Aa
A
A
Close
Success Stories Community
This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.
41 - 60 (of 97) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
After having surgery, again, a few months ago, I was left feeling more "deformed" than I had ever been before. Normally this would not ha...
1 answer |
690327 tn?1255358111
Christmas miracles do happen, even in Clarksdale. If you look at 15-year-old Johnny Buster today, you would never think he couldn...
585414 tn?1288944902
I'd personally like to thank the staff at Medhelp for answering my question about Zofran. Before I was taking Zofran I had severe myoclon...
498222 tn?1230845200
Since this is under the category of "Success Stories" I'd like to share how I quit alcohol 20 years ago. I didn't go through AA or any s...
2 answers |
Dear MedHelp: Your site helped me so much and I am glad to write to you to tell you that I appreciate the work you do. I started ha...
3 answers |
Thank-you so much for the information on mammography. I just had my first mammogram this past Monday. I just got the phone call that I ne...
2 answers |
I am a frequent reader of the Doctor-Patient forum moderated by Dr. Kevin Kennedy. I am also a clinical social worker. I have benefited...
4 answers |
Dear Med Help: My 6 yr. old son suddenly began jerking in various parts of his body one night and after a trip to the ER and a visit w...
1 answer |
173939 tn?1333221450
The MedHelp forums have helped me tremendously in an unexpected way. I am a fairly new immigrant to North America and since the majority ...
1 answer |
I think that medhelp.org is great. I have worked out so many issues that I can truly say I have overcome a lot of stuff that I wouldn't...
1 answer |
I just want to say thank you for having such a website for people. I was looking on the HIV forum and got EVERY answer to EVERY question...
4 answers |
My mother is 46 yrs old..she is suffering from ataxia from the past 4 years. she is having problems coordinating her body movements...lik...
At age 53, my husband has now been diagnosed with a grade 2 and 3 glioma. It is 2" wide and 4" deep and is located in the dominant left ...
THANK YOU! I just want to tell you what a great service you are providing by having doctors answer questions via your site. It was a ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 28 year old mother of two. I suffered from a little bit of BDD in College. IT was because of my face and acne but once i ...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor my mum has been feeling arthralgia for the last three years . she was feeling the pain at the knee joint before now but now ...
I actually don't have a question, but a "success story"......I suffered with Lyme Disease for 3 years....on and off antibiotics. I would...
18954 tn?1314301717
Pam
My husband had a major heart attack back in 1993 and had to have a defibrillator implanted shortly thereafter. About 2 years ago during ...
2 answers |
The forum looks great with all the new changes. It definatley is the elite medical website feedback out there
Your forum is amazing! I stumbled across it when I was looking for information about eye pain I was having. Within hours of my question...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Success Stories Community Resources