Aa
A
A
Close
Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.
21 - 40 (of 470) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A friend recently had C1-T1 spinal fusion. Are there any support groups for this patient population to help with learning how to functio...
1 answer |
I have read several websites who claim that Scoliosis decreases your life expectancy by 14.8 years, which all reference the same study. H...
8 answers |
How bad are my results. I've had symptoms for 4 months gone back and forth with drs. Just had my MRI. 1)impression:reversal of cervical ...
Hello, My friend - 30 years old male has been diagnosed with minor scoliosis. He got his xray results https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oekzmo73...
1679858 tn?1346768781
Hi, I have Chiari malformation, but until recently, I haven't had serious symptoms. One neurosurgeon said that my neck could be giving m...
1 answer |
Recently i took MRI scan related to my back and right side leg pain. if i stands up-to 1 hour i felt tired in my right leg as well as...
I recently had a fusion of L4 and L5 of my spine for spinal stenosis. I was experiencing numbness of my right leg and foot. The foot pa...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've had a few MRIs done on my lumbar spine and my cervical spine and I'm not sure how serious they are. My lumbar spine shows central di...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone, I had l5-s1 fusion on 2nd sep and affected with infection, I'm 28 yrs old. Two days back I met my surgeon and he conf...
I had a spinal fusion surgery for L4 L5 stenosis in Nov 2016. The main problem I had before surgery was my right foot was numb and very...
19538311 tn?1480493451
It really happens when it is the worst time for it to happen . The last two times I've fractured 2 ribs. There is no pain and I jump rig...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello, I had L5-s1 fusion surgery on September 1st 2016, I'm 28 years old. After surgery there was full discharge coming out from the ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I had a MRI done on my whole spine, and there was a syrinx in the spinal cord and some bulging discs. My symptoms are leg and arm...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Myelomeningocele (Spina Bifida) - Is it internal congenital defect or external? What is the treatment available for it and does insurance
1 answer |
26 year old male 6ft 220 lbs Schmorls node at L3. Minimal irregularity in the left side of S1 possibly a hemangioma. Swelling n...
1 answer |
I had MRI on Sept. 19, 2016 and the impressions were lumbosacral spondylosis, posterior disc bulge,L3-L4 level, posterior disc protrusion...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I'm wanting to know what i should do for the following . my MRI reads as follow, at c6-c7 diminished disc signal with posterior broad bas...
1 answer |
I'm having anterior cervical disk discectomy and fusion C3-C7 next month. Had an MRI recently for neck ache and intermittent numb tingly ...
1 answer |
Hello, I dignosed pott's spine in may 2016.and effeced area is l1 and l2.I was on bed rest for 3 months.i m taking AKT4.now i m back to m...
1 answer |
About 3 months ago I started to feel a horrible ache in my bottom cheeks and down the back of my legs, I have always suffered with back p...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
7163794 tn?1457370413
Blank
motye51 commented on Barb135's status
Sep 08