Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
1 - 20 (of 1301) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was "fooling around" with my boyfriend last week and we did not have sex or anything. His penis did not enter my vagina in any way nor ...
I've been getting chest pains for some time, but have been checked out twice in A&E to be told I have an almost athletic heart. The pain...
|
I also have a strange feeling in my chest and it feels exactly like drops of water running down my right and left side of my chest. It ...
868555 tn?1240917186
I have a strange feeling in my chest/back and it feels exactly like drops of water runing down my back and left side of my chest. It can ...
9 answers
Sometimes when I'm especially angry, I start to get faint. My mind clouds, and I feel... wierd. It's hard to explain... but I used to ha...
6 answers | 1 comment
  pa120,    grayden
Every time I shower my skin on my legs and arms (and now increasingly on my lower back) gets incredibly itchy. There is no rash that app...
9 answers | 2 comments
  Jickeymo,    Jickeymo
19842807 tn?1485307246
Hi everyone! I just recently joined Medhelp in the hopes to find some new friends to talk with. I have spent the last year getting my "st...
2 answers
My husband started having indigestion out of the blue one night. It was literally after having dinner and he has been having heartburn ev...
2 answers
16045532 tn?1445059395
I had bad time for 5months now I was suspected myself that myb I have hep be but I tested is negative. hep b 22weeks after serious exposu...
6 answers
I have this weird stomach problem in which I'm really hungry but can't eat a thing. This started when I was 14 and then disappeared withi...
2 answers
So this is going to be long, please forgive me! I just want to make sure I don't miss any details. I'm a 31 yo female, I have a long h...
2 answers
  Jaypee36,    Jaypee36
Is ti possible if i have a long period of stress to reduce my immune system ? Thanks for any answer.
3 answers
  Jaypee36,    Gemfly,    Annaj3
I'm just going to post this in forums that have a correlation with chest pain. Please read carefully I'm 16 years old, male. I ha...
1 answer
Hello, i have the following symptoms: headache, throbbing in the scalp, loss of balance and eye strain. What could be the cause? i will b...
1 answer
  Gemfly
Hi I teaching my friend,and I've realized that she is stressing.It is a problem because she's doing a trivial mistakes for this reason.I ...
1 answer
  restia
Is it possible to get Bells Palsey again
5 answers | 2 comments
  gristler,    gristler,    gristler
I have a rash on my forehead, I went to the doctors and they said it was caused by stress. I was given hydrocortisone cream and that clea...
I went to the dermotologist. I have always had my head itch when dry. But now, my arms started itching, now it spread to my back, my fron...
1 answer
So a month ago i got a prescription from my doctor for a cream to deal with eczema that had gotten a fungal infection. It took me several...
1 answer | 1 comment
My inlaws are stressing me out, my husband is stressing me out. I just feel like taking my kid and running away. Anyone ever felt like th...
1 answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources