Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
1 - 20 (of 1292) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went to the dermotologist. I have always had my head itch when dry. But now, my arms started itching, now it spread to my back, my fron...
1 answer |
So a month ago i got a prescription from my doctor for a cream to deal with eczema that had gotten a fungal infection. It took me several...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My inlaws are stressing me out, my husband is stressing me out. I just feel like taking my kid and running away. Anyone ever felt like th...
1 answer |
I was standing in the kitchen perfectly fine making food when a loud bang when of in the kitchen from the gas stovetop (I of course assum...
1 answer |
I've been parading around the internet for some time now as to try to get an answer to this. I was wondering if an actual doctor knew any...
4 answers |
Is ti possible if i have a long period of stress to reduce my immune system ? Thanks for any answer.
1 answer |
I had sex with a lady a few months back oral and vaginal. Since then my lymphocyte was low and neutrophil was high should I be concerned...
I have been having chest discomfort for about the last two weeks and so far my doctor has been unable to make a definitive diagnosis. Th...
2 answers |
Hello, i have the following symptoms: headache, throbbing in the scalp, loss of balance and eye strain. What could be the cause? i will b...
Hey, so i need help in figuring out what's happening to me. For the last couple of days i just can't feel happiness. Even if i really try...
2 answers |
I'm only 16 years old and I'm really scared and uncomfortable right now, I feel like I'm always suffocating and have shortness of breath ...
6 answers |
17593698 tn?1458189417
How do you deal with stress
4 answers |
Hi I'm a 18 year old young man that had sex for the first time. I did not use a condom and three days later I had a short flue like sympt...
I have, since I can remember, been anxious and under stress. My lymphocyte count has usually been a little below the low range, ie., 20-...
4 answers |
About a week ago I accidentally cut myself at work and now that the healing process has began there is a yellow scab and it's dried out a...
It all started with a horrible constant head pressure in my left temple that burned at times. No pain meds could take it away and this l...
Hi all, I'm new here but i thought id give this a try and see if anyone has any suggestions. I am 26 years old and as long as i can reme...
75 answers | 2 comments |
I've been going through a lot for the month of February to right now but it all started in January when I just didn't feel right then Fe...
4 answers |
I am a 22 year old female. I have been clean off of drugs for a year. This being said, I have became more health conscious but im startin...
2 answers |
I have exams in one week. I dont even know if this is permanent or not...he is just so distance from me and ignores me. So I stop texting...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources