Aa
A
A
Close

Success Stories Community

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

1 - 20 (of 96) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For over 3 1/2 years (since I had my daughter) I have dealt with a range of symptoms : brain fog, feeling "off", feeling dizzy, feeling like im gonna pass out (eyes are dilated when this happens), heart palpitations, tingling, numbness, ...
Sandyjn | Posted
1657684_tn?1307378635
I had suffered from bell's palsy before, not more than a half a year ago. bell's palsy is a facial disease in which some part of the face is paralyzed. im not sure if it can become the whole face but in my case, half my face got paralyse...
nicole698 | Last answer
757137_tn?1347200053
A few years ago my varicose veins had become so bad that I had a sac of purplish-black blood hanging from each ankle. Very scary to look at. The veins were on the verge of ulcerating. They have since been cured without vein ligations or ...
allmymarbles | Last answer
Cysts on scalp- what is procedure like to remove, I was told not cancerous, feels like a soft marble; Can I continue to color my hair after? will I lose hair and become bald in those areas. Thank you
acctmom54 | Posted
174945_tn?1201601354
Do you have a scalp cyst? I did for about ten years until recently. It felt like a marble under my scalp, about two inches above my left ear. Dr. said don't worry about it (scar tissure, benign cyst, etc.) Well, it decided to erupt one m...
bluowl | Last answer
i am a 38 yr old female just diagnosed with a tectal glioma, grade 2 astrocytoma 10mm. I am having a hard time finding info on this. The neuro-oncologist says its rare for an adult to have a tectal glioma. Does anyone have any knowledge ...
surreal5 | Last answer
Share if you or someone you know have successfully cured NAFLD. Thanks!
Naash799 | Posted
Hi everyone. First of all, those of you who suffer head pains and get the "pass off" from your doctors have my greatest empathy. Two years ago, my husband had a sudden onset of atypical "migraines" after he had a severe sinus infection b...
medicmommy | Last answer
its been a month now that i have quite smoking and feeling so good in life now.. its like all silly pains are going away slowly slowly and am feeling more energetic in life.. am so glad that i made the decision to quit as early as poss...
ash009 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Has MedHelp helped you improve your health using our trackers, apps or communities? Would you like to share your story with others? We'd love to hear it! If you're interested, please email immedhelphealthy[at]gmail[dot]com and give us yo...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
I'm 6w2d pregnant and have been diagnosed with a small subchorionic hemorrhage of size 14×3mm. Doctor said it is of high risk for the baby. Worried alot :( Want to know is it curable and how much are the success rates. PLEASE HELP! :'(
Aish_wannabemommy | Last answer
757137_tn?1347200053
Exactly one year ago my left eye was 20/100 and my right eye 20/70. I had cataracts in both eyes, macular degeneration in the left eye and arcus senilis in both. Just this week I went to the retinologist again. My left eye had gone fr...
allmymarbles | Last answer
Ok so after doctors found pcos on me they swore up n down I wasent going to be able to have a baby becouse I needed provera to start my period so I literatly planned when my period would come.. But after 6 months of not taking provera an...
Lolisandbaby | Posted
Sun is a great weight killer. It motivates you to go out, shop, walk, disciver fashion, try on new things and enjoy the heat! It worked for me. I lost 10kg in 3 month and a half from a summer trip in Africa. I stopped obsessing about my ...
newsexyD_2014 | Last answer
my wife was paralyzed c-6 c-7 in a car accident in oct. 2010 and has normal use of her arms and hands and not suppose too..... And then she is gaining feeling in her legs..... Anyone else know anything????
csb87 | Last answer
2146732_tn?1418852707
I really didn't know whet to go with this, but prayer worked for me! I had been trying since.June to.find a new home dor.myself and my children. I was starting to run out of options. Right before thanksgiving. I found two. One.fell tgrou...
D_Snead35 | Last answer
I have a resting heart rate of 36-38 and am asymptomatic. I don't pass out or get dizzy after exercise or any time. I am 73 years old and run 30 miles a week and run in 5K and 10K races. My cardiologist wants to put a pacemaker in beca...
juddkopp | Last answer
Almost 3 years ago now I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. I was only 18 when I started getting symptoms. I had went to doctors and emergency rooms within a week but they all told me it was a stomach flu. I wish it was that simple. ...
Crazychick19 | Last answer
Looking forward to reading some positive stories about the many issues out there....Thanks for being here!
brokerkim | Last answer
547368_tn?1440545385
As one of the CLs on the Pain Management Forum and a long time Chronic Pain patient myself I respond to posts and try to help. As a member of the medical field I want to be as accurate as possible with my responses; therefore I often sp...
Tuckamore | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Success Stories Community Resources