Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
1 - 20 (of 1327) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3166043 tn?1454907261
Sorry if this is long. Okay so i've been dealing with alot of **** latley with my family and living situations and relationships with pe...
I know propranolol is used for PTSD...but what should I ask for in the pharmacy and what is the dosage? Are there any serious effect if ...
2 answers
  Trace1028,    Trace1028
I'm 23, and a college student. Since living on my own with roommates, I've noticed that when I have too much stuff going on, or a lot of ...
I don't know if I can discuss about all this here, ignore it otherwise, I had sexual exposure, that had a very low risk of oral. Since...
Hi all, I'm new here but i thought id give this a try and see if anyone has any suggestions. I am 26 years old and as long as i can reme...
79 answers | 3 comments
  Madi4321,    Enyonam234,    rracquelleb,    rracquelleb
I am male, 21 years old. My weight 60kg, height 165. My problem has begun since August. I first have just tried to smoke a cigarette from...
1 answer
20790871 tn?1507165021
I am a healthy 20 year old female. I am a former collegiate long-distance runner; I stopped running competitively a few months ago, but s...
1 answer | 1 comment
20780559 tn?1506232660
My boyfriend and I were in bed talking, when his whole body went limp mid sentence. I turned him on his back, however when he "came back"...
1 answer
I'm 14 I know I'm not old enough to be on here but my parents would get furious if I asked them if they could take me to the hospital and...
3 answers
  D_bo,    Cyanide_Kandy28,    Swelter_
Hi guys. I'm a female in my mid-teens. For the past 7-8 months, I've been having virtually non-stop stress and I'm for a reason as to why...
2 answers
I'm just gonna sum it all up. Over a year ago I had my first panic attack after smoking weed, it was so traumatizing. It was a month afte...
1 answer
i am 31 years old and have had a lot of stress in my life for about a year or longer. about 2 months ago i was at work and had an episod...
2 answers | 2 comments
  Woman49,    OCEAN1111,    DarkHorse316
hi, for the last couple of weeks i've been having really negative thoughts and worst case scenarios that may happen. for example, my dad ...
1 answer
Ok guys sorry if this is not even the right forum. Im new here and really dont wanna talk to my friends or family and stress them out too...
1 answer
Hello, I've only just joined so please excuse me if this is in the wrong place/format/whatever, but I realyl do need some advice. Some...
6 answers
I am a 18 years old female. I'm going insane because I'm in pain and I'm so tired of being in pain. I have had symptoms such as: Pain...
|
Im 19 years old happening to me but i cant get rid of the questions inside my head . Everytime my mind starts working like a machine the...
2 answers |
The twitches are so intense they keep him up at night. He has been heavily drinking for years when I am unavailable to help him sexually​...
I've been getting chest pains for some time, but have been checked out twice in A&E to be told I have an almost athletic heart. The pain...
1 answer |
Hi, since 2 days ago I have had this feeling like my throat is shrinking and I am having a hard time breathing. I went to the E.R last ni...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?
Stress Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
Blank
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1496327897
Blank
way off the beaten track!, BC