Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
141 - 160 (of 535) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My ex and partner (both hostile to me) walked up to my child when we were out on a holiday without having empathy that our child would fe...
1 answer |
I'm kind of curious about DD. She's 22 months, probably average, maybe a bit ahead, on talking, has been talking for probably 10 months n...
1 answer |
My second grade sister oftentimes has problems expressing what she is thinking. When she is trying to ask a question or tell a story, she...
3 answers |
im a 17 year old male who's been on & off different medications for 3 years before i tried "vyanse" last last year at around this time. I...
I have a fourteen year old daughter dealing with cerebral palsy, when it comes time to change her and the diaper, she becomes so fussy. ...
My 6 year old son has significant delays, particularly in speech/communication. We had him in a private pre-school where the teachers poi...
2 answers |
I have a 14 year old daughter that deals with cerebral palsy, when it comes to change her diaper, should I use baby diapers, or the adult...
1 answer |
This is a problem I only noticed in the last year or two. When I talk, my words get slurred together, or it's hard to get the words out. ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a problem I have an 18 year old brother that is now living with me and my family. I have seen in the time he has been living m...
1 answer |
My 4 month old baby girl is having trouble with her right arm. She doesn't use it nearly as much as her left arm, and is definitely much...
3 answers |
Hi. My son just turned 2 in September. He still doesn't "talk"...He does a lot of jargoing. He has been in speech therapy and occupationa...
4 answers |
Hello I'm 20 years old. I'm really worried because for the last few years I have had issues with my speech, in where I said things that d...
2 answers |
I am 22 year old man. Last year , i started to learn basic singing techniques on my own without any guidance. I rashly did vocal exercise...
1 answer |
My son will turn 3 in April and has a speech delay. He takes my hand to take the desired objects but doesn't point at them. He's been see...
6 answers |
My son just turned 4 in december. He is in his 2nd year in an early education program because he had delayed speech. Other then that he i...
3 answers |
i am a single father my son has cromosomal translocation disorder he is 17 and has taking his feces and hiding it around the house puttin...
1 answer |
My Grandson is just turning 3 but I noticed from about 4 months old he held himself on a slant and wouldnt reach for objects like most ba...
1 answer |
dooes anyonee knowww howw to stoppp stutterriinngg. im 16 years old and i been stuttering since i was little. and im tired of it right no...
4 answers |
My grandson is 2 and does not talk. He babbles, says b, p, c, a, etc. and is smart, I believe, but he does not talk! He lines up his car...
1 answer |
I am 42 year old male. I never had a voice change. If I listen too myself it bothers me. Others just assume I am Gay and it is affecting ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources