Aa
A
A
Close
Sports Nutrition & Hydration Community
Before, during, and post-exercising, nutrition and hydration are essential to replenish necessary nutrients and help you achieve peak performance. The purpose of the community is to share support and information, including dietary and hydration best practices for sports.
1 - 20 (of 25) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Recently, I have been experiencing weakness of muscles on one side of the face and drooping eyelid or mouth on one side. One of my friend...
I generally keep on a regular workout regime and understand the basics of muscle recovery....stretch, hydrate, etc. The problem is my th...
5 answers | 1 comment |
1415174 tn?1453246703
I am a 53 year old woman. I have been learning how to lift weights for the last year and a half. I have a trainer and I go to the gym 2 d...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A few months ago I had a fairly bad skiing accident where I had a lot of pain on the inside of my right knee when walking and swelling an...
hello i play cricket and get tired in 1 hour .I think that there is no energy remained in my body .Can you please tell a diet or excirces...
In the past few years I found myself very vulnerable to leg muscle craps during football games. Previously I never had such problem and p...
Last Jan I sprained my ankle for the first time while playing for a county football in our home ground. My left ankle suddenly rolled to ...
Any recommendations for snacks/food for my 14 yo DS? He's in high school and eats breakfast every morning, lunch at school but then stay...
2 answers |
Any recommendations for snacks/food for my 14 yo DS? He's in high school and eats breakfast every morning, lunch at school but then stay...
Good morning , I would like to know what is the best way to be ready before a football match (what fluids and food) and what do I have t...
10627574 tn?1411538997
The Intelisoles provide real time data on force production and position of the feet. These sensors can record movement and pressure of v...
Hello, I've being doing functional training for 2 years now. My trainability is good and I have trainings 4 times a wekk. Recently I w...
What sports would u recomand a lazy, healthy, 23year old gal? I done everything before but i often easilu get bored... Fitness, swimmin...
1 answer |
Hello Everyone, I am a female in my 20's and I play volleyball or do gymnastics for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a week. What should I eat and ...
I'm a 17 years old female and I have 63kg and my height it's 165cm. I wanna loose 7kg in 2 month. What are the best exercices for me and ...
2 answers |
Hi I am a 22 year old athlete playing an extremely fast paced field sport.. when I was 18 I experienced what can only be described as an ...
What Should i be eating if I want to grow large lean muscle? What can I eat that will be best for my long term health?
3 answers |
could there be a specific diet for a volleyball player
1 answer |
1236893 tn?1408490528
http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/rm-quiz-know-about-hydration?ecd=wnl_fit_093011
1 answer |
Authors of the study, featured in the latest issue of the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, took 24 colle...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sports Nutrition & Hydration Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...