Aa
A
A
Close

Stress Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

61 - 80 (of 1248) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey here it goes I'm 20year olds I been stress since I was little after a while it I don't stress anymore but when I was hit by a car I havent been myself at all every time a car drive behind or in front I start freaking out and stress ...
godprayforme | Last answer
I lost my 24 yr old brother 2 yrs back in a fatal road accident, he was very close to me. I was very much dependent on him for his suggestion and support towards me on leading & making decisions in my life. Since then I fear that, if my ...
rr136235 | Last answer
Hello, my name is Justin I'm 32 and this problem has been happening on and off for the last 5 years I don't know if anyone else has this happening to them...But when I see my family drive off after I say good bye... I would have a ...
JD1982 | Last answer
11679074_tn?1420361316
I had a dream that I suddenly appeared in My Restroom and I saw a shadow behind my shower curtain I alowly went to investigate and suddenly the shadow jumped out at me suffocating me with my shower curtain pounding me in the chest and I ...
MrsMckibben25 | Last answer
I've been going through a lot of stressful situations lately, but I don't seem to have mental issues, just physical issues. I feel sick most of the time and I have no appetite at all. I eat only because I have to and after I usuall...
Sheisun | Last answer
Please help us make a change! Our names are Daniel & Lior. We're launching a new blog shortly with a clear purpose to help people relieve stress and grow from it. We see it as a life mission and are excited to start our path in it. ...
LiorAvn | Last answer
7 months ago I was out running when my foot cracked, i didn't roll it or step on un-even ground. I put my foot down as i would any other time. After having an X-Ray, I was told I had a stress fracture at the base of the fifth metatarsal,...
davex45 | Last answer
I have not had a period in years, and recently I took medication for a stress test and I began to have a period is that normal
norma4767 | Last answer
10800277_tn?1412891503
Hello, I would like to know how to stop stressing, I have.... Exams, Fall outs and Family stuff.... When I stress, I get eczema and spots... Can someone give me idea's how I could stop please
AutisimGirl2 | Last answer
Please help us make a change! Our names are Daniel & Lior. We're launching a new blog shortly with a clear purpose to help people relieve stress and grow from it. We see it as a life mission and are excited to start our path in ...
LiorAvn | Posted
11025355_tn?1416999157
a year ago i was on zoloft after dislocating my shoulder and waking up with numbness in my skull ... for 3 monthss it was like it til i met a chiropractor who showed me proof it was my c1 and he cracked my neck into place 3 weeks l...
jonny_woods | Last answer
One day I'm fine and go to the gym and then jog 2 miles than walk 2 miles home, then the next day can barely get out of bed and keep my eyes open, also have been getting shortness of breath while running or going up stairs any ideas thanks
Joshshamous | Last answer
1236893_tn?1408490528
#1 Lavender, has a soothing and calming effect. It stops irritability and wakes up the immune system. This is why lavender is used in aromatherapy sessions. Lavender also has anti-bacterial properties and this can come in handy when the...
gymdandee | Last answer
Hello, For the last 3.5 years, my life has been one s*** storm after another. It started when my mom passed away at the age of 52. My sister and I had to handle most of the funeral arrangements, because our Dad was not able to do it me...
jenzbugrulz1978 | Last answer
10514421_tn?1412446473
As a new college student,I'm finding a lot of new stressful situations.My financial aid is coming in slowly,making my family having to scratch up ways to pay for what is needed during the wait.Along with the financial struggles,I'm an ar...
Noxic | Last answer
My 3 year old child says she wants to go home, when we are home. She has been saying this off and on for at least the last year. She can't explain to me what she means by "I want to go home." It scares me. What does that mean? Is it...
fatherson | Last answer
Hi. Im not sure what really happened to me. my husband and i have been fighting lately about small things. But whats difficult is we are not really fixing the problems . we just let it pass by . but i cant forget them. so everytime we fi...
anj02 | Last answer
Hi. First, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Jana. Hello folks. :) So. I have problems with nervousness, fear, and paranoia. I am over-emotional and have crying/laughing/angry/lonely/hyper/exhausted bouts in an average day w/o me...
JanaPetersen | Last answer
I have been picking at my scalp relentlessly until it bleeds sometimes and I cant sleep very well at night but sometimes I sleep like 15 hours a day. can I get medication for this?
queen_of_self_diagnosis | Last answer
Hi I don't know if I'm posting in the right section but here goes. I am 29 years old and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in May of this year. I had been skipping doses of my medication because I had become hyperthyroid and I admitted t...
Sunny537 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...