Success Stories Community
About This Community:

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
jonathan_PTRPApr 25, 2008
By AEGGOF Blank
Thank-you so much for the information on mammography. I just had my first mammogram this past Monday. I just got the ...
jdesouzaMay 08, 2008
CreativeCarolMay 07, 2008
By Cleveland Mom Blank
I am a frequent reader of the Doctor-Patient forum moderated by Dr. Kevin Kennedy. I am also a clinical social worke...
By Sandy M Blank
Dear Med Help: My 6 yr. old son suddenly began jerking in various parts of his body one night and after a trip to ...
173939_tn?1333221450
By Trialanderror Blank
The MedHelp forums have helped me tremendously in an unexpected way. I am a fairly new immigrant to North America and...
By mayflowers Blank
I think that medhelp.org is great. I have worked out so many issues that I can truly say I have overcome a lot of s...
Mondrie12Feb 14, 2008
MInute MaidJan 01, 2008
drivencrazyDec 12, 2007
By Carol 1 Blank
I just want to say thank you for having such a website for people. I was looking on the HIV forum and got EVERY answ...
By ritu184 Blank
My mother is 46 yrs old..she is suffering from ataxia from the past 4 years. she is having problems coordinating her ...
By Melodie328i Blank
At age 53, my husband has now been diagnosed with a grade 2 and 3 glioma. It is 2" wide and 4" deep and is located i...
By BK2005 Blank
THANK YOU! I just want to tell you what a great service you are providing by having doctors answer questions via ...
jdtmDec 02, 2007
By lynn0824 Blank
Hi, I am a 28 year old mother of two. I suffered from a little bit of BDD in College. IT was because of my face ...
By seille Blank
Dear Doctor my mum has been feeling arthralgia for the last three years . she was feeling the pain at the knee joint...
By riverqn6 Blank
I actually don't have a question, but a "success story"......I suffered with Lyme Disease for 3 years....on and off a...
18954_tn?1314301717
TexheartNov 10, 2007
lovemychrisSep 04, 2007
By Pam Blank
My husband had a major heart attack back in 1993 and had to have a defibrillator implanted shortly thereafter. About...
By sunsarethebest Blank
The forum looks great with all the new changes. It definatley is the elite medical website feedback out there
By Michael Blank
Your forum is amazing! I stumbled across it when I was looking for information about eye pain I was having. Within ...
By Brightlight06 Blank
Thank you for your open and honest answers to my questions. I am happy to say I have scheduled an appointment with my...
By JH82307 Blank
Dear Med Help, For the last 5 years my son in-law battled a grade 3 mixed astrocytoma brain tumor. He died last ye...
By Paul F Blank
Namaste Med Help, I have used your service with good effect and have found and will find it invaluable in the fut...
By Michael Blank
I was diagnosed with MVP [Mitral Valve Prolapse] with severe regurgitation. I had no previous heart problems except ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Success Stories Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank