Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
1 - 20 (of 355) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I have been with my partner for 3 years. He has 4 children. I am 30 he is 41. I have no children. We have lived together with the ch...
5 answers |
Just *****. No words. My life is wonderful every other week. ***** the opposite week. Does it ever get better? 7 year old SS acts like he...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I know this might sound crazy and even heartless,but i assure you it is the total opposite of that. I have major issues with my husband's...
9 answers | 7 comments |
My 9 year old, soon to be, step daughter is trying her hardest to push me and my 4 year old daughter away. The other day I wished her goo...
4 answers |
I would need your honest opinion. My soon to be ex-husband has a daughter from his previous marriage. She is now 16. I kept telling him t...
2 answers |
So it is along story but to sum up for this situation:I have been with my fiancé for 11yrs, between the two of us there are four kids and...
1 answer |
I have a 5 year old stepdaughter who is the sneakiest, most conniving child I have ever seen in my life! She is one way around people, an...
4 answers |
I started dating my boyfriend three years ago. I knew he was seperated and that his previous family lived ten hours away. He has two boys...
So the boys ages 10 and 11 have been abandoned by their mother going on 7 years and have had a live in gf they called mom for 4 years but...
5 answers |
So to start this off I'm just saying me and my fiancee have known each other for about 9 yrs now we messed around way back in the day he ...
My bf has 3 kids from a previous marriage. I have 2 kids from previous marriage. We have 1yr old son together. His ex wife ran out on th...
3 answers |
Hi, My 3 year old daughter is very defiant and spirited. she is incredibly loving and very sweet but says no all the time, is very demand...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have a 7 year old step son for 2.5 years now & he is so manipulative although his father excuses this saying how hard the sitiation is ...
11 answers | 2 comments |
My husband and I have one big issue that leads us living separately and maybe heading for divorce. The problem is that he and his 14 year...
23 answers | 1 comment |
957185 tn?1250543728
A little introduction on the topic is needed i guess. I have been dating this man for a little more than a year now(we are engag...
15 answers |
I am aware that what I am going to say here is selfish and... wrong... so please dont just bash me and tell me what a horrible person I a...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I'd like to get some outside perspective of my life and current situation. 5 months ago I met a woman that I have so much in common with ...
3 answers |
OK well let me start off by saying I have 5 kids. 2 step kids(13&10) and 3 biological(6,4,3) kids. My and my husband have been together a...
1 answer |
What to do when your nine year old step daughter, who has known me all her life, has a mother who doesn't care enough to help her with he...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Step Parenting Community Resources