Aa
A
A
Close

Step Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

101 - 120 (of 325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
(30) engaged to man (42) who divorced (twice) and has 3 children from the marriages. I had never intended to date/marry someone with children/divorced but life happened and i fell for him. When we met he was already divorced from both. ...
Ricepudding00 | Last answer
Last year my ex started seeing his 7 yo daughter after being prevented from seeing her for 4 years. All done through the courts. In aug we went through ivf and luckily fell preg first time. However court has started again because ex w...
RosieG75 | Last answer
I am 22 and have a 3 year old and am currently 15 weeks pregnant with my second child. Approximately 9 months ago I moved in with my fiancé, his grand mother, mother, and 14 year old cousin.. His cousin and I have had a sister type relat...
KailynJohnson | Last answer
4389860_tn?1353871120
I am step mom to a 5 year old girl. I have been taking care of her since she was 6 months old. Her mother has been in and out of her life since she was little. Her mom has not called or tired to come see her in 5 months. My step daughter...
imthemama | Last answer
I have had issues with my 2 adult stepchildren since marrying their father 9 years ago. At the time, the kids were 17 and 20 respectively. I helped to raise the younger son, and he refuses to speak to me since we moved to Hawaii five ye...
twoareus | Last answer
My wife and I got married in august. She has 4 children from a previous relationship 11, 9, 9, and 6. The twins are a boy and a girl. The bio father is not involved in any way in their lives. My 9 year old step-daughter was the first on...
xerxes043024 | Last answer
HELP !!!!! I am a mum for three kids. A girl age 12 (L), a lad age 11 (B) & a girl age 3 (M). The two older kids are from a previous relationship. Adam (my husband) & I don't get on with my ex. Adam & I have had a rocky 6 year journey wi...
SE23 | Last answer
I need someplace to discuss my strong dislike to being called Nonna or any other Grandmotherly term at 42, and my husbands adamancy to me having a Grandma like title. Our situation is special. My daughters 14 and 11 only in middle school...
nonomme | Last answer
Im 22 just married my husband in 30 with an 8 year old that I truly love but since me & my husband got married well few months b4 he started getting nasty & hurtful his mums 40 and very bitter & I've always b4 had a good relationship wit...
Bentleysmummy | Last answer
I have been with my bf for 3 years. My bfs son is 19. He lives in a camper outside my house. All I ask of him is to clean up after himself. He doesn't think he should have to. My bf is a truck driver so he is never here. Anytime I say an...
Nightstar22 | Last answer
Hi there. I'm hoping someone may be able to give me some advice. I've been with my boyfriend nearly 2 years and we are very much in love and have a great bond. He has 2 children (16 and 11) from his marriage. They live with their mum and...
pet_al | Last answer
I have a 10 month old daughter who wont let her step dad sooth her, hold her nothing she will push him away and will try to get to me anyway she can. My husband has been in her life since she was 6 weeks old so she only knows him as dadd...
shaylabug_21 | Last answer
I have a been a step parent to two for a little over ten years. I have always had a really good relationship with both of the kids, SS 17 and SD 14. My husband has always been very supportive and our relationship with his ex has been fai...
Breka35 | Last answer
My adult step children blame their dad for not being there for them and are jealous of my children for being raised by him. I get told give me time with them. His oldest daughter now 40 still has alot of hate toward me for what she said ...
jalapenolady45 | Last answer
My partner and I have been together for 4 years. We have 7 children combined, one together. 2 of his come to our home on a regular basis, the other decided she wouldn't, in a rather dramatic fashion. Their mother has been found by at ...
arielleigh | Last answer
I am 32 and have been dating my now-30 y/o boyfriend for almost a year. He just told me that a paternity test confirmed he is the father of a 3-month old girl-- the result of a random hook-up about 2 weeks before we met. He knew he might...
Jecausta | Last answer
I am a mom to 4 kids ages 3-10, one boy 3 girls. My husband who was step father to my oldest 2, and I started dating when I was 2 months pregnant with my oldest daughter and my son was 18 months old. Their dad was hardly in the picture a...
T_soon_2B_mom_of_5 | Last answer
I am currently pregnant. My finance has a 2 year old son from a previous relationship. He just recently gained full custody of his son, due to his mother being on drugs. His son has not been being properly raised by his mother, so as a r...
baby_vtrain | Last answer
3152614_tn?1343802778
My boyfriend's two little ones live across the country. He hasn't seen them in well over a year. It tears him up, especially around each child's birthday. He talks to them on the phone. He sends child support payments. And he has been tr...
Vanessa012 | Last answer
I am 14 weeks pregnant with my fiancé. I have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship who's father is not around. I just found out today that my fiancé might have a 7 month old son that he didn't know about that was before me....
Abeaudry | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...