Aa
A
A
Close
Stomach Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
41 - 60 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching mild reoccuring RUQ discomfort and gurgling stomach (really bad ...
2 answers |
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach (especially when i first wake up) for about 5...
1 answer |
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach (especially when i first wake up) for about 5...
1 answer |
Hi, im 33 years old i have mild, reoccuring upper right abdominal discomfort. along with increased belching, gurgling stomach and lots ...
2 answers |
for years on end, approx 6-7years iv had constant heartburn, about 2mnths ago i went in hospital literally the 4th time in 12days because...
1 answer |
hi. my dad has stage IV of stomach cancer and he's in critical condition right now. he barely eats; it's usually like 3-4 teaspoons of hi...
1 answer |
My dad had an upper endoscopy done today and the doctor said he had some white spots in the stomach i just wanted to know what it could b...
2 answers |
I had diarrhea from Thursday til Saturday night, where I was going about 6 times per day, no fever, along with weight loss (I was 215 on ...
1 answer |
225237 tn?1333142599
I know this is not related to stomach cancer but I need some advice regarding my stomach... I've been having these weird feelings in my u...
2 answers |
sir, for the last week or so I have been experiencing a dull stomach pain for no reason!no burning sens. It comes and goes but I get it ...
2 answers |
My father, age 87,through endoscopys and capsule studies, has been diagnosed with a tumor in the duodenum that has protruded the intestin...
1 answer |
One of my relatives who lives in Australia has been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer. She is age ~64. I wonder whether any Medhelp mem...
1 answer |
Hi doctor. I am 32 years old.I have nervous stomach for almost 6 years.but for almost 8 months I am feeling a lump under right side of ...
1 answer |
I'm concerned that my mother has stomach cancer. Unfortunately, I can't be by her side right now (considering how I'm all the way acro...
2 answers |
I have did a OGD test, and report showed large area of Mucosa irregularity at body along the greater curvature at Corpus and multiple bio...
1 answer |
I have a weird looking distrorted if you will looking stomach all the sudden. it has become bloated and I have gained at least 2 sizes in...
1 answer |
I've been suffering with pains in my lower abdomen for years I had my appendix out about 5 years ago and stlll get pain in the right hand...
1 answer |
My dad had surgery 3 weeks ago to where they were suppose to take a malignant tumor that was completely obstructing any substance from st...
1 answer |
1560329 tn?1294833979
sir, my father underwent subtotal gastrectomy here in mumbai on 3rd of this month for the removal of cancerous tumors. his stitches r sti...
1 answer |
I am a 54 old woman who had stage 1 breast cancer in 2005. Lumpectomy and radiation followed by 5 1/2 years of drug therapy. In Novembe...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stomach Cancer Community Resources