Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
61 - 80 (of 540) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 27 months old. He has several speech delays: * He does vocalize, but his production seems limited to single words (e.g. [ka...
1 answer |
Hello, My son is almost 8 and he still hasdifficulty making the sounds "sh" and "j". Is this still normal?
2 answers |
My daughter is 15month old. At 14 months she was able to say Dad and Mama. She fell and doctors say she had a stroke. She hasregained her...
Hi all I'm 27 years old and I been stuttering since I'm a little boy I've been to a lot of therapy nothing helped me can anyone please gi...
Can u tell me if it's normal to loose speech for over six weeks with cfs/me?
2 answers |
We have got Trip-late child on 27.08.2008 during pregnancy time ultrasound was done 2 or 3 times. Every time Dr. has said that 2 of the ...
My son is 28 months old and will not engage in a back and forth conversation with me. It is even difficult to get him to answer yes or no...
My four year old son drags out the last word of every sentences. Is this a problem?
I was hoping some of you could shed light on a potential issue that I have noticed. I apologize in advance for the length of this post bu...
3 answers |
Does any one know why I spit on people when I talk to them? It's upsetting to me as I see everyone wiping off their face when I talk to ...
1 answer |
I have a 5 year old son who will sometimes repeat himself in a whisper. It is not all the time and he says it one time in a whisper. Li...
1 answer |
We have a 6 year old adopted boy who was a micro preemie. He came home at 1.5 He has had some impulse issues and us now in Grade 2 doing...
1 answer |
Hi there I've been experiencing problems with my speech and it's really worrying me lately. I've been substituting letters with my words...
1 answer |
My son is 2 yrs and 8 months old, he has started speech therapy for the last month. He uses hand gestures when wanting to express himsel...
1 answer |
My 9 month old baby boy does not like formula, I have tried 3 kinds and nor does he like regular milk. I am weening him off of breastmilk...
Please give me some consultancy of how to help my daughter who is now 5 years old, who can not say any words now. She understands a lot b...
8 answers |
Have been told my child has significant delays in his development still awaiting reports
my son will be 5 in December this year and he has not started school I was told he could start kindergarten next September but he has a s...
1 answer |
There is not any posibility to use this app in spanish?? Thanks in advance, Damian
Hi, My seven-year old son has problems with pronunciation of some sounds. Particularly, he has trouble with "th" at the beginning or ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources