Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
81 - 100 (of 535) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello there, I have never done any test for speech disorder, but I know that I have some problems with speaking. I am 20 years old and...
HI I'm 13 and ever since I was seven I wanted to be a medical doctor, specifically a neurosurgeon. I feel like I can and will be a neuros...
Dear all, I'm advised to find a behavioral doctor for my brother. He's 11 yrs old. He has a general developmental delay & speech del...
1 answer |
is it wrong to encourage a child to do something when at first they dont want to and once they have done it seem to like it
2 answers |
is it wrong to encourage a child to do something when at first they dont want to and once they have done it seem to like it
I have a 2 yr who is delayed in speech, he can only say about 20 words. Currently he is getting help from speech therapist that comes out...
2 answers |
5312547 tn?1367098465
My 9 yr old son, has rocked side to side vigorously since he was able to do so. He says he just likes to and it helps him fall asleep. ...
Hello, just a quick question! my step son is 4 and has a serious studdering problem. I've brought it to his fathers attention but he seem...
What could possibly be wrong with my 10YO diabetic son? He awoke yesterday with a 71 BG level and was disoriented. He couldn't check his ...
My little girl hads be in speech therapy for over a year and it so angery because they will not tell me what type off speech problem she ...
aa
my 3+ son is unable to communicate and his elder brother is suffering from adhd. But he is quite different from his elder brother and m...
Our son is 2 years and 4 months old. He has delayed motor development and lack of speech (no words at all, some sounds). By age 2, we...
10 answers |
Hi my 4 yr and 2 month old daughter has been in preschool for 1 yr now. Academically sound, hearing perfect, I have some concerns in that...
1 answer |
Im 22 already but i need therapy to correct my problems regarding the pronunciation of the "s" sound. I had teeth at the roof of my mouth...
1 answer |
4860598 tn?1360150541
I have two girls, one 3 year old and the other that is almost 2 years old. me and my partner are quite concerned because our second daugh...
3 answers |
Hello, I am new to the MedHelp and didn't realize there was a Speech Forum. I posted this earlier on the Maternal Forum. My daughter ...
24 answers |
I am a Harvard business school student writing a children's book relating to speech and communication disorders. I am trying to resear...
She can't carry on any kind of conversation unless it's just answering yes or no. She also had no concept of time, if you ask her when s...
5 answers |
Born in England, raised in England, with English parents. I had quite a good English accent growing up, my pronunciation was fine, all wa...
Hey!:) To make it short: I normally never stutter or anything in that way. At all. Okay, sometimes I stop talking to consider what exact...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources