Stress Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Johnytom
Hey, so i need help in figuring out what's happening to me. For the last couple of days i just can't feel happiness. ...
Tiva80Jul 16
Tiva80Jul 16
LamiacasaMay 19
eve29576Apr 20
shimmer86Apr 09
By Lily21 Blank
Hi all, I'm new here but i thought id give this a try and see if anyone has any suggestions. I am 26 years old and a...
By Supermarc
Hey there! I had a nervous breakdown a few years ago and have had trouble getting back to "normal" but this year, a ...
By benno1223
I have had insomnia for a few months now and have recently tried magnesium oxide 400mg taken oraly at night. I am sle...
NormanredJul 03
By Veryafraidandanxietyfilled
I'm gonna list my symptoms. I recently got my results and I'm clean for everything else but wasn't tested for herpe...
NormanredJul 05
By Campbell2314
I am stressed over this dream I had last night. So I had a dream where I died, My sister poisened me and my dad. Then...
cris01usJul 01
By LowGrFever
I've had a low-grade Fever of Unknown origin for 7 weeks as I write this, with extreme exhaustion. I have been throug...
By ems1234
Quite often when stressing I have noticed some strange symptoms such as heavy breathing sweating unable to breath pro...
By Cowboy1991
Can stress cause genital tingling in the testicular area or the head of the penis. Mine only begin to feel that way w...
jonas34Jun 08
By kendyrod
So I'm not sure if I should tell anyone about how much I stress. I'm pretty young (teenager) and I will get stressed ...
ingebJun 14
By ingeb
Loosing eyebrows - what is this!?!?! I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out)...
lea_cattelNov 15, 2015
supzenOct 31, 2015
princy100May 16, 2013
babbusitoMay 11, 2013
By memphis5138134 Blank
feels like bugs are crawling up my legs and nothing is there. Is that nerves or what
cris01usJun 15
fiza_chJun 14
nicky5844Jun 12
By grgre
Hello everyone, I'm a student at University and I'm suffering from a lot of stress during the exams. Do you have ...
By Dotty612
Hey guys, I'm in year 11 in high school and my stress is going through the roof. I'm not normally a stressed person a...
By Bellastella94
So I'm 18 Years old I'm a girl and I can say I'm pretty as long as lots of people compliment me , so yeah I never rea...
NormanredMay 25
By Anuj270791
Hi everyone ,my concerns are about getting hiv ,,,on 4th april i visited a women (she works for rupee for not a typic...
By meg_xox1
My anxiety and anger management is getting worse. It feels like I'm stuck in hell. I've gone to counselling 3 times. ...
jess9192May 12
By WorriedinGeorgia
I had an experience with another male whom I did not know where he was on top of me rubbing our penises together. He...
By brb16
I have exams in one week. I dont even know if this is permanent or not...he is just so distance from me and ignores m...
By smruti17
Hi.. I have got the pain in the middle of the head since almost 7 years by now.the pain could by felt by touch. I was...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources