Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
121 - 140 (of 543) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i could not speak r ,and i get a 'L' instead of r.this problem started from from childhood and i could not stop it.please give your valua...
hi i have a 3year old daughter who was born 6 weeks early and only 4lbs she has speech and language problems she has very poor speech she...
my son is having a hard time getting some words out, he closes his eyes almost like hes pushing the word out and he stutters really bad.....
Over the last six months I have suffered five episodes when I could not recover words and slurred my speech. These lasted for about 10 mi...
My 21 month grandson is really having a late start on walking. what is the latest a child should start walking and should i be concerned ...
5 answers |
What would cause a 1 yr old boy to all of the sudden not want his Momma? He crys leaving the daycare, only settles down when handed to d...
2 answers |
Dear Sir/Ma'am I am from Assam, my elder sister (35years) old she was normal by birth but from last 2 month she lost her speaking pow...
I am so emotionally upset and I have no idea what to do or think. Tonight my daughter had 2 accidents. She didn't want to tell me. Yes...
My 11 year old daughter has trouble saying what she wants to say. She talks slower than most people. Even my 6 year old can talk circle...
What does it mean when an unborn child has fluid in their stomach?
ms.
Is there a conection between acid reflux and urinary reflux in infants?
2 answers |
PDD
please.tell me about PDD basket.
1432077 tn?1291975940
i caught my 5 year old daughter masturbating last night and she said it is the 2nd time she's done it and she told me that a friend showe...
4 answers |
my son is 3.5 years old and he doesn't talk his hearing is normal but he does not under stand what are exactly saying.his health and beh...
6 answers |
my son likes to holler really loud at other kids if they do something he dont like or hit them. he is about to be 5 and he doesnt like st...
3 answers |
My son is 4 years old soon to be 5 and his penis is only 1 inch relaxed is this normal
1 answer |
how to control creatinine level
my 3 year old son does not speak and is very hyper. such as he gets angry if he is not given attention and screams loudly the whole day. ...
2 answers |
Hello Doc., My son is 4 yrs old and not able to walk and stand at all. His speach is also not OK as per his age. Intially he start walki...
2 answers |
Here are some of the descriptions from a picture book, which talks about a boy with special disease. He leans to the side when he wa...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources