Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Smoking Addiction Community

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

81 - 100 (of 1391) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is there anything you can do to get nicotine out of your system for a drug screen?
  Posted
I need to take a cotinine test to have gastric bypass surgery. I used to smoke about a pack to a pack and a half a day. within the last 4 days I've tried to quite but am not finding i'm doing well at all. I've smoked about 1 or 2 cigaret...
  Posted
I am scheduled to have Bariatric Sleeve done on Feb 3 2015. I just found out my dr will blood test me. I stopped smoking today, will i be ok by the 20th of Jan when i get tested?
  Posted
Hey everybody..I was wondering if anyone have successfully quit smoking using e-cigs and if so how do they work and what do you think of them? I have done a lot of research on them and read pretty good stuff. I realized that for me I am ...
  Posted
11681508 tn?1422197433
I'm quite anxious and irritable. Is there any evidence based holistic products I can take to sooth my nerves? I have been smoking for over 75 to 80% of my entire life. I am doing this cold turkey and I am most uncomfortable.
  Posted
Do I feel like I am going to vomit because I have not gotten the usual amount of nicotine I am used to? I also want to know if that may be the reason I have diahrrea.
  Posted
OK this isn't the first time I've used Chantix, other than vivid dreams it's not really affected me. I did quit last year and only used the starter pack and the first week. Didn't have the urge to smoke after that first 2 weeks in Feb. ...
  Posted
I have tried nicorette, patches, hypnosis, chantix, wellbutrin, yoga, acupuncture, cessation classes, therapy and cold turkey to quit smoking. I have smoked for 40 years. When I try to quit I get hysterical, I cry for days and I can't fu...
  Posted
10013100 tn?1418043129
I have OCD, obsessional, not much compulsion. My problem is, I desperately want to quit smoking but I can't! I think about a cigarette 24/7 when I try to quit. My brain makes me obsess about it. I've tried, the patch, lozenges, gum, wel...
  Posted
I am exposed to this, but wondering how much? My parents smoke in the bathroom with the fan on so that ***** most of it through. However the smell sticks around for a bit. I try not to go into the bathroom for a while after they leave an...
  Posted
i am 20- year old light smoker,i started smoking 8 moths ago i smoke very ocasionally. i smoke minimum 2 and max 4 cigrattes about a gap of 2weeks or more with my friends on parties or other ocassions and i am having medical test for nav...
  Posted
My husband is a smoker and I want him to start quitting for his health and plus it will help us save money. any advice, suggestions?
  Posted
I use (1) cartridge a day or less at 18mg nicotine, 30%VG, 70%PG will this show up on a blood test? Vapor Pipes have stopped me from smoking cigs, but now I like the flavors of that vaping gives you and insurance companies want to test y...
  Posted
how long does nicotine stay in your blood
  Posted
hi this is baljinder chohan, I was a chain smoker but one year ago i controlled and start having 10-12 cigarettes per day. How much amount of nicotine per day could be harmful.
  Posted
I was smoking 2 packs a day, until 6 days ago when I came down w/ the flu. I had cut way back to like 2 cigarettes a day, so I decided to go ahead and quit. I have been 29 hours w/ no smokes!! I dont have the urge to eat myself out of ho...
  Posted
Hello, Today is my 8th day of quitting smoking, i have read a bunch of stuff about withdrawal symptoms. But up to today, im still feeling light headedness, dizziness, irritation, and tight chest (no pain), and no short breath, but as i...
  Posted
I quit smoking March,2 2014! However I quit because of a health scare! Blood work done..normal! Heart tests done...normal!! However I am having panic attacks! Was given lorazepam and did not like how that made me feel! So my dr changed i...
  Posted
I am 23 and have been smoking for just over 10 years now. I always told myself I would quit before I turned 24 and that date is near. For the last few weeks I have been cutting down heavily. I have been at less than 1 or 2 a day for the ...
  Posted
Hi, I smoked for 7 years from age 16 to 23 I've now been quit for 2 months using nrt. I'm wondering what's the chances of my lungs having permanent damage? And is there anything I can do to help my body heal from the effects of smoking? ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources