Aa
A
A
Close
Social Security Disability or SSDI Group
I wanted to start this group to keep in touch with others and to help or get tips from others about SSDI since there isn't a forum for it. Where are you in the filing process? What have you learned or need to know so we can help each other through the long treacherous process.
1 - 20 (of 42) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Don't give up, We The People do have the power to make changes to corruption in our government. Many don't know that as a US citizen you ...
If you are under 22 and are in college and recieve disabled adult child benefits from social security under your parents records how mone...
My husband singed up for SSDI in September2016. He was approved and got his letter in Middle of Janurary. He was out of work sept through...
I was on ssdi and started working full time at a job for 3 months and made more than the allowed amount. I was taken off ssdi but I got ...
Ive worked all my life and four years ago I had my frist heart attack ive since had two more I have five stents ive been diagnosed with ...
i cant get an answer to my husband has greater ss if he dies how much per cent do i get, mine will be dropped . i need to know in case h...
At my hearing the judge asked if I could work if I was given certain accommodations. These accommodations would be nearly impossible but...
Just used a company called disabilitybriefwriters.com to write an on-the-record request for me. I was told I was awarded on Friday. How l...
My son who is 18, received his first SSDI check (50%) from my SSDI. He believes it is his and refuses to help with any financials. When...
I have applied for ssdi and was denied on my initial application. Submitted reconsideration appeal, went to CE exam, DDS called to verify...
1 answer |
5764859 tn?1400885356
Can a mood disorder be warrant for a SSD case?
5 answers |
5764859 tn?1400885356
Be considered for SSD? Does anyone here have this dx and have been approved? Is it best to retain an Attorney before the interview? In my...
5764859 tn?1400885356
Desire to work while on SSD if that is possible. I called a Represenative(as she mocked me to someone near her by telling them that I was...
606340 tn?1371501412
I was just approved for my ssdi claim although I haven't seen any money yet I wonder if I can continue to receive my food stamps? The amo...
3 answers |
194224 tn?1371163802
Hello community. Recently I experienced an injury causing the shattering of both my elbows. They are so bad I can't play simple sports...
1 answer |
Has anyone been asked to pay back Social Security Disability payments. I received a letter from SSD saying I had been overpaid by over $...
1 answer |
Do I have a chance of getting APPROVED? I was given an Unfavorable decision 8/2011 2 weeks after my first hearing. I appealed in 10/2011...
How can you expedite a claim? I have been out of work for over 24 months. All of my money is gone and my family can no longer help me w...
1 answer |
3197167 tn?1348972206
Hey all, I fully intend to read thru all your posts, questions, advice and answers....but wanted to throw this question out there to all...
1 answer |
4895455 tn?1360656777
Tengo artritis reumatoide en rodillas, tobillos y muñecas, artrosis cervical y lumbar degenerativa on osteofitos y bursitis y leves pinza...
A
A
Recent Activity
967168 tn?1477588089
Blank
Mom2four85 trying to stay positive thi... Comment
Nov 01
967168 tn?1477588089
Blank
967168 tn?1477588089
Blank