Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
1 - 20 (of 355) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a 5 year old stepdaughter who is the sneakiest, most conniving child I have ever seen in my life! She is one way around people, an...
3 answers |
So it is along story but to sum up for this situation:I have been with my fiancé for 11yrs, between the two of us there are four kids and...
I started dating my boyfriend three years ago. I knew he was seperated and that his previous family lived ten hours away. He has two boys...
I would need your honest opinion. My soon to be ex-husband has a daughter from his previous marriage. She is now 16. I kept telling him t...
1 answer |
I know this might sound crazy and even heartless,but i assure you it is the total opposite of that. I have major issues with my husband's...
7 answers | 1 comment |
My 9 year old, soon to be, step daughter is trying her hardest to push me and my 4 year old daughter away. The other day I wished her goo...
3 answers |
So the boys ages 10 and 11 have been abandoned by their mother going on 7 years and have had a live in gf they called mom for 4 years but...
5 answers |
So to start this off I'm just saying me and my fiancee have known each other for about 9 yrs now we messed around way back in the day he ...
My bf has 3 kids from a previous marriage. I have 2 kids from previous marriage. We have 1yr old son together. His ex wife ran out on th...
3 answers |
Hi, My 3 year old daughter is very defiant and spirited. she is incredibly loving and very sweet but says no all the time, is very demand...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have a 7 year old step son for 2.5 years now & he is so manipulative although his father excuses this saying how hard the sitiation is ...
11 answers | 2 comments |
My husband and I have one big issue that leads us living separately and maybe heading for divorce. The problem is that he and his 14 year...
23 answers | 1 comment |
957185 tn?1250543728
A little introduction on the topic is needed i guess. I have been dating this man for a little more than a year now(we are engag...
15 answers |
I am aware that what I am going to say here is selfish and... wrong... so please dont just bash me and tell me what a horrible person I a...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I'd like to get some outside perspective of my life and current situation. 5 months ago I met a woman that I have so much in common with ...
3 answers |
OK well let me start off by saying I have 5 kids. 2 step kids(13&10) and 3 biological(6,4,3) kids. My and my husband have been together a...
1 answer |
What to do when your nine year old step daughter, who has known me all her life, has a mother who doesn't care enough to help her with he...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
2 answers |
5981907 tn?1383752469
So, I'm going to try and make this as short and sweet as possible. I am a 26 year old female dating a man who is 32. He has two young s...
6 answers |
Just *****. No words. My life is wonderful every other week. ***** the opposite week. Does it ever get better? 7 year old SS acts like he...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources