Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
61 - 80 (of 1285) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, the Past year my wife has had her teeth pulled and went to a Full Denture, i have noticed that her lower jaw moves side to side in...
Hi guys I am getting married in a few weeks so excited , but Naw I have invited a few work ppl only to the evening party but Naw really r...
4 answers |
11464625 tn?1422864772
Wasn't too sure what category this falls under but this situation has made me really stressed. I am a 23 male healthy. When i was younge...
5 answers |
Hi. I am 14 years old and going into the ninth grade. I'm sorry for the length of this, I just need help. Read all please. I've ...
1 answer |
I've been having this tightness, something stuck in my throat feeling for a few months now. It starts in the morning when I wake up till ...
10 answers |
Every day I go to work and have to clean and have been worrying about everything and I have no support system at all and am becoming depr...
1 answer |
my little girl is almost 6 and still wetting herself and i dont know how to help her its day and night i have tryed every thing i can thi...
2 answers |
Hi, i get recurring cold sores, that i treat with topical zovirax. Recently, i had a pretty bad one on my left upper lip,. At the same ti...
2 answers |
Hi I have extreme health anxiety. If i had any small problem in my body i started to thinking of it every time and get tensed. due t...
Hi everyone. I posted many months back about my boyfriend who was aroused by his mother. No one on this site believed my post, thinking...
1 answer |
just over a year ago I went to check on my 48 year old brother as he hadn't been returning my calls. When I managed to get into his flat ...
3 answers |
My symptoms stared with a strong headache, then in three days time I stared to cough still having this headache. Then I started having a ...
1 answer |
Hi, to start of, i'm 18 male from Australia. I've been going through signs and symptoms which have been affecting my life greatly. Th...
1 answer |
I am having some stress and anxiety related problems of late. I had few sessions with a counselor and as per her suggestion, I met a ...
2 answers |
Iam the type I guy that stresses a lot I have bad anxiety and u worry to much I recently got a oral thrush and white tounge can my stress...
Hi Guys, I have an exposure in massage parlour on mar 08. I checked with prevention hiv community they said NO RISK . But mind is still ...
1 answer |
how to stop potty accidents and should i get mad at my 5 year old for wetting herself i know shes doing it accident
1 answer |
hi my name is angel i have two kids my young is 1 and my oldest is 5 and i was wanting to know why my 5 year old is still wetting herself...
8 answers |
Hello All, First off, thank you for reading my post and I apologize for how long it is. For the last year and a half I have basically...
6 answers |
I am a 54 year old woman. Three years ago my boyfriend called me at work and I was in a meeting. When I got out, I returned the call an...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources