Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
1 - 20 (of 1313) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 14 I know I'm not old enough to be on here but my parents would get furious if I asked them if they could take me to the hospital and...
Hello, I've only just joined so please excuse me if this is in the wrong place/format/whatever, but I realyl do need some advice. Some...
6 answers |
Hi all, I'm new here but i thought id give this a try and see if anyone has any suggestions. I am 26 years old and as long as i can reme...
77 answers | 3 comments |
I am a 18 years old female. I'm going insane because I'm in pain and I'm so tired of being in pain. I have had symptoms such as: Pain...
1 answer |
Im 19 years old happening to me but i cant get rid of the questions inside my head . Everytime my mind starts working like a machine the...
2 answers |
The twitches are so intense they keep him up at night. He has been heavily drinking for years when I am unavailable to help him sexually​...
I've been getting chest pains for some time, but have been checked out twice in A&E to be told I have an almost athletic heart. The pain...
1 answer |
Hi, since 2 days ago I have had this feeling like my throat is shrinking and I am having a hard time breathing. I went to the E.R last ni...
1 answer |
I have severe chronic depression, some kind of ADD, general and social anxiety, insomnia, hypoglycemia, and metabolic syndrome. I'm 17, o...
|
I'm about 13, blood pressure is about 117/66. I read on a woman who survived breast cancer because she caught it early. But she had absol...
4 answers |
Hi I teaching my friend,and I've realized that she is stressing.It is a problem because she's doing a trivial mistakes for this reason.I ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
868555 tn?1240917186
I have a strange feeling in my chest/back and it feels exactly like drops of water runing down my back and left side of my chest. It can ...
9 answers |
Hello!i had my blood work done and my lymphocyte count is high as 49,6%. i am wondering if stress can elevates lymphocytes
Hi I'm 13 and ever since I can remember I've always been scared about my loved ones dying. However I only seem to think about it at night...
1 answer |
I was "fooling around" with my boyfriend last week and we did not have sex or anything. His penis did not enter my vagina in any way nor ...
1 answer |
I also have a strange feeling in my chest and it feels exactly like drops of water running down my right and left side of my chest. It ...
Sometimes when I'm especially angry, I start to get faint. My mind clouds, and I feel... wierd. It's hard to explain... but I used to ha...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Every time I shower my skin on my legs and arms (and now increasingly on my lower back) gets incredibly itchy. There is no rash that app...
9 answers | 2 comments |
19842807 tn?1485307246
Hi everyone! I just recently joined Medhelp in the hopes to find some new friends to talk with. I have spent the last year getting my "st...
2 answers |
My husband started having indigestion out of the blue one night. It was literally after having dinner and he has been having heartburn ev...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources