quit smoking just over one month ago. I've been wanting to quit for several years now but finally took advantage of a situation I was in and carried on with it. It all started with some sort of stomach virus. Experienced t...
snuffles_1 | Last answer
Hello, so I started smoking occasionally two years ago (bumping cigarettes off friends) and started buying packs throughout this past year. I usually smoked 1-3 cigarettes a day and on a weekend day I could smoke up to 5-6. Within the la...
oblio1 | Posted
Hi yes to my shame i am a smoker the last couple of months i`ve had twinges in my right lung, but the last two weeks it`s got worse the pain is more constant & i`ve only just started coughing a bit. I`m takeing painkillers regular but it...
taffy27 | Last answer
I have smoked for a year and a half. I'm 18 now. I've tried quitting 2 other times and when I started back again nothing weird happened. This third time when I started back I can only have a half a cigarette without feeling terrible and/...
Kgirl97 | Last answer
I have a upcoming blood test how do I get rid of nicotine traces in my system?
bobsend | Posted
I am 25 yrs old and consider myself a non-smoker. Just recently I had some blood drawn and urinalysis for employment purposes. About 4-5 days prior to the tests, my friend was Vaping (those electronic cigs) and offered me to try his new ...
seanmathews | Posted
1580085_tn?1400944438
i hope i am posting this in the right place, i have c.o.p.d. been diognosed for a year, but just gave up smoking, i cant believe how stupid i have been, i had symptoms , such as trouble breathing, wheazing, coughs, etc for ages, before i...
sudie58 | Last answer
When stopped smoking how long will nicotine patches been used stay in your system? Also how long will 2mg nicotine lozenges take to be out your system? I unfortunately said i was not using nrt products.
cormack | Last answer
326505_tn?1304172825
You are awesome girl! Congratulations!
kathyjo | Last answer
If you’re in your teens, twenty’s and thirty’s I hope you can relate. If your in your forty’s and beyond, I am sure you can relate. Have you ever stopped to count the number of cigarettes you smokes per day per month, per year? A pack a...
bobbycanyoufly | Posted
I am having surgery at the end of the month and I am getting a nicotine test next week. I haven't smoked at all in 4 days and had cut down from 1 pack a day to 2-3 cigarettes a day the past 3 weeks. I had already been tested while I smo...
Messy200 | Last answer
I was a three pack a day smoker for 15 years and haven't used tobacco since 1983. I created my own method. I even copyrighted it. For the Forum, I'll cut to the quick. I adopted the classic withdrawal method that clinics have used for de...
sargeking | Posted
Hello, I am quitting vaping (and all nicotine products). Just wondering if you can still feel dizzy and kind of wonky from quitting vaping. I was using 6 and 12mg.
cmac21 | Posted
Hello All, Excessive smoking (20+ cigar ) per day( for last 10 days i smoked due to stress) , will cause sore throat , oral thrush , cough & cold?
sunny030186 | Posted
I plan to quit smoking on March 16, 2015, but I have a few concerns. I am also on Fluoxetine (20mg) and Venlafaxine (20mg). I do have a prescription for Chantix also. Can anyone tell me what kind of side effects they have had when the...
Jenna40 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...