Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
1 - 20 (of 342) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a step father for a girl who's 9 years old. I am also a bio father for a girl of 5 y.o. I live with their biological mom for about 7...
1 answer | 6 comments |
I have a step daughter and sometimes I feel like we don't click! We have days to where we completely get along & then we have days when s...
7 answers |
I'm 23 years old and in my first and only relationship. I've been with my man for almost 10 months. He has a beautiful little girl who is...
2 answers |
I understand divorce is extremely difficult, especially when you have no family or friends other than your two kids - 8 y.o. daughter and...
1 answer |
My ex husbands fiancé just told me that when my daughter is over at the house that she showers with my daughter who is only 6 to show her...
2 answers |
I have a ten yr old step daughter that lives with us 4 day's a week. She is a only child and get's treated like a 2yr old. Her father doe...
2 answers |
I dread any minute I have to spend with step kid. Husband wants to go to a sporting event. I love to go to sporting events. Just not when...
4 answers |
My stepson, well stepson to be, actually, is REALLY messed up, right now. His parents split up ten years ago, when he was 6. I came into ...
1 answer |
I'm at a loss as to what to do. I have 3 kids (7,9,11) from my previous marriage. I'm 8 months pregnant with boyfriend who has 2 kids (7,...
2 answers | 1 comment |
9334757 tn?1418163588
As much as I hate the term that's what she calls herself. My husband had a child from a previous relationship. As soon as she found out a...
18 answers |
My husband and I have a blended family. I really struggle because my mother inlaw always has my 7 year old step son and allows and promot...
1 answer |
My husband thinks that I completely changed on the weeks that we have his kid I try and act normal but for me it's a week of hell I do...
1 answer |
My husband and I have one big issue that leads us living separately and maybe heading for divorce. The problem is that he and his 14 year...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Just *****. No words. My life is wonderful every other week. ***** the opposite week. Does it ever get better? 7 year old SS acts like he...
6 answers |
Hi I've been with my husband for 9yrs but married for 1yr, his daughter is 27 with a partner and a 2yr old son, she never visits her dad ...
2 answers |
I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now and through our entire relationship he has been battling for custody with a woman who is ...
1 answer |
I have a 15 year old step son who has been trying to separate his dad from me. A little over three years ago my husband and I met at tha...
2 answers |
Married with two kids a 18 yr son and 13 yr daughter. Son gets disrespectful to his mother and sister by cussing, talking to them any kin...
2 answers |
My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years. He has a daughter from a previous relationship (they were never married) and they ...
3 answers |
I have a 12yr old step daughter that hates me. I married her father almost four yrs ago who is a widower and brought two kids into our ma...
29 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources