Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
1 - 20 (of 555) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey!:) To make it short: I normally never stutter or anything in that way. At all. Okay, sometimes I stop talking to consider what exact...
4 answers
  RheaAnn,    yallchin_up,    Aruljothi
My son is Stuttering, grinding his teeth when sleeping and making funny throat noises. Is there an underlying issue here? He is active in...
1 answer
Our pediatrician strongly recommend to consider sensory therapy for my son, who doesn't want to talk. When he was born, doctors told us t...
1 answer
I have 4 and 1/2 years old (bilingual) daughter. She has problem communicating complex sentences. She can say simple sentences in the lan...
Hi I got off 0.25mg of Clonazepam usage on and off a month back. I used it for a duration of about 6 months (3-4 times a week before b...
I have developed symptoms of poor balance and coordination, along with slurred speech. I did not have a stroke and my brain MRI has been ...
6 answers | 1 comment
Hello, I am a lead toddler teacher in a daycare. We have a new student who is 2 and 1/2 starting Monday. He had Apraxia and I have been f...
|
It tends to have more over electronic devices but not in all cases. For example, I will be calling a friend and it goes to voicemail, I ...
I have a 4 1/2 year old son that is somewhat potty trained. He knows how to poop and pee in the potty but doesn't do it consistently. He ...
My son, almost 3, just started to stutter or show disfluency over the past week. He is repeating syllables and words, and is getting ver...
6 answers |
I'm 27 yrs old & wondering if it's too late for speech therapy because of my age. I stutter sometimes & can't pronounce some words well. ...
Are the sudden onset of stuttering and forgetfulness of the correct words to use when speaking a sign of a mild stroke? Andrew Pugh ...
Hi! Okay, I have a question: in 2014 my nephew was born. He was born 3 weeks early, so he wasn't FULLY developed. He never smiled for 1 1...
I am meeting with a pediatrican in two weeks. Meanwhile, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what could be wrong with my 25 month old...
Hi, I am from the Philippines. I can't sleep at night since my husband, son and i went to the neurologist last oct 25, 2016. The doctor c...
1 answer | 1 comment |
When my 8 year old is speaking he's saying everything he wants to, but it's like he's not saying the beginning of every word.its almost a...
am a desperate and worried parent of a 2.5 year old who doesn't talk. A child who isn't good at understanding instructions, has selectiv...
56 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, I'm a 15 year old female. I have severe allergies and gerd along with asthma. I take ranitidine and recently switched from lansop...
Hi, when my little sister was born, doctors told us that she would be a "slow-learner". Well, life continued and she is 10 now. The probl...
1 answer |
Sorry for my bad English. I have a daughter who is 2.4 years old and she is our only children. She used to talk as normal as every childr...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources