Aa
A
A
Close

Smoking Addiction Community

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

81 - 100 (of 1384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am 20- year old light smoker,i started smoking 8 moths ago i smoke very ocasionally. i smoke minimum 2 and max 4 cigrattes about a gap of 2weeks or more with my friends on parties or other ocassions and i am having medical test for nav...
raghav12 | Last answer
My husband is a smoker and I want him to start quitting for his health and plus it will help us save money. any advice, suggestions?
mommaleci | Last answer
I use (1) cartridge a day or less at 18mg nicotine, 30%VG, 70%PG will this show up on a blood test? Vapor Pipes have stopped me from smoking cigs, but now I like the flavors of that vaping gives you and insurance companies want to test y...
Jacque12 | Last answer
how long does nicotine stay in your blood
paulharris | Last answer
hi this is baljinder chohan, I was a chain smoker but one year ago i controlled and start having 10-12 cigarettes per day. How much amount of nicotine per day could be harmful.
myselfgaurav | Last answer
I was smoking 2 packs a day, until 6 days ago when I came down w/ the flu. I had cut way back to like 2 cigarettes a day, so I decided to go ahead and quit. I have been 29 hours w/ no smokes!! I dont have the urge to eat myself out of ho...
joanna564 | Last answer
Hello, Today is my 8th day of quitting smoking, i have read a bunch of stuff about withdrawal symptoms. But up to today, im still feeling light headedness, dizziness, irritation, and tight chest (no pain), and no short breath, but as i...
Don333 | Last answer
I quit smoking March,2 2014! However I quit because of a health scare! Blood work done..normal! Heart tests done...normal!! However I am having panic attacks! Was given lorazepam and did not like how that made me feel! So my dr changed i...
Hamm99 | Last answer
I am 23 and have been smoking for just over 10 years now. I always told myself I would quit before I turned 24 and that date is near. For the last few weeks I have been cutting down heavily. I have been at less than 1 or 2 a day for the ...
jDexter | Last answer
Hi, I smoked for 7 years from age 16 to 23 I've now been quit for 2 months using nrt. I'm wondering what's the chances of my lungs having permanent damage? And is there anything I can do to help my body heal from the effects of smoking? ...
kylet1990 | Last answer
I was a pack/day guy for nearly 20yrs when I quit. I used the patch and ran 5 miles a day to help quit. About a week after I stopped the patch I developed non-respiratory flu like symptoms. I felt really achey, developed tension headache...
affcotrainer | Last answer
i wanna quit smoking but i have no idea how to control the desire. i have done it a few times in past due to emotional reasons. but since there are no such emotional reasons anymore i wanna quit it completely. I have strated to see th...
devmurarjee | Last answer
I am on day 9 of chantix and I have had nausea since day 8 when I started the blue pills... I am thinking of cutting my pills in half did anyone do this???? No other problems. I don't like to be nausea!!!!
mommer2130 | Last answer
My eyes are red and my face is also and itches.from gaping. I'm only doing VG and for now no nicotine.I don't want to stop faking but I don'know what to do?
spidersweb | Last answer
I'm getting ready to give it another go. I've dropped the ball a half a dozen times in the last 20 years. I think I am more squared away mentally this time than I've been in the past. I've given it more thought, spent more time buildi...
brice1967 | Last answer
I quit smoking 3days ago and in 13 days I have to have a breath test done to see if I still have nicotine in my system. so will I past the test as I am getting ready to have gastric bypass done
krae64 | Last answer
i wanna quit smoking but i have no idea how to control the desire. i have done it a few times in past due to emotional reasons. but since there are no such emotional reasons anymore i wanna quit it completely. I have strated to see th...
devmurarjee | Last answer
I am getting tar in dry cough since 2 weeks. Can you please tell me what could be the problem.
pachu1 | Last answer
Just came back from detox from painkiller, now wondering should I stop smoking or wait...
Samsamson | Last answer
Hello everyone! I quit in June 07 after smoking for about 13 years. I just started again around the holidays, I figured I could be the "social" smoker, well I was wrong. It has now been 3 months of smoking again and I am getting all m...
shell1925 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
4522800_tn?1449169377
Blank
VICourageous