Aa
A
A
Close

Stomach Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

1 - 20 (of 98) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1110049_tn?1409405744
Most postings here are asking about symptoms of stomach cancer, as we all worry we have got it. I suppose I worry more because my mother had it. I have had constant nausea for 3 weeks and loss of appetite for about 3 months. I have lo...
4Maddie44 | Last answer
I just had a colonoscopy a week ago due to severe stomach pain mixed with constipation and diarrhea and they found 2 polyps, one was pre cancerous. I am supposed to have another colonoscopy in 3 years. What's pre cancerous exactly? Is...
Kiki7777 | Last answer
Hi, I am Anu from India. My friend has accident in which his food pipe and stomach are burnt from inside and he in pain all the day long.He is unable to eat anything or even drink.doctors in india have not given much hope to him and n...
smartyanu1991 | Posted
My girlfriend when I first met her at the end of last year just over 3 months ago always complained of stomach pains which she brushed because she is allergic to certain things. Was getting pains at night and she would just feel sick and...
Dan31311 | Posted
1806721_tn?1388096157
I'm gonna skip my symptom reports as I have a personal history of colorectal cancer diagnosed at age 35. After cancer remission, polyp resection, and h pylori eradication, I still have ongoing symptoms. My GI then found that my chronic...
Annie_777 | Posted
I have been experiencing severe spasms in my upper stomach (at least that's where I think it is). There is no pain. But it mostly happens only when I am laying down. I have been experiencing some spasms sitting up, but mostly laying d...
kikig1955 | Posted
I've had stomach discomfort for about 4 days now, I've burped silently at random times during the past day or so. I had a Kit-Kat bar after playing a soccer game on turf that I was told had rubber that had carcinogenic materials. I didn'...
McFlurzzXD | Posted
Hi I had an upset stomach around 4 months or more ago, which has now settled down, and at the time my GP examined me and said it was probably indigestion. All is fine now except sometimes I still seem to feel as if I've eaten a bit too ...
sBill827 | Posted
im not sure if im on the right page for this but for a while now at least a couple of weeks ive been experiencing my right side feels swollen inside like as if theres a organ in there that is larger then it should be but then a couple da...
c_bk | Posted
HELP. My Fiancé has been having severe stomach pain and diarrhea for about 5 months now. At first we thought he was lactose intolerant so he stopped consuming lactose, after the pain got worse we went to doctor and she diagnosed him with...
okie_12 | Last answer
From three days i m suffering from stomach pain lightly. Iam having gaustric from past 6 months. From one month back my smoking habit became little more because of some tensions. Is this caused pain for my stomach or anything else ? If g...
niti44 | Posted
From three days i m suffering from stomach pain lightly. Iam having gaustric from past 6 months. From one month back my smoking habit became little more because of some tensions. Is this caused pain for my stomach or anything else ?( if ...
niti44 | Posted
Hi, I've had symptoms for nearly 9 weeks now and getting seriously fed up as it is affecting my daily life. Been to the doctors 3 times and had 3 different blood tests, most recent tests have been normal. Last year, I had an operation t...
E55 | Posted
1300754_tn?1273849380
For about a year i have been experiencing my stomach hardness and protruding above the belly button. Feels like the walls are stretching but no reason for it. Like you feel when you over-eaten a full meal. No gas, belching. But this ca...
magena777 | Posted
7903885_tn?1395229582
hi my name is susmita. I am suffering for stomach problems. about 8 years. I had got JAUNDICE when I was 10 years old. I was diagnosed and finally I found that I have PEPTIC ULCER. I went to many DOCTORS but it's not working. Yes, I was ...
Susmitadip | Posted
Hi Could anyone help..I've been suffering from stomach pains for a couple of years and have other symptoms along side of it like nausea, gas, and bloating wich seems to happen every night after my main meal. Been and had endoscopy yes...
Sall73 | Posted
Hello everyone, My story starts two weeks ago when I start to experience stomach cramps, bloating, stomach pains, and gas that lasted for a week. It happened around the same time that I was supposed to get my period, although I am no...
jennclark | Posted
after removal of stomach 5 months ago still bulping no tablets helping
eddyeddy1 | Posted
Get sick after eating I eat slow & not much.I have been getting a lot of uti's & I throw up quit abit.I have lower left back pain & this is getting to be an everyday thing..Can ulcers cause this.Got sick a couple days ago throwing up gre...
Sheebabie | Last answer
My boyfriend has SEVERE SEVERE heartburn. He gets heartburn from weird things like chex mix and the candy whoppers. He was diagnosed with an ulcer when he was just 17 years old...he is now 23 and was just diagnosed with H. Pylori...he ha...
MissLindsay89 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stomach Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...