Aa
A
A
Close
Stomach Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
21 - 40 (of 103) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
after removal of stomach 5 months ago still bulping no tablets helping
Get sick after eating I eat slow & not much.I have been getting a lot of uti's & I throw up quit abit.I have lower left back pain & this ...
1 answer |
My boyfriend has SEVERE SEVERE heartburn. He gets heartburn from weird things like chex mix and the candy whoppers. He was diagnosed with...
4 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology repo...
I m male 31 years old.wen ever I m having small nap after lunch after waking up from the nap I feel some k7nd of ache in my stomach and a...
Form last week im feeling pain in my stomach in  early morning and pass motion with some pain and motion is passing looz  .then I relex s...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
225237 tn?1333142599
I have some questions regarding my stomach... the upper part of my stomach is always bloated, esp after eating. To me I look like I'm p...
1 answer |
I have been suffering some kind of constant stomach area pain for the past several weeks. It is right below my esophagus where it would b...
1 answer |
My mother is 54 years old and she is a working woman. During the very stressful times of the year, she often has cramps along her lower ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 42yr old woman suffering with swallowing food, i feel almost everything gets stuck and i end up being sick, it hurts around my...
1 answer |
im 18 years old and have a 3 year old son, iv ben suffering from chronic stomach ache for about 2 years now. some times it lasts for day...
1 answer |
My 84-year old Mother was diagnosed with stomach cancer and had a sub-total gastrectomy in August of 2011. The pathology report showed c...
2 answers |
Hello helpers, I'm 23 yo, male, from Asia. Recently, I have been suffering from dull pain in my stomach, mainly after meals and last for...
1 answer |
3150308 tn?1352954751
I am a 38 year old female. Hello. I have recently been going through some testing for stomach issues. I freaked out after the ultrasound....
2 answers |
I have cramps in my stomach and my legs pain. They hurt when i walk esp. the part below knees. What can it be? Please help me!
2 answers |
I have a bloated stomach every time I eat. It started a couple years ago but just once in awhile but now it's every time I eat, I don't h...
1 answer |
My boy friend has bouts of vomiting and not being able to keep anything down, on the average about every 6 to 8 weeks for the past year a...
1 answer |
469150 tn?1340232200
I have crohns disease but I have Been having pain under my left ribs and stomach area. I have been vomiting, bloating, feeling like I can...
1 answer |
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach (especially when i first wake up) for about 5...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stomach Cancer Community Resources