Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
1 - 20 (of 1269) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Quite often when stressing I have noticed some strange symptoms such as heavy breathing sweating unable to breath properly heart pacing c...
Can stress cause genital tingling in the testicular area or the head of the penis. Mine only begin to feel that way when I start worrying...
So I'm not sure if I should tell anyone about how much I stress. I'm pretty young (teenager) and I will get stressed about the littles th...
2 answers |
feels like bugs are crawling up my legs and nothing is there. Is that nerves or what
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, I'm a student at University and I'm suffering from a lot of stress during the exams. Do you have any suggestion to ma...
3 answers |
Hey guys, I'm in year 11 in high school and my stress is going through the roof. I'm not normally a stressed person and normally I don't ...
So I'm 18 Years old I'm a girl and I can say I'm pretty as long as lots of people compliment me , so yeah I never really Felt pretty bec...
2 answers |
Hi everyone ,my concerns are about getting hiv ,,,on 4th april i visited a women (she works for rupee for not a typical csw ) .i use cond...
1 answer |
My anxiety and anger management is getting worse. It feels like I'm stuck in hell. I've gone to counselling 3 times. It's getting worse a...
4 answers |
I had an experience with another male whom I did not know where he was on top of me rubbing our penises together. He remained flaccid du...
2 answers |
I have exams in one week. I dont even know if this is permanent or not...he is just so distance from me and ignores me. So I stop texting...
4 answers |
Hi all, I'm new here but i thought id give this a try and see if anyone has any suggestions. I am 26 years old and as long as i can reme...
74 answers | 2 comments |
Hi.. I have got the pain in the middle of the head since almost 7 years by now.the pain could by felt by touch. I was stressed badly des ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've been going through a lot for the month of February to right now but it all started in January when I just didn't feel right then Fe...
3 answers |
I had a high risk sex encounter in Panamá, during rsex act, my condom slipped off so I've been worried sick since I came back, I cant sle...
1 answer |
17593698 tn?1458189417
How do you deal with stress
2 answers |
I'm only 16 years old and I'm really scared and uncomfortable right now, I feel like I'm always suffocating and have shortness of breath ...
4 answers |
Sometimes when I'm especially angry, I start to get faint. My mind clouds, and I feel... wierd. It's hard to explain... but I used to ha...
7 answers |
Is it possible to get Bells Palsey again
4 answers |
hi I'm 16 yrs old, and lately i haven't been feeling myself. 3 weeks ago my grandma came over and visited us & while she was here I would...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources