Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
81 - 100 (of 346) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Yes you read the topic right...I have an 11yr old step daughter who is sexually active. I don't know how long she has been sexually acti...
5 answers |
My fiance and I met over 4 years after his marriage ended due to her affairs and it was only after I started dating him that she wanted h...
1 answer |
Hi there I'm new to this forum, and just wanted to ask if anyone else has been through anything like this. It doesn't look too bad fro...
I am having big issues here red flags if you know what I mean. My husband of two years is lying to me because he has been letting his st...
2 answers |
I have been in my step son's life since he was 1. His father and I got married when he was 6 and he lived with us all the way up to 4th g...
1 answer |
We get his daughter every weekend and every time she is here she is very very misbehaved. I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and find mysel...
5 answers |
I have a 14 year old step daughter and a 3 year old son. At the end of the summer our daughter moved out of state with her mother. Our ...
4 answers |
Thank you in advance for your time. Really. I don't feel like I have the energy to offer a lot of boring details, but if more merits at...
3 answers |
Lately I feel as though I'm completely at the end of my rope. My stepdaughter is 6 years old and absolutely spoiled rotten by my husband ...
2 answers |
Hello all - I haven't posted yet to this forum, so I'm a first-timer. I am a gay female and have been with my partner for 11 1/2 years...
9 answers |
About 6 years ago my husband and I got custody of his 3 children from his first marriage. Their mother has some substance abuse problems ...
6 answers |
On occasion, we will eat out as a family when my 8 year old step-daughter visits. She stays with my husband and me about 2-4 nights a mon...
9 answers |
I came across this forum by chance while desperately searching for anyone else out there that may be feeling the same way as I. My experi...
2 answers |
282524 tn?1348492612
HI everyone...... I have a 5 year old step daughter, me and my husband have been married almost 4 years. Brianna comes and stays with ...
18 answers |
hi i met my husbands son when he was 18. He treats me like i dont exist, always asks his dad how his day was but never me. I make dinner...
2 answers |
My husband and I have been together for going on 3 years now living together and have a wonderful relationship. We dated on and off for a...
6 answers |
i have a 2.5 year old and an 8 month old with my partner... also 2 stepdaughters aged 8 and 10. all girls. partner and i have been togeth...
3 answers |
Hi all, I am new to this forum. My husband has two kids that we get every other weekend. One is 11 yr old girl and the other is 8 yr old ...
5 answers |
Hello Im 21 and my husband is 32. He has 2 kids from a previous relationship and we now have the kids for the summer since they are out...
3 answers |
My husband and I have been married for 15 years and together for 17 years. We have three children together. His son 18 from his first mar...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources