Aa
A
A
Close
Stress Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
81 - 100 (of 1265) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been going through a lot of stressful situations lately, but I don't seem to have mental issues, just physical issues. I feel sick...
4 answers |
Please help us make a change! Our names are Daniel & Lior. We're launching a new blog shortly with a clear purpose to help people rel...
2 answers |
7 months ago I was out running when my foot cracked, i didn't roll it or step on un-even ground. I put my foot down as i would any other ...
1 answer |
I have not had a period in years, and recently I took medication for a stress test and I began to have a period is that normal
3 answers |
10800277 tn?1412891503
Hello, I would like to know how to stop stressing, I have.... Exams, Fall outs and Family stuff.... When I stress, I get eczema and...
5 answers |
Please help us make a change! Our names are Daniel & Lior. We're launching a new blog shortly with a clear purpose to help people...
11025355 tn?1416999157
a year ago i was on zoloft after dislocating my shoulder and waking up with numbness in my skull ... for 3 monthss it was like it til...
6 answers |
One day I'm fine and go to the gym and then jog 2 miles than walk 2 miles home, then the next day can barely get out of bed and keep my e...
1 answer |
1236893 tn?1408490528
#1 Lavender, has a soothing and calming effect. It stops irritability and wakes up the immune system. This is why lavender is used in aro...
1 answer |
Hello, For the last 3.5 years, my life has been one s*** storm after another. It started when my mom passed away at the age of 52. My si...
3 answers |
10514421 tn?1412446473
As a new college student,I'm finding a lot of new stressful situations.My financial aid is coming in slowly,making my family having to sc...
1 answer |
My 3 year old child says she wants to go home, when we are home. She has been saying this off and on for at least the last year. She ca...
2 answers |
Hi. Im not sure what really happened to me. my husband and i have been fighting lately about small things. But whats difficult is we are ...
4 answers |
Hi. First, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Jana. Hello folks. :) So. I have problems with nervousness, fear, and paranoia. I am...
1 answer |
I have been picking at my scalp relentlessly until it bleeds sometimes and I cant sleep very well at night but sometimes I sleep like 15 ...
2 answers |
Hi I don't know if I'm posting in the right section but here goes. I am 29 years old and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in May of this...
17 answers |
Hi, im a 19 year old girl, a type of person who loves to mingle with everyone, meet new friends and attend rave parties. I love that life...
2 answers |
I have, since I can remember, been anxious and under stress. My lymphocyte count has usually been a little below the low range, ie., 20-...
2 answers |
Hello, I am writing because I have, for several years, been on a 150 mg/day dosage of Sertraline. I moved in the middle of August and ac...
2 answers |
The skin around my eyes has become little bit red.I am 23 years old, white male and over the past year my eyelids have become darker, and...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources