Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
21 - 40 (of 1269) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the last eight months I have had white spots appear around tiny red cappilaries on my arms and legs. They come and go and are often a...
16045532 tn?1445059395
I had bad time for 5months now I was suspected myself that myb I have hep be but I tested is negative. hep b 22weeks after serious exposu...
6 answers |
I was not well for past 6 months. I had to go to my parents to get diagnosis for.my persistent low grade fever . I nearly changed 6 doct...
358304 tn?1409713092
I'm 32 male. I have a LONG history of an anxiety disorder. I was put on ativan and other trial antidepressants for about 5 years. I quit ...
Allow me to start by saying this has been going on since November. A few days after allowing my boyfriend to finger me with saliva as lub...
1 answer |
So its been a few months and I am in stress. I have this weird feeling in me. I get very emotional at times and want to cry. Also, on the...
2 answers |
I have this weird stomach problem in which I'm really hungry but can't eat a thing. This started when I was 14 and then disappeared withi...
2 answers |
Hi, After pulling an all-nighter, I find that I fall asleep quite quickly, however, after roughly 2 hours, I always wake up, drenched...
3 answers |
Bonjour kind sir or madame, I was wondering if you could recommend me a sleeping drug for the insomnia I am experiencing. My insomnia ...
2 answers |
Hi. So a few minutes ago I was going to put up a movie for my granddad and I turned the external hard drive on and felt a shock. I didn't...
3 answers |
515251 tn?1254446801
hi i was just curious if anyone has been diagnose w alopecia areata where you lose patches of hair....I am experiencing it again...I have...
3 answers |
OK I have a sharp pain that runs from the side of my neck all the up to my temple. Also I do have anxiety really bad. This pain happens ...
3 answers |
I've been stressed and have had anxiety now for the past 5/6 weeks thinking I have something that I may not have. But the fact that ther...
15915009 tn?1460860893
I'm in my last year of high school and have homework each night (with the few instances of no homework days). I'm doing 4 academics (unle...
4 answers |
It all started a month ago when I had a sudden onset of a terrible period, bloating in both upper and lower abdomen, and this gurgly feel...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Every time I shower my skin on my legs and arms (and now increasingly on my lower back) gets incredibly itchy. There is no rash that app...
9 answers |
Hey guy I had a sexual encounter about 3 months ago & I convinced my self I had HIV even tho all my test were coming back negative. I fou...
2 answers |
I'm trying to come off citalapram 40mg and want to try kava kava as a replacement but can I take them together? I have the same problem...
3 answers |
When I get stressed or overwhelmed and frustrated I dig at my back. Nothing is there but I dig until the release from the blood calms me ...
2 answers |
When I get stressed or overwhelmed and frustrated I dig at my back. Nothing is there but I dig until the release from the blood calms me ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank