Aa
A
A
Close

Stress Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

21 - 40 (of 1259) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
OK I have a sharp pain that runs from the side of my neck all the up to my temple. Also I do have anxiety really bad. This pain happens when I wake up and after I eat.
  Posted
I've been stressed and have had anxiety now for the past 5/6 weeks thinking I have something that I may not have. But the fact that theres a chance has been making go crazy. I also posted in anxiety as I was unsure where to post. ...
  Posted
15915009 tn?1460860893
I'm in my last year of high school and have homework each night (with the few instances of no homework days). I'm doing 4 academics (unless you count French as one) and have dance and volunteering on my plate to complete my grad requirem...
  Posted
It all started a month ago when I had a sudden onset of a terrible period, bloating in both upper and lower abdomen, and this gurgly feeling in my stomach. Like upper abdomen. And it's like that feeling when you're stomach is about to gr...
  Posted
feels like bugs are crawling up my legs and nothing is there. Is that nerves or what
  Posted
Every time I shower my skin on my legs and arms (and now increasingly on my lower back) gets incredibly itchy. There is no rash that appears on my skin and the itching lasts for around half an hour after I get out of the shower. It sta...
  Posted
Hey guy I had a sexual encounter about 3 months ago & I convinced my self I had HIV even tho all my test were coming back negative. I found my self calling HIV hotlines everyday and they would tell me I'm alright and that I didn't get HI...
  Posted
I'm trying to come off citalapram 40mg and want to try kava kava as a replacement but can I take them together? I have the same problem with my sex drive, nearly non existent, seems to be the norm on these tablets. Any help would be ap...
  Posted
When I get stressed or overwhelmed and frustrated I dig at my back. Nothing is there but I dig until the release from the blood calms me down and other times excites me more. I dig until I pull the pores out of my back. I can feel them i...
  Posted
When I get stressed or overwhelmed and frustrated I dig at my back. Nothing is there but I dig until the release from the blood calms me down and other times excites me more. I dig until I pull the pores out of my back. I can feel them i...
  Posted
I'm a manger in retail with 3 under managers and 65 employees. I can't help but feel no matter how much I put in for the team (who respect me) my bosses only want to tick boxes. As these are impossible to achieve I end up doing well abov...
  Posted
I guess it's silly to even say this as it states the obvious but I'm a pretty strong person but my stress is over consuming me and I feel like I'm bubbling up inside any advice X
  Posted
6 months ago my toenails and the skin around them started hurting I went too a podiatrist and he cut out ingrown toenails on both great toes and said all my toenails where ingrown I took a week after surgery before I could walk and my to...
  Posted
Being sued by a $Bairre with a goal of my finacial ruin. even though its wrong (slapp law suit) the legal processd is long, slow and expensive. There are days I just cant handle it anymore or sleep. Anyone have any ideas.
  Posted
PLEASE, please, please give me some advice! I know that children often have bad dreams about parents dying but my 8 year old son has never had a dream, he is consumed about the thought of me dying, seemingly all day long for several mont...
  Posted
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi everyone. I guess I just really need to vent. I have anxiety/panic disorder now for almost 20 years. I have been through help and back with it. Always thinking I was sick etc... when my anxiety is under control I feel wonderful... La...
  Posted
Overall health, Improving mental health. STRESS relief, problems sleeping(always feeling drained out), natural remedies, period hardly comes anymore, bad dreams, irritable, loss in appetite, anxiety and feeling dizzy comes and goes. A...
  Posted
Hello, the Past year my wife has had her teeth pulled and went to a Full Denture, i have noticed that her lower jaw moves side to side involuntarily i've asked her to Please try to stop this but i don't believe she has the Power to stop....
  Posted
Hi guys I am getting married in a few weeks so excited , but Naw I have invited a few work ppl only to the evening party but Naw really regret it , I'm so worried I have ruind my wedding and can't stop being stressed that's all I can thi...
  Posted
11464625 tn?1422864772
Wasn't too sure what category this falls under but this situation has made me really stressed. I am a 23 male healthy. When i was younger i fondled with another male because i was curious. However that was years ago. So Sunday my friend...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources