Aa
A
A
Close

Stress Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

21 - 40 (of 1248) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I guess it's silly to even say this as it states the obvious but I'm a pretty strong person but my stress is over consuming me and I feel like I'm bubbling up inside any advice X
123positivethoughts | Last answer
6 months ago my toenails and the skin around them started hurting I went too a podiatrist and he cut out ingrown toenails on both great toes and said all my toenails where ingrown I took a week after surgery before I could walk and my to...
RA62 | Last answer
Being sued by a $Bairre with a goal of my finacial ruin. even though its wrong (slapp law suit) the legal processd is long, slow and expensive. There are days I just cant handle it anymore or sleep. Anyone have any ideas.
dboldman | Last answer
PLEASE, please, please give me some advice! I know that children often have bad dreams about parents dying but my 8 year old son has never had a dream, he is consumed about the thought of me dying, seemingly all day long for several mont...
natashav2003 | Last answer
12182312_tn?1427687556
Hi everyone. I guess I just really need to vent. I have anxiety/panic disorder now for almost 20 years. I have been through help and back with it. Always thinking I was sick etc... when my anxiety is under control I feel wonderful... La...
kelle619 | Last answer
Overall health, Improving mental health. STRESS relief, problems sleeping(always feeling drained out), natural remedies, period hardly comes anymore, bad dreams, irritable, loss in appetite, anxiety and feeling dizzy comes and goes. A...
Lauren6612 | Posted
Hello, the Past year my wife has had her teeth pulled and went to a Full Denture, i have noticed that her lower jaw moves side to side involuntarily i've asked her to Please try to stop this but i don't believe she has the Power to stop....
tobiasrokz | Posted
Hi guys I am getting married in a few weeks so excited , but Naw I have invited a few work ppl only to the evening party but Naw really regret it , I'm so worried I have ruind my wedding and can't stop being stressed that's all I can thi...
Jooo123 | Last answer
11464625_tn?1422864772
Wasn't too sure what category this falls under but this situation has made me really stressed. I am a 23 male healthy. When i was younger i fondled with another male because i was curious. However that was years ago. So Sunday my friend...
dteck | Last answer
Hi. I am 14 years old and going into the ninth grade. I'm sorry for the length of this, I just need help. Read all please. I've been talking to myself for as long as I can remember, well, since 2011 anyway. I'd say it was a lit...
new00 | Last answer
I've been having this tightness, something stuck in my throat feeling for a few months now. It starts in the morning when I wake up till I go to sleep at night then it'll start all over again. I know this sounds strange but I only feel ...
wskwok | Last answer
Every day I go to work and have to clean and have been worrying about everything and I have no support system at all and am becoming depressed because of it, my question is what can I do to find that support system or alleviate the back ...
MissyCrissy1986 | Last answer
my little girl is almost 6 and still wetting herself and i dont know how to help her its day and night i have tryed every thing i can think of any idaes
newbornpuppy123 | Last answer
Hi, i get recurring cold sores, that i treat with topical zovirax. Recently, i had a pretty bad one on my left upper lip,. At the same time, i got this, what i call recurring acne, i get it in the same spots on my cheek near my jawline o...
Dakota102010 | Last answer
Hi I have extreme health anxiety. If i had any small problem in my body i started to thinking of it every time and get tensed. due to this i had so many problems including mouth ulcers and mouth sores , body itching etccc...is this ...
ummarkhan | Posted
Hi everyone. I posted many months back about my boyfriend who was aroused by his mother. No one on this site believed my post, thinking it was way too taboo. I ended up with solid evidence. I will elaborate later. Following the advice ...
chattychica | Last answer
just over a year ago I went to check on my 48 year old brother as he hadn't been returning my calls. When I managed to get into his flat I found him dead in his bed. He died of meningitis. Since then my thoughts and while attitude to lif...
Tbone33 | Last answer
My symptoms stared with a strong headache, then in three days time I stared to cough still having this headache. Then I started having a strong pain in my chest. And this pain became more painful each day. And then it also cursed a stron...
Lucky_M | Last answer
Hi, to start of, i'm 18 male from Australia. I've been going through signs and symptoms which have been affecting my life greatly. These include: Frequent urination, back pains (in the center of my back), numbness (when i go through ...
Davidfin | Last answer
I am having some stress and anxiety related problems of late. I had few sessions with a counselor and as per her suggestion, I met a psychiatrist . He advised me to take an anti depressant. Fluoxetine 10 mg. Is it advisable to us...
nick_25 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...