Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
81 - 100 (of 543) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my son will be 5 in December this year and he has not started school I was told he could start kindergarten next September but he has a s...
1 answer |
There is not any posibility to use this app in spanish?? Thanks in advance, Damian
Hi, My seven-year old son has problems with pronunciation of some sounds. Particularly, he has trouble with "th" at the beginning or ...
1 answer |
My 8 year old daughter get to touchy with guys(adult guys) My husband and I are not around friends o relatives so this doesn't happen to ...
6026416 tn?1379475158
Cystic Hygromas - how do treat neck glands in babies
i have a 4.5 yr child who has been diagnosed with global development delay.we had him assesesd for mil;estones and he is found to be 2 ye...
My son is 7 years old and short for his age. He is just 42" tall and just over 40 lbs. He is the smallest child by far, in 2nd grade. ...
My two year old "freezes" up then closes her eyes and refuses to open them. She holds her hand out (like someone blind) to find her way ...
My grandson, Jaidyn, has been receiving physical, occupational, and speech therapy since before he turned one. I was pretty sure he had ...
1 answer |
5615074 tn?1378320440
Okay, so my daughter is 3.5 and always got a hard time from her speech. Because of how she pronounced words. I pronounce words kind of di...
3 answers |
Hello there, I have never done any test for speech disorder, but I know that I have some problems with speaking. I am 20 years old and...
HI I'm 13 and ever since I was seven I wanted to be a medical doctor, specifically a neurosurgeon. I feel like I can and will be a neuros...
Dear all, I'm advised to find a behavioral doctor for my brother. He's 11 yrs old. He has a general developmental delay & speech del...
1 answer |
is it wrong to encourage a child to do something when at first they dont want to and once they have done it seem to like it
2 answers |
is it wrong to encourage a child to do something when at first they dont want to and once they have done it seem to like it
I have a 2 yr who is delayed in speech, he can only say about 20 words. Currently he is getting help from speech therapist that comes out...
2 answers |
5312547 tn?1367098465
My 9 yr old son, has rocked side to side vigorously since he was able to do so. He says he just likes to and it helps him fall asleep. ...
Hello, just a quick question! my step son is 4 and has a serious studdering problem. I've brought it to his fathers attention but he seem...
What could possibly be wrong with my 10YO diabetic son? He awoke yesterday with a 71 BG level and was disoriented. He couldn't check his ...
My little girl hads be in speech therapy for over a year and it so angery because they will not tell me what type off speech problem she ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources