Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
21 - 40 (of 539) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 2 year old is not developing any words, he ***** his tongue and grinds his teeth, he doesn't follow simple instructions and upto now w...
My problem is that although I know EXACTLY what I want to say, when it comes to actually speaking, I can't seem to be able to vocalize my...
4 answers |
Hey guys my name is Mathew and I have been struggling with this problem for awhile. It wasn't until this year that it started to get real...
My mother, 65 years old, occasionally and mostly in moments when she is very stressed or even panicked, will start a sentence normally an...
8 answers |
hi all I'm new to this site so not sure if I'm doing this right but, My big concern is I'm only 19 I'm female, I've always had a really...
Hello guys I'm 24 from Australia and I think i have a speech disorder. I've always felt like my speech is bad but now I actually think it...
1 answer |
I've searched everywhere online and cannot find an answer to my question. I have an abnormal habit of starting words with certain letters...
Hello my name is Matthew Underwood, I am a student at the University of Cumbria currently studying Outdoor Leadership. I am in my 3rd yea...
My kid is saying "I don't want to do something" when she really wants to say "I want to do something". For example she says "I don't want...
My seven years old boy is stuttering while he talks. He does not have any pronunciation difficulties or tongue problems which confirmed b...
my son is 9 yrs old he has a problem. one minute he can do something but if you go back to that later he can't do it. Its like turning on...
3 answers |
My 6 year old daughter has been complaining that every time someone talkes or she hears a sound, she repeats it back in her head. It see...
7 answers |
When I talk during a speech or during class, my bottom lip moves to the left hand side. It has brought down my confidence when speaking, ...
1 answer |
Sir/madam, I have a "speaking problem", since many years. I am not able to speak fluently. Some time I think it is due to short breathing...
10614480 tn?1411447263
I am concerned about my 5 year old son. He is in his first year of school, kindergarten, he did not attend preschool or head start. I k...
1 answer |
Hi, for three years I've had a progressively worsening dysphonia. This year I started seeing and ENT. After 9 Months of speech therapy an...
Hello there, I am going to ask here first to look for advice because I am probably no longer eligible for a refund/reduction of the co...
am now stuttering and have a gag reflex. My neuro doctor thinks it is related to my stomach. This is crazy. I got hit in the head back i...
After surgery 3 years ago to remove a schwannoma tumor on my right vagus nerve, the surgeon had to sever the nerve leaving me with only o...
1218695 tn?1322093914
sir, since from childhood I am a stammerer, now I am 50 years old,sometime I have difficulty to speak fluently to my higher officers, s...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources