Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
81 - 100 (of 1277) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
758077 tn?1282599161
Hi there, I have been on Zopiclone for the past 3 years from cronic insomnia, which has worked very well up until the past two months, I...
5 answers |
Can stress and axiety cause body aches
7 answers |
does anyone get chets pain when they get stressed out at times? the other day at work was stresfula nd i had slight chest pain., i wen...
4 answers |
It is 3:00 am and I just woke up and not able to go back to sleep. I've been feeling very weird these past days and I have no idea why. ...
5 answers |
So I will give u a quick background check of me, I'm a 36yr old female and have been suffering from panic and depression since I was 17.....
1 answer |
10704465 tn?1412130423
Hey guys, I've been under a great deal of stress for the last ten years and haven't had too much trouble coping with it. I've been throug...
10 answers |
How do I go about asking questions who do I talk to feel lost in a sea of fear and reality of it once time I fill my heart hurting every ...
2 answers |
Ps
I am currently on an antidepressant and see you psychiatrist my post follows
1 answer |
Hey here it goes I'm 20year olds I been stress since I was little after a while it I don't stress anymore but when I was hit by a car I h...
3 answers |
I lost my 24 yr old brother 2 yrs back in a fatal road accident, he was very close to me. I was very much dependent on him for his sugges...
3 answers |
Hello, my name is Justin I'm 32 and this problem has been happening on and off for the last 5 years I don't know if anyone else has ...
5 answers |
11679074 tn?1420361316
I had a dream that I suddenly appeared in My Restroom and I saw a shadow behind my shower curtain I alowly went to investigate and sudden...
4 answers |
I've been going through a lot of stressful situations lately, but I don't seem to have mental issues, just physical issues. I feel sick...
4 answers |
Please help us make a change! Our names are Daniel & Lior. We're launching a new blog shortly with a clear purpose to help people rel...
2 answers |
7 months ago I was out running when my foot cracked, i didn't roll it or step on un-even ground. I put my foot down as i would any other ...
1 answer |
I have not had a period in years, and recently I took medication for a stress test and I began to have a period is that normal
3 answers |
10800277 tn?1412891503
Hello, I would like to know how to stop stressing, I have.... Exams, Fall outs and Family stuff.... When I stress, I get eczema and...
5 answers |
Please help us make a change! Our names are Daniel & Lior. We're launching a new blog shortly with a clear purpose to help people...
11025355 tn?1416999157
a year ago i was on zoloft after dislocating my shoulder and waking up with numbness in my skull ... for 3 monthss it was like it til...
6 answers |
One day I'm fine and go to the gym and then jog 2 miles than walk 2 miles home, then the next day can barely get out of bed and keep my e...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources