Aa
A
A
Close
Smoking Addiction Community
Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
61 - 80 (of 1400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can anyone describe in as much detail as possible what kind of pain or symptoms (if any) they felt after quitting smoking? I have felt th...
16 answers |
I have been smoking weed for about 7 years but I have always been around second hand smoke and just recently started smoking cigarrettes....
3 answers |
I just found out I am 13 weeks pregnant, I have very irregular periods and wasn't sick at all so I didn't think anything of it until my b...
My boyfriend (who I've been living with for over 3 years) have decided to quit smoking, cold turkey, at the same time. We are long time s...
Hi my friend husband was chain smoker how to stop that
i recently tried to quit smoking and my legs started to ache badly about 5 hours after my last cigarette, whenever i sat down for a few m...
2 answers |
I'll be turning 33 weeks in 2 days, and I've been smoking marijuana and cigarettes through out my pregnancy, I just quit getting high lik...
3 answers |
Hi I just quit smoking I'm 2 weeks smoke free after 28 years .I'm have pain in my lung and I'm worried its something bad .I know from rea...
Hi everyone, I started smoking at 15 I was a light smoker, im 18 now and for the past year and a half/ 2 years, ive been smoking around 1...
I would've never picked up smoking as I know better than most people how bad it is for you. I was depressed for a period in which I smok...
2 answers |
Hello, so I started smoking occasionally two years ago (bumping cigarettes off friends) and started buying packs throughout this past yea...
Hi yes to my shame i am a smoker the last couple of months i`ve had twinges in my right lung, but the last two weeks it`s got worse the p...
9 answers |
I have smoked for a year and a half. I'm 18 now. I've tried quitting 2 other times and when I started back again nothing weird happened. ...
|
I have a upcoming blood test how do I get rid of nicotine traces in my system?
I am 25 yrs old and consider myself a non-smoker. Just recently I had some blood drawn and urinalysis for employment purposes. About 4-5 ...
1580085 tn?1400944438
i hope i am posting this in the right place, i have c.o.p.d. been diognosed for a year, but just gave up smoking, i cant believe how stup...
9 answers |
When stopped smoking how long will nicotine patches been used stay in your system? Also how long will 2mg nicotine lozenges take to be ou...
1 answer |
326505 tn?1304172825
You are awesome girl! Congratulations!
11 answers |
If you’re in your teens, twenty’s and thirty’s I hope you can relate. If your in your forty’s and beyond, I am sure you can relate. Have...
I am having surgery at the end of the month and I am getting a nicotine test next week. I haven't smoked at all in 4 days and had cut do...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources