Aa
A
A
Close

Speech & Language Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders

121 - 140 (of 533) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
PDD
please.tell me about PDD basket.
gullezehra | Posted
1432077_tn?1291975940
i caught my 5 year old daughter masturbating last night and she said it is the 2nd time she's done it and she told me that a friend showed her what and how to do it. What must I do and how must I react?
steffie139 | Last answer
my son is 3.5 years old and he doesn't talk his hearing is normal but he does not under stand what are exactly saying.his health and behaviour is normal. is he suffering from autism?how can i figure out?
gullezehra | Last answer
my son likes to holler really loud at other kids if they do something he dont like or hit them. he is about to be 5 and he doesnt like staying the night aways from me or his daddy. can you please tell me what to do he doesnt think that h...
tiff996 | Last answer
My son is 4 years old soon to be 5 and his penis is only 1 inch relaxed is this normal
shelly144 | Last answer
how to control creatinine level
PULLAPUCHI | Posted
my 3 year old son does not speak and is very hyper. such as he gets angry if he is not given attention and screams loudly the whole day. what kind of exact disorder is suffering from ?
roma29 | Last answer
Hello Doc., My son is 4 yrs old and not able to walk and stand at all. His speach is also not OK as per his age. Intially he start walking and standing properly with any falling. Since last 1.5 yrs he start showing regressions in walk ...
PK077 | Last answer
Here are some of the descriptions from a picture book, which talks about a boy with special disease. He leans to the side when he walks. He waves and cries wild bird sounds. His fingers are long and busy. He’s always smiling. Hi...
Luisahsu | Last answer
what is causing my three year old son to stammer
africanapple | Posted
hi hope somone can help me. i'm very worried about my 2 year old boy who although trying has still not managed to say a word properly. shane is our very happy little boy. he is now 2 years 3 months but still does not have a single...
dipdap101 | Posted
My son has never had an bowl movement on toilet. He says he can't push it out, he can only push it out standing up. I have tried everything!! what do thing is the problem or what can I do? His doctor has perscribed stool softener and onl...
tyjo04 | Last answer
Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way that you can get in contact with someone who posted a questions on this site in 2000. My daughter has the exact same symptoms as a lady called Jessie who posted on here in 2000. I would lo...
alymoscher4 | Last answer
Hi, I am Vivek. My age is 23. Since 1 month, I am experiencing speech problem. Before that i was very fluent. When i speak in flow, i tend to substitute sounds(any sound), stumble,mispronounce words. I cant communicate fluently while tal...
vivek_master146 | Last answer
My seven year old son had speech delay. He is in Ist grade and going for speech therepy in school . He had beads stuck in her both ears for almost 2.5 years, my poor baby,we were ignorant. Now also when we or my friends ask him some th...
worriedmom1973 | Last answer
Approximately 1 year ago, I moved my daughter, who was three at the time and myself from Nebraska back to my hometown in PA. Her father stayed in Nebraska. About 6 months after we left, I took her back to visit him. After we returned ...
lbeth05 | Last answer
My son is now suffering from measles, is it okay to take an antibiotics because his WBC blood result is 17. What does it mean if the WBC blood result is 17? What will be the bad effects of taking antibiotics for a measles patient?
akoxyza | Posted
I have a son who will be three in late May. He doesn't say much that is coherent and he is extremely aggressive. On top of that he is very protective of his little sister and his older brother, and goes nuts when I leave. I'm worried tha...
momof3worriedof1 | Posted
My ex and partner (both hostile to me) walked up to my child when we were out on a holiday without having empathy that our child would feel torn. They verbally attacked me in front of our child. What can i do?
funmom744 | Last answer
I'm kind of curious about DD. She's 22 months, probably average, maybe a bit ahead, on talking, has been talking for probably 10 months now, can say 2 word combinations like "I want", "open up", "see ya", "bye bye", "where dad?", sometim...
mshanson | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...