Aa
A
A
Close

Step Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

1 - 20 (of 325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just *****. No words. My life is wonderful every other week. ***** the opposite week. Does it ever get better? 7 year old SS acts like he can't hear or understand English when I speak to him. Cries every time I correct him for something....
card63141 | Last answer
Hi I've been with my husband for 9yrs but married for 1yr, his daughter is 27 with a partner and a 2yr old son, she never visits her dad anytime she wants to see him he must take her out on his own for a meal, he also had a 19yr old son,...
Lynnb123 | Last answer
I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now and through our entire relationship he has been battling for custody with a woman who is an addict. To make things worse last February the woman overdosed and passed away. Then to make thin...
ElvieVC | Last answer
My ex husbands fiancé just told me that when my daughter is over at the house that she showers with my daughter who is only 6 to show her how to clean herself and wash her hair. They have only been together for a year and a half and they...
Kay0304 | Last answer
I have a 15 year old step son who has been trying to separate his dad from me. A little over three years ago my husband and I met at that time and he had 100% custody of his son who lived with him. I had a 6 year old son, who is now nig...
AzShelly29 | Last answer
My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years. He has a daughter from a previous relationship (they were never married) and they had my step-daughter very young (late teens). My step-daughters mother is a real piece of work. She ...
PresMomma | Last answer
I have a 12yr old step daughter that hates me. I married her father almost four yrs ago who is a widower and brought two kids into our marriage from my first marriage. My step daughter HATES me. She is jealous of my two boys from my firs...
Marcie256 | Last answer
Hi, I have been with my partner for 3 years. He has 4 children. I am 30 he is 41. I have no children. We have lived together with the children for 2 years. Until recently the eldest 3 (16, 16, 14) lived with the mom as the father is qui...
lily388 | Last answer
I am a step-father of three good kids and husband to wonderful woman. Married for only a short time now and it seems our ideas seem to clash now as to a few things. We recently spok...
jobe581 | Last answer
5981907_tn?1383752469
So, I'm going to try and make this as short and sweet as possible. I am a 26 year old female dating a man who is 32. He has two young sons ages 4 and 6. We are expecting our first child together in about 8 days. We are not yet marrie...
TiffB831 | Last answer
I am sure I have bored my friends with my problems so I thought maybe anyone with a similar life would have some advice. Me and dad aren't really married but been together for 7 years. I have been around his son since day 1 and accepted...
peanutbutterandlegos | Last answer
I need some brutal honesty. I have a step son who is 4, and I've always been in his life (his dad and I were best friends when he was born, then started to date when he was about 1, we got married when he was almost 3 and now he's almost...
Lee_1989 | Last answer
Its so hard. I am told by my husband that being stepmom to his 7 year old ‘is what I make it’ in other words, if I want to consider him my own… then he is my own. That’s all great until husband disagrees with me… for example, I wanted t...
card63141 | Last answer
My partner has 3 children to his previous marriage. At the beginning of our relationship he secured 50% shared care with their mother though about two months ago she was approved full day-to-day care though she was open to discuss propos...
Ok so my husband and I have been married since 07. We got together in 05 and I took care of my step son from his previous relationship. The mom was never really a problem and we became best Friends before she had massive stroke and died....
Smiley1luv911 | Last answer
I'm at a loss as to what to do. I have 3 kids (7,9,11) from my previous marriage. I'm 8 months pregnant with boyfriend who has 2 kids (7,9). When we first got together he seen his kids EOW and I was his world, treated me like I was NUMBE...
amylynn2014 | Last answer
Im in a relationship for the last 6 months, all went well, we have passionate relationship, we like and love each other very much, im totally over the moon ! he is a single father with 13 years old girl and im a single mom with 2 teenage...
smi89 | Last answer
hi i am 40yrs married to widower having 3 children from past 13 yrs i was 26 when i married him and children where 7yr ols son 14yr old daughter and 16yr old son. I dint opt for a child since we had already 3 and always given my best to ...
I just remarried and was super happy, until my 23 years old daughter came to live with us 3 weeks ago. My husband accept her with open hands. They become best friends, to friendly to my taste. They talk about their past, how the day w...
Wiwi1331 | Last answer
Ok so my husband and I have been married since 07. We got together in 05 and I took care of my step son from his previous relationship. The mom was never really a problem and we became best Friends before she had massive stroke and died....
Smiley1luv911 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources