Aa
A
A
Close

Step Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

121 - 140 (of 325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So quick history. nearly 7 years ago i met my wife. I am 39 and shes 40. She has 2 boys now 14 and 15 . This issue with the 14 year old has become really bad around age 12 to 14. Now i'm old school, I believe the role of a step paren...
bigfoot2012 | Last answer
I have a step-daughter in her late 20's that I've help raise since she was 3. We were very close when she was younger. She was my shadow. My husband & I had full custody however her mother was (and still is) involved with her. I en...
HSR1965 | Last answer
I am a mom to 4 kids ages 3-10, one boy 3 girls. My husband who was step father to my oldest 2, and I started dating when I was 2 months pregnant with my oldest daughter and my son was 18 months old. Their dad was hardly in the picture a...
T_soon_2B_mom_of_5 | Last answer
I have a 11yr old stepson who is on way to many meds and I'm divorced from his father but have him whenever I want I've been watching him grow up in a very stressful lifestyle he's on 6 different meds for who knows what and is hoarding f...
Kendra12 | Last answer
I have been married for 3 yrs now i have three children ages 18 my son, 8 my daughter and 18 months daughter how ever when i got married my husband had 4 kids 25,24 to boys 21,16 two girls i had accepted them and all their dysfunction...
winky163 | Last answer
OK where do i begin my girlfriend is 41 i am 37 her daughter is 13 she has two other kids aged 15 and 10 who i get on with fine. They see there dad tuesdays and wednesdays and every other weekend he was in a relationship with somebody...
wub901 | Last answer
Hello all, I hope someone can help me with this. Here are the background family dynamics: I am a divorced lady with 2 grown up daughters who I see but who live independently. They dont stay over. I have lived with my partner (R), who ...
kassie1278 | Last answer
I've been living apart from my husband for eight months now, and things just keep getting worst. My stepson and my son got into a huge fight and we including my other son moved out. My husband and I try to contiune this so called marriag...
bigproblem813 | Last answer
Do You Have A Step Parenting Story To Share? I live in the UK and I am a 27 year old full time step mother to 3 boys whom I have cared for for 5 years. Recently life has been very tough and with out a positive mental attitude I would ...
Jessabelle27 | Last answer
this may be longer due to the fact i want to make sure all information is detailed and accurate. my now husband and i have been together for over 6 years, olny moving into together in the last 2 years. he has two children g12 b10, i have...
terilash | Last answer
My new partner and I have 10 children between us. The problem we are having is with my 2 daughters. All the other children are really happy for us. My daughters thought my partner was great. They were always asking for cuddles, felt lik...
suzibaby | Last answer
I have been with my husband for 3 years. His 6 year old son lives with us full time. Today, I caught him spying on me while I was undressing for a shower. I was completely shocked and very upset. My husband wasn't home when this happened...
CheyHoyt | Last answer
I got into a relationship a year ago with my fiance. He had just gotten out of a divorce a couple monthes before I had met him. I was only eighteen at the time and he was twenty three. He had a one year old from his previous marriage. At...
macee2012 | Last answer
My step-daughter has been in my life for over 10yrs. She now just turned 13. The past couple years she has been mouthy, disrepectful, yells at her dad, talks over her dad, steals from us, and gets highly upset if she gets busted or is ...
whoodges | Last answer
I have a thirteen year old stepson who completely ignores me and only talks to me when he absolutely has to. His father and I have been together for three years and married for two. He tells his father that does not want to come to the h...
dwc3101 | Last answer
Okay I am a step parent of 4 children. I have been with them for almost 3 years. I love them to death. They dont listen to me at all. No matter what I do. Can someone give me some tips
ashleymarissa20 | Last answer
My step daughter resents the me and will not let me get close to her. I try up talk and she pushes me away. She is 14 which is a hard time and I am not married but live with them. Sometimes were great but only when it suits her. How can ...
kiwij | Last answer
1921758_tn?1322683186
I am the step father of a Oppositional Defiant Disorder child who may have conduct disorder also. My child has been acting out sexualy twards me and the clencher is that she has been molested by 2 people and right now we are in the midd...
hawver1013 | Posted
Hi, I have 4 chidren of my own aged between 13 and 21 and 3 years ago my new partner moved in with us....it was ok and we were plodding along ok when his 19 year old son asked if he could move in with us. After much discussion as we ...
welshy363 | Last answer
I found out my significant other, we have said considered ourselves married, of 4 1/2 years has had a girlfriend, and I believe my stepdaughter knew, approved, possibly encouraged it. He wants to get back together, but will not tell me. ...
dragonmyst36 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952
Blank
AnnieBrooke