Speech & Language Disorders Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
skepticalpeachSep 21, 2011
teddybears4ever2Sep 08, 2011
JustMeSLPJul 24, 2011
jdtmJul 23, 2011
By mmm1284 Blank
I don't know what to do about my son, he refuses to talk but understands everything. We finally got him potty trained...
By Sonia744 Blank
I have a now 4 year old who was found to have a speech delay at 2 1/2 years old. His speech is improving slowly but ...
By ayaanahmed Blank
when my son born he has a breathing problem which is still but he is much better, his first year was almost blank and...
By ElleGirlyGirl Blank
I recently met up with an old acquaintance from high school. She is 47 years old and I have noticed that she often ...
melipopsJul 27, 2011
By mohdsadek Blank
My two years four months daughter still doenst speak very well, she can say many words, she knows most of the things ...
JustMeSLPJul 24, 2011
By jaseen Blank
Hello Doc, This is regarding my 10 year old cousin who from my google searches I'm afraid is suffering from milest...
By heavychevy Blank
why doesn't my two year old grandson talk?
JustMeSLPJul 22, 2011
aquila12Jul 21, 2011
By aquila12 Blank
When my brother was born he had a hole in his palate this led to him talking differently. When i was young i copied h...
jdtmJul 21, 2011
By Peru1973 Blank
I am the father of a healthy five-year-old boy who lives in Peru. The language in the house is mostly English as tha...
mamasusieJul 16, 2011
By cassie60 Blank
my son is 3yrs3mths and cannot speak, he can say me. but any other words he doesn't finish and they are not reconisa...
By kimtanu Blank
just want to add one thing, my son's all other milestone were fast compared to normal milestones.
By kimtanu Blank
My son is about to complete 2 yrs this month. His speaking is not improved much for last 6 months. He speaks only few...
Shadowfluffy6Jun 04, 2011
By Mrtcetnjtget Blank
I know a child who is four years old and is seriously behind on development. He doesnt talk, doesnt eat. He is not po...
jdtmJun 04, 2011
By annie682 Blank
I have a 33 month old son and my biggest concern is his speech He has about 100 single words and has used a couple o...
By annie682 Blank
I have a 33 month old son and my biggest concern is his speech Hearing or speech impairment - resources Speech diso...
By Momofcj Blank
I have a wonderful 28 month old boy....that is in early intervention for speech. The program is great, however is doe...
By Greenie191 Blank
My step-daughter, Becky, is 9 and only talks about boy (friends) she has at school. She has a self-proclaimed "best-...
By berryblue11 Blank
My 2 year old son has a speech delay. I got a referral to NC's CES (early intervention) when he was 19 months old & ...
By pinky377 Blank
my son is 3 yrs old. he knows a-z, 1-20, and in tens till hundred. he knows a lot of words. but he communicates with ...
sztraineeMay 22, 2011
teddybears4ever2May 15, 2011
By sztrainee Blank
I have an 11 yr old son who has always had difficulty in school. he is not disruptive, very respectful and always ha...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank