Aa
A
A
Close
Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.
61 - 80 (of 442) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter has condition of Spina Bifada Occulta. Though expert has said no surgery or medicines are required, would like to know how to...
1 answer |
Two days back I fell down in a weird position during which my back was hyper extended. Since then I am not feeling the urge to urinate. M...
2 answers |
As well as by back issues, several years ago I beat the odds of dying & survived a fungal septicemia. I already had bad teeth due to gene...
1 answer |
I had an MRI which showed several bulging discs & arthritis in my lower spine. I'm scheduled to have some kind of injection in my spine n...
1 answer |
Hello everyone-This is going to be fairly long..so I appreciate your time. I'm 27 and always been very healthy and active. I've had one a...
1 answer |
I have had an MRI in June due to chronic neck, back and arm pain as well as numbness in hands. The findings are as follows. There is a ...
1 answer |
I've always had some cervical spine issues from an old football injury. A few days ago I was swimming with the kids and did something (no...
1 answer |
I had a spinal cavernous hemangioma removed from my T9 on Dec 18,2013. It was like a big cluster of grapes from a blood vessel that had h...
1 answer |
MRI Results on Cervical Spine: There is disc space narrowing and particularly at the C5-6 level with associated spurring at the end pla...
2 answers |
Trying to cut a long story short... I'm looking to see if anyone can relate or guide me towards a possible cause for the following sensat...
1 answer |
After 2 years of worsening gait and headache and incontinence symptoms, a benign tumor was found at C1-C3. I had surgery to have it remo...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 35 year old female living in the UK. At the end of March 2015 I began to experience severe pain in my neck, shoulders a...
1 answer |
hi I really hope I get a reply to this as I am getting worried .. I have had a very sore back around the bra strap area for over a year t...
1 answer |
hurt back last activity stepping up and down on a platform in PT. Lots of pain. Any ideas? docs been bouncing me around. See physiatris...
1 answer |
It is about 2 months that I have pain at L5S1 region and also a red patch at this region as you will see in the attached figures. The pa...
1 answer |
I am a 70 yr old make who suffers with pain over my right thigh. My MRI results showed the following: . L3-L4: Disc desiccation and ...
1 answer |
I was shot in the spine October 11, 2011 I am currently 28 years old I was paralyzed from the waist down but time has passed and I'm able...
1 answer |
My MRI report came back as stating the following: c2/c3 normal c3/c4 Very minimal anterior ostepphytic ridging is present. There i...
7 answers |
14357790 tn?1434117931
Is it possible to have exaggerated reflexes in the knee-- to none at all, in a matter of a few weeks time?? Is this a sign of a progre...
1 answer |
MRI SCAN shoes following impressions *L1 vertebral body show anterior wedging with schmorl's node in the superior endplate -Old trauma...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS <3 <3 <3 Comment
Nov 30