Aa
A
A
Close

Step Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

61 - 80 (of 325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have three children & have been with my boyfriend for going on 2 years now. Their father is in the picture and we have split custody. Recently there has been issues with my 14 year old son that should be addressed by his father, but th...
mamidetres | Last answer
Now I came in the relationship not knowing there was a stepdaughter , until this child first birthday and he told me he had her. And I excepted that because I had two and he excepted them and he also had a son of his own also living with...
Nightlight11 | Last answer
My step daughter is an absolute nightmare recently. She lies and cries constantly, rattles on my 6 year old about every little thing. My 6 year old is well behaved ,by the way. She randomly runs into her room and cries and tells her dad ...
scarlettspencer | Last answer
I have a 15 month old and his dad will take him but won't over night because he dosent have someone to watch him while he works yet he has a gf who he has been together for over a year now he has only been in his sons life for less than ...
alicialeeann92 | Last answer
Hello, I'm in my 7th week of pregnancy, feeling rather rotten and running out of excuses as to why I'm so tired and not at work to my stepdaughter. She is 14yrs old and lives with us on permanent basis. Her mother is a waste of space, pr...
Loober | Last answer
I have a 4yr old daughter with my boyfriend who has a 14yr old son. We have been together for over 5yrs we are happy and of course have our issues and work through most of them one we can't seem to work through is his sons attitude there...
LilysMom09 | Last answer
Yes you read the topic right...I have an 11yr old step daughter who is sexually active. I don't know how long she has been sexually active but it has been brought to my attention that over the summer she engaged in numerous sexual activ...
unknown_jones | Last answer
My fiance and I met over 4 years after his marriage ended due to her affairs and it was only after I started dating him that she wanted him back. Over the past 6 years she has tried enlisting the "help" of not only their children but als...
karrie68 | Last answer
Hi there I'm new to this forum, and just wanted to ask if anyone else has been through anything like this. It doesn't look too bad from the outside, but I'm really struggling with it. Basically I am a mum of two boys and stepmom of tw...
sadiemills | Posted
I am having big issues here red flags if you know what I mean. My husband of two years is lying to me because he has been letting his step daughter from his 3rd marriage stay at his house in miss. I went there yesterday and she is there...
boer | Last answer
I have been in my step son's life since he was 1. His father and I got married when he was 6 and he lived with us all the way up to 4th grade. His father got into some trouble and went to prison and the mother use that to her advantage a...
MFerg | Last answer
We get his daughter every weekend and every time she is here she is very very misbehaved. I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and find myself getting very angered over the way she acts. Her mother is never home so her grandmother raises her...
nikkilee93 | Last answer
I have a 14 year old step daughter and a 3 year old son. At the end of the summer our daughter moved out of state with her mother. Our visitation has switched to 1 weekend a month now due to school schedule and distance. My 3 year old...
MTMommy | Last answer
Thank you in advance for your time. Really. I don't feel like I have the energy to offer a lot of boring details, but if more merits at another time I will... My wonderful husband and I have been married for a three years. His adul...
Limegreenery | Last answer
Lately I feel as though I'm completely at the end of my rope. My stepdaughter is 6 years old and absolutely spoiled rotten by my husband and her mother. I believe that they are in a way competing for her affection. This, however, has tur...
drw02 | Last answer
Hello all - I haven't posted yet to this forum, so I'm a first-timer. I am a gay female and have been with my partner for 11 1/2 years. When we got together, her son was almost 4, and we have since had a little girl together. I have...
BoomBoom1104 | Last answer
About 6 years ago my husband and I got custody of his 3 children from his first marriage. Their mother has some substance abuse problems that were a challenge throughout the years and have now led to her being permenantly disabled in a f...
Stepmom31 | Last answer
On occasion, we will eat out as a family when my 8 year old step-daughter visits. She stays with my husband and me about 2-4 nights a month. I have a 9 year old son. My husband and his ex are trying to get their daughter to eat better (s...
vlarenne | Last answer
I came across this forum by chance while desperately searching for anyone else out there that may be feeling the same way as I. My experience with step kids so far has been a very negative one despite my best intentions. Unfortunately th...
Locoparentis | Last answer
282524_tn?1348492612
HI everyone...... I have a 5 year old step daughter, me and my husband have been married almost 4 years. Brianna comes and stays with Us 2 weeks out of the month for 7 days and then goes back with her mom for the same amount of time, ...
rebbecca | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources