Aa
A
A
Close
Smoking Addiction Community
Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
81 - 100 (of 1396) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I smoke just 1 Cigarette a day , not more than that. so how much harmfull it is ?
65 answers |
11721239 tn?1420635844
I had my last cig on Christmas. That's been two weeks. I'm 64 and started smoking in Vietnam in 1969. All ready my breathing has impro...
3 answers |
Okay im a 20 yo Male and I quit smoking cigarettes 4 days ago and havent touched one since then! I will be honest I smoke pot and after I...
is there anything you can do to help remove nicotine from your system before a drug test
1 answer |
Ok- so I am on day three of not smoking, and literally I feel like I am going to crawl out of my skin. When does this feeling go away? I ...
17 answers |
Hi, if i smoked (but not inhale) 3 cigs, how many days does it take for me to pass the urine cotinine test? will cigars affect the res...
Is there anything you can do to get nicotine out of your system for a drug screen?
I need to take a cotinine test to have gastric bypass surgery. I used to smoke about a pack to a pack and a half a day. within the last 4...
1 answer |
I am scheduled to have Bariatric Sleeve done on Feb 3 2015. I just found out my dr will blood test me. I stopped smoking today, will i be...
Hey everybody..I was wondering if anyone have successfully quit smoking using e-cigs and if so how do they work and what do you think of ...
8 answers |
11681508 tn?1422197433
I'm quite anxious and irritable. Is there any evidence based holistic products I can take to sooth my nerves? I have been smoking for o...
2 answers |
Do I feel like I am going to vomit because I have not gotten the usual amount of nicotine I am used to? I also want to know if that may b...
1 answer |
OK this isn't the first time I've used Chantix, other than vivid dreams it's not really affected me. I did quit last year and only used t...
I have tried nicorette, patches, hypnosis, chantix, wellbutrin, yoga, acupuncture, cessation classes, therapy and cold turkey to quit smo...
8 answers |
10013100 tn?1418043129
I have OCD, obsessional, not much compulsion. My problem is, I desperately want to quit smoking but I can't! I think about a cigarette 2...
I am exposed to this, but wondering how much? My parents smoke in the bathroom with the fan on so that ***** most of it through. However ...
2 answers |
i am 20- year old light smoker,i started smoking 8 moths ago i smoke very ocasionally. i smoke minimum 2 and max 4 cigrattes about a gap ...
5 answers |
My husband is a smoker and I want him to start quitting for his health and plus it will help us save money. any advice, suggestions?
8 answers |
I use (1) cartridge a day or less at 18mg nicotine, 30%VG, 70%PG will this show up on a blood test? Vapor Pipes have stopped me from smok...
4 answers |
how long does nicotine stay in your blood
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
4522800 tn?1459192030