Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
101 - 120 (of 535) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hı my dad had an histemik stroke for three month...he use very well his right leg and hand, he don't have any problem of his legs/hands....
Hi there. My husband had a brain hemorrahage about 2 years ago. He is lucky to be alive, but one problem (of many since then) is that he ...
hello everyone...i had this patient who had come to me after stroke... and the cause of stroke was due to deficiency of protein S and pro...
I have 3 sons who all have difficulties / delays.my youngest 2 have delayed speech and language.has anyone come across the symptoms in th...
2 answers |
I'm writing a screenplay and want to know if a 7 yr. old child can lose her speech by a shocking event and regain it 2 yrs. later while h...
1 answer |
Which doctor to consult if 4year child not speaking
2 answers |
Hello, my name is Autumn. I don't mean to sound arrogant when I say I had a nice singing voice- not great to me, but other loved it. They...
1 answer |
2 year old grandson has quite a big vocabulary,problem ,he doesn't open his mouth to say them.... he is like a little ventriliquist, he m...
1 answer |
what do i do with my son he is three destructive he is hyper he talks back all the time he screams and cuses at me he laughs at all form...
1 answer |
My daughter is 4.5 years old and she can't pronounce "r",she says "l" instead. Is there any way to help her with this? Also, she sounds ...
688450 tn?1259472334
Hello ladies, I'm just about at my whits end about my son who is as sharp as a tack! and Oh sooo lovable and demonstrative in so many way...
4 answers |
i could not speak r ,and i get a 'L' instead of r.this problem started from from childhood and i could not stop it.please give your valua...
hi i have a 3year old daughter who was born 6 weeks early and only 4lbs she has speech and language problems she has very poor speech she...
my son is having a hard time getting some words out, he closes his eyes almost like hes pushing the word out and he stutters really bad.....
Over the last six months I have suffered five episodes when I could not recover words and slurred my speech. These lasted for about 10 mi...
My 21 month grandson is really having a late start on walking. what is the latest a child should start walking and should i be concerned ...
5 answers |
What would cause a 1 yr old boy to all of the sudden not want his Momma? He crys leaving the daycare, only settles down when handed to d...
2 answers |
Dear Sir/Ma'am I am from Assam, my elder sister (35years) old she was normal by birth but from last 2 month she lost her speaking pow...
I am so emotionally upset and I have no idea what to do or think. Tonight my daughter had 2 accidents. She didn't want to tell me. Yes...
My 11 year old daughter has trouble saying what she wants to say. She talks slower than most people. Even my 6 year old can talk circle...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources