Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
21 - 40 (of 1285) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm not sure if I should tell anyone about how much I stress. I'm pretty young (teenager) and I will get stressed about the littles th...
2 answers |
Loosing eyebrows - what is this!?!?! I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out) a few years ago, bu...
3 answers | 1 comment |
feels like bugs are crawling up my legs and nothing is there. Is that nerves or what
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, I'm a student at University and I'm suffering from a lot of stress during the exams. Do you have any suggestion to ma...
3 answers |
Hey guys, I'm in year 11 in high school and my stress is going through the roof. I'm not normally a stressed person and normally I don't ...
Hi everyone ,my concerns are about getting hiv ,,,on 4th april i visited a women (she works for rupee for not a typical csw ) .i use cond...
1 answer |
My anxiety and anger management is getting worse. It feels like I'm stuck in hell. I've gone to counselling 3 times. It's getting worse a...
3 answers |
I had an experience with another male whom I did not know where he was on top of me rubbing our penises together. He remained flaccid du...
2 answers |
Hi.. I have got the pain in the middle of the head since almost 7 years by now.the pain could by felt by touch. I was stressed badly des ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had a high risk sex encounter in Panamá, during rsex act, my condom slipped off so I've been worried sick since I came back, I cant sle...
|
Sometimes when I'm especially angry, I start to get faint. My mind clouds, and I feel... wierd. It's hard to explain... but I used to ha...
5 answers |
Is it possible to get Bells Palsey again
4 answers |
hi I'm 16 yrs old, and lately i haven't been feeling myself. 3 weeks ago my grandma came over and visited us & while she was here I would...
1 answer |
For the last eight months I have had white spots appear around tiny red cappilaries on my arms and legs. They come and go and are often a...
16045532 tn?1445059395
I had bad time for 5months now I was suspected myself that myb I have hep be but I tested is negative. hep b 22weeks after serious exposu...
5 answers |
I was not well for past 6 months. I had to go to my parents to get diagnosis for.my persistent low grade fever . I nearly changed 6 doct...
358304 tn?1409713092
I'm 32 male. I have a LONG history of an anxiety disorder. I was put on ativan and other trial antidepressants for about 5 years. I quit ...
Allow me to start by saying this has been going on since November. A few days after allowing my boyfriend to finger me with saliva as lub...
|
So its been a few months and I am in stress. I have this weird feeling in me. I get very emotional at times and want to cry. Also, on the...
1 answer |
I have this weird stomach problem in which I'm really hungry but can't eat a thing. This started when I was 14 and then disappeared withi...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources