Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
21 - 40 (of 346) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I've been with my husband for 9yrs but married for 1yr, his daughter is 27 with a partner and a 2yr old son, she never visits her dad ...
2 answers |
I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now and through our entire relationship he has been battling for custody with a woman who is ...
1 answer |
I have a 15 year old step son who has been trying to separate his dad from me. A little over three years ago my husband and I met at tha...
2 answers |
Married with two kids a 18 yr son and 13 yr daughter. Son gets disrespectful to his mother and sister by cussing, talking to them any kin...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years. He has a daughter from a previous relationship (they were never married) and they ...
3 answers |
I have a 12yr old step daughter that hates me. I married her father almost four yrs ago who is a widower and brought two kids into our ma...
27 answers |
Hi, I have been with my partner for 3 years. He has 4 children. I am 30 he is 41. I have no children. We have lived together with the ch...
4 answers |
I am a step-father of three good kids and husband to wonderful woman. Married for only a shor...
12 answers |
5981907 tn?1383752469
So, I'm going to try and make this as short and sweet as possible. I am a 26 year old female dating a man who is 32. He has two young s...
5 answers |
I am sure I have bored my friends with my problems so I thought maybe anyone with a similar life would have some advice. Me and dad aren...
1 answer |
I need some brutal honesty. I have a step son who is 4, and I've always been in his life (his dad and I were best friends when he was bor...
7 answers |
Its so hard. I am told by my husband that being stepmom to his 7 year old ‘is what I make it’ in other words, if I want to consider him m...
2 answers |
My partner has 3 children to his previous marriage. At the beginning of our relationship he secured 50% shared care with their mother tho...
Ok so my husband and I have been married since 07. We got together in 05 and I took care of my step son from his previous relationship. T...
2 answers |
Im in a relationship for the last 6 months, all went well, we have passionate relationship, we like and love each other very much, im tot...
3 answers |
hi i am 40yrs married to widower having 3 children from past 13 yrs i was 26 when i married him and children where 7yr ols son 14yr old d...
I just remarried and was super happy, until my 23 years old daughter came to live with us 3 weeks ago. My husband accept her with open h...
1 answer |
Ok so my husband and I have been married since 07. We got together in 05 and I took care of my step son from his previous relationship. T...
Hi. My exhusband has a blended family. His wife just told me that my son (12) was caught sneaking into his step sister's room (16 or 17) ...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been married for less than a year. He has 2 children from 2 prior marriages. His daughter 13 loves me and my childr...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources