Aa
A
A
Close

Smoking Addiction Community

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

61 - 80 (of 1391) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 25 yrs old and consider myself a non-smoker. Just recently I had some blood drawn and urinalysis for employment purposes. About 4-5 days prior to the tests, my friend was Vaping (those electronic cigs) and offered me to try his new ...
  Posted
1580085 tn?1400944438
i hope i am posting this in the right place, i have c.o.p.d. been diognosed for a year, but just gave up smoking, i cant believe how stupid i have been, i had symptoms , such as trouble breathing, wheazing, coughs, etc for ages, before i...
  Posted
When stopped smoking how long will nicotine patches been used stay in your system? Also how long will 2mg nicotine lozenges take to be out your system? I unfortunately said i was not using nrt products.
  Posted
326505 tn?1304172825
You are awesome girl! Congratulations!
  Posted
If you’re in your teens, twenty’s and thirty’s I hope you can relate. If your in your forty’s and beyond, I am sure you can relate. Have you ever stopped to count the number of cigarettes you smokes per day per month, per year? A pack a...
  Posted
I am having surgery at the end of the month and I am getting a nicotine test next week. I haven't smoked at all in 4 days and had cut down from 1 pack a day to 2-3 cigarettes a day the past 3 weeks. I had already been tested while I smo...
  Posted
I was a three pack a day smoker for 15 years and haven't used tobacco since 1983. I created my own method. I even copyrighted it. For the Forum, I'll cut to the quick. I adopted the classic withdrawal method that clinics have used for de...
  Posted
Hello, I am quitting vaping (and all nicotine products). Just wondering if you can still feel dizzy and kind of wonky from quitting vaping. I was using 6 and 12mg.
  Posted
Hello All, Excessive smoking (20+ cigar ) per day( for last 10 days i smoked due to stress) , will cause sore throat , oral thrush , cough & cold?
  Posted
I plan to quit smoking on March 16, 2015, but I have a few concerns. I am also on Fluoxetine (20mg) and Venlafaxine (20mg). I do have a prescription for Chantix also. Can anyone tell me what kind of side effects they have had when the...
  Posted
I haven't had a smoke in almost a week thanks to Chantix. During the day Chantix if great but I have found it messes with my sleeping. Can I stop Chantix and switch to the patch and it be healthy? Would this be ok?
  Posted
I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL METHODS OF QUITTING, BUT NOTHING HAS WORKED FOR ME THIS TIME. I STOPPED ABOUT 15YEARS AGO WITH THE HELP OF HYPNOSIS, RECENTLY I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL AIDS BUT THEY DON'T SEEM TO WORK FOR ME DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  Posted
I have been feeling strange sensations in head like goosbump waves which lasts for few seconds and also heavyness mild pressure on left side of the face sometimes lasts for few minutes sometimes all day.Have headaches and pressure behind...
  Posted
I am going to have a physical with blood work. I've been using nicotine lozenge 2 mg for over 1 year. Will that show up in a blood test?
  Posted
I smoke just 1 Cigarette a day , not more than that. so how much harmfull it is ?
  Posted
11721239 tn?1420635844
I had my last cig on Christmas. That's been two weeks. I'm 64 and started smoking in Vietnam in 1969. All ready my breathing has improved and I don't wake up with a head full of crap. I had my first doctors appointment yesterday and ...
  Posted
Okay im a 20 yo Male and I quit smoking cigarettes 4 days ago and havent touched one since then! I will be honest I smoke pot and after I take a hit of pot my chest gets super TIGHT! It literally feels like somebody is holding a weight o...
  Posted
is there anything you can do to help remove nicotine from your system before a drug test
  Posted
Ok- so I am on day three of not smoking, and literally I feel like I am going to crawl out of my skin. When does this feeling go away? I have been told that it takes three days for you to get the nicotine to get out of you, so maybe that...
  Posted
Hi, if i smoked (but not inhale) 3 cigs, how many days does it take for me to pass the urine cotinine test? will cigars affect the result? last smoked one 1-2mths ago
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
4522800 tn?1459192030
Blank
VICourageous