Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
41 - 60 (of 346) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a 5 year old stepson. His dad and I have been together since April. I've only been around him twice now. Every time I am around hi...
2 answers |
WE INHERITED TWO GRANDCHILDREN WHEN OIR SON MARRIED. THE STEPGRANDSON WAS WONDERFUL VUT THE STEPGRANDAUGHTER SEEMS TO HAVE MADE IT HER M...
1 answer |
I need some brutal honesty. I have a step son who is 4, and I've always been in his life (his dad and I were best friends when he was bor...
14303516 tn?1433955659
I been marry now, for 15 years, my wife has two daughters from a previous marriage. I have raised both girls as my own, however, the day ...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I are 9 years different in age, I am 20 and he is 29. My boyfriends child is constantly being so disrespectful to me, he...
2 answers |
If any one can offer advise I would be grateful. I have two kids of my own from available previous relationship and my partner had two f...
2 answers |
I found out my 12 year old stepdaughter hates me (we are not yet married but live together). I was putting away her washing as usual and ...
4 answers |
How do I deal with a 15 year old step daughter who deliberately does the opposite of whatever she is told to do or not do. When you ask h...
i met my wife when her daughter [whose biological dad died before she was two] was almost 7 and our relatonship has been good nuntil rece...
It seems that I have a little different situation. My wife died in 2006 from cancer. In 2008 I started dating and married a year later to...
1 answer |
I've been married 7 months now and my wife's kids barely listen to me but expect me to clean up after them and buy them things and take t...
1 answer |
My husbands exwife has a daughter who is not my husbands child. But she is 36 years old and very obsessed with my husband. Mind you, he h...
2 answers |
I know this might sound crazy and even heartless,but i assure you it is the total opposite of that. I have major issues with my husband's...
6 answers |
Hi, Just signed up to this because I am in a situation I am not coping well with and I don't have anyone in a similar situation to ask fo...
3 answers |
Need advice! My husband and I are constantly fighting over how he talks to my son. How he treats him so sternly but talks to his stepdau...
I've been with my now fiqnce for 5 years and i have my own child (the father isnt around), and he has two kids with two different women. ...
2 answers |
I have a 7 year old step son for 2.5 years now & he is so manipulative although his father excuses this saying how hard the sitiation is ...
11 answers |
2 years ago I met a wonderful man who has a daughter at the time she was 3 years old. I am divorced and have two teenagers (18 and 17). ...
3 answers |
I have been with my partner for near a year and his 15yr old daughter lives in Vic with her Mum. My partner and i have a solid and adju...
2 answers |
Background:mom of two children 2&4 new step mom to two children 4&7 my issue is this I have recently left my job as we can't afford dayca...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources