Aa
A
A
Close
Speech & Language Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Speech and Language Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Aphasia, Apraxia, Autism and Communication, Developmental Dyspraxia, Motor Speech Disorder, Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, Paradoxical Vocal Fold Movement (PVFM), Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia), Voice Disorders
141 - 160 (of 540) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way that you can get in contact with someone who posted a questions on this site in 2000. My...
3 answers |
My seven year old son had speech delay. He is in Ist grade and going for speech therepy in school . He had beads stuck in her both ears...
3 answers |
Approximately 1 year ago, I moved my daughter, who was three at the time and myself from Nebraska back to my hometown in PA. Her father ...
1 answer |
My son is now suffering from measles, is it okay to take an antibiotics because his WBC blood result is 17. What does it mean if the WBC ...
I have a son who will be three in late May. He doesn't say much that is coherent and he is extremely aggressive. On top of that he is ver...
My ex and partner (both hostile to me) walked up to my child when we were out on a holiday without having empathy that our child would fe...
1 answer |
I'm kind of curious about DD. She's 22 months, probably average, maybe a bit ahead, on talking, has been talking for probably 10 months n...
1 answer |
My second grade sister oftentimes has problems expressing what she is thinking. When she is trying to ask a question or tell a story, she...
3 answers |
im a 17 year old male who's been on & off different medications for 3 years before i tried "vyanse" last last year at around this time. I...
I have a fourteen year old daughter dealing with cerebral palsy, when it comes time to change her and the diaper, she becomes so fussy. ...
My 6 year old son has significant delays, particularly in speech/communication. We had him in a private pre-school where the teachers poi...
2 answers |
I have a 14 year old daughter that deals with cerebral palsy, when it comes to change her diaper, should I use baby diapers, or the adult...
1 answer |
This is a problem I only noticed in the last year or two. When I talk, my words get slurred together, or it's hard to get the words out. ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a problem I have an 18 year old brother that is now living with me and my family. I have seen in the time he has been living m...
1 answer |
My 4 month old baby girl is having trouble with her right arm. She doesn't use it nearly as much as her left arm, and is definitely much...
3 answers |
Hi. My son just turned 2 in September. He still doesn't "talk"...He does a lot of jargoing. He has been in speech therapy and occupationa...
4 answers |
Hello I'm 20 years old. I'm really worried because for the last few years I have had issues with my speech, in where I said things that d...
2 answers |
I am 22 year old man. Last year , i started to learn basic singing techniques on my own without any guidance. I rashly did vocal exercise...
1 answer |
My son will turn 3 in April and has a speech delay. He takes my hand to take the desired objects but doesn't point at them. He's been see...
6 answers |
My son just turned 4 in december. He is in his 2nd year in an early education program because he had delayed speech. Other then that he i...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Speech & Language Disorders Community Resources