Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
81 - 100 (of 330) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all - I haven't posted yet to this forum, so I'm a first-timer. I am a gay female and have been with my partner for 11 1/2 years...
9 answers |
About 6 years ago my husband and I got custody of his 3 children from his first marriage. Their mother has some substance abuse problems ...
6 answers |
On occasion, we will eat out as a family when my 8 year old step-daughter visits. She stays with my husband and me about 2-4 nights a mon...
9 answers |
I came across this forum by chance while desperately searching for anyone else out there that may be feeling the same way as I. My experi...
2 answers |
282524 tn?1348492612
HI everyone...... I have a 5 year old step daughter, me and my husband have been married almost 4 years. Brianna comes and stays with ...
19 answers |
hi i met my husbands son when he was 18. He treats me like i dont exist, always asks his dad how his day was but never me. I make dinner...
2 answers |
My husband and I have been together for going on 3 years now living together and have a wonderful relationship. We dated on and off for a...
6 answers |
i have a 2.5 year old and an 8 month old with my partner... also 2 stepdaughters aged 8 and 10. all girls. partner and i have been togeth...
3 answers |
Hi all, I am new to this forum. My husband has two kids that we get every other weekend. One is 11 yr old girl and the other is 8 yr old ...
5 answers |
Hello Im 21 and my husband is 32. He has 2 kids from a previous relationship and we now have the kids for the summer since they are out...
3 answers |
My husband and I have been married for 15 years and together for 17 years. We have three children together. His son 18 from his first mar...
2 answers |
I am married to a man who has two thirty-something children. Unbeknownst to me, the son was very troubled and has been an active alcohol...
3 answers |
I have a great marriage and we rarely argue except when it comes my 18yr old stepdaughter. She has been spoiled by her mother who does al...
1 answer |
I have been dating my significant other for about a year. I bought a house and his oldest boy (19) lives with us and we get his youngest ...
4 answers |
I have been with my husband since my step daughter was 18 months old....she is now 5. You would think by this time her mother would be us...
1 answer |
i m dealing with 10 year old step daughter and she is destroying my marriage by manipulating and lying and all that crap all day long sh...
1 answer |
Hello, I am reasonably new to step- parenting and I ask these questions knowing I have much to learn. I am also respectful of the fact t...
3 answers |
Ok so I love my husband to death and I defiantly trust him but Ive never been with a man who has kids from a previous relationship its li...
6 answers |
I have a 12 year old step daughter that has lived in my home for 8 years now. I have two other children with her father that are also in...
2 answers |
My 10 year old son loves his new Stepdad but his behaviour really makes his SD angry at times. I worry this is never going to be resolved...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources