Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
121 - 140 (of 330) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 32 and have been dating my now-30 y/o boyfriend for almost a year. He just told me that a paternity test confirmed he is the father ...
1 answer |
I am a mom to 4 kids ages 3-10, one boy 3 girls. My husband who was step father to my oldest 2, and I started dating when I was 2 months ...
1 answer |
I am currently pregnant. My finance has a 2 year old son from a previous relationship. He just recently gained full custody of his son, d...
3 answers |
3152614 tn?1343802778
My boyfriend's two little ones live across the country. He hasn't seen them in well over a year. It tears him up, especially around each ...
7 answers |
I am 14 weeks pregnant with my fiancé. I have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship who's father is not around. I just found...
2 answers |
So quick history. nearly 7 years ago i met my wife. I am 39 and shes 40. She has 2 boys now 14 and 15 . This issue with the 14 year old h...
1 answer |
I have a step-daughter in her late 20's that I've help raise since she was 3. We were very close when she was younger. She was my sha...
4 answers |
I am a mom to 4 kids ages 3-10, one boy 3 girls. My husband who was step father to my oldest 2, and I started dating when I was 2 months ...
3 answers |
I have a 11yr old stepson who is on way to many meds and I'm divorced from his father but have him whenever I want I've been watching him...
4 answers |
I have been married for 3 yrs now i have three children ages 18 my son, 8 my daughter and 18 months daughter how ever when i got marrie...
2 answers |
OK where do i begin my girlfriend is 41 i am 37 her daughter is 13 she has two other kids aged 15 and 10 who i get on with fine. They ...
2 answers |
Hello all, I hope someone can help me with this. Here are the background family dynamics: I am a divorced lady with 2 grown up daughte...
6 answers |
I've been living apart from my husband for eight months now, and things just keep getting worst. My stepson and my son got into a huge fi...
9 answers |
Do You Have A Step Parenting Story To Share? I live in the UK and I am a 27 year old full time step mother to 3 boys whom I have cared...
2 answers |
this may be longer due to the fact i want to make sure all information is detailed and accurate. my now husband and i have been together ...
1 answer |
My new partner and I have 10 children between us. The problem we are having is with my 2 daughters. All the other children are really ha...
5 answers |
I have been with my husband for 3 years. His 6 year old son lives with us full time. Today, I caught him spying on me while I was undress...
4 answers |
I got into a relationship a year ago with my fiance. He had just gotten out of a divorce a couple monthes before I had met him. I was onl...
3 answers |
My step-daughter has been in my life for over 10yrs. She now just turned 13. The past couple years she has been mouthy, disrepectful, y...
4 answers |
I have a thirteen year old stepson who completely ignores me and only talks to me when he absolutely has to. His father and I have been t...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...