Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Success Stories Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our forums list to find the appropriate forum for your question.
When I joined the Depression Community last November I was in a terrible state. I had just re-started my anti-depressant medication, and...
I experience the loss of vision in my right eye after aneurysm surgery on 12/07; the surgeon had no explanation of what happened and has ...
hi,i havnt been here in a while but i used to use this as a support system or to gain some info on what i was going thru, well first af...
Well, in the last year i've gone through a hell of alot, my best friend betrayed me and lied to me. I lost the girl i loved to him, and i...
Well we dont get many success stories do we, and some good ones printed below, however I wanted to let you know a small one, I have had, ...
Hey you fabulous people who give wonderful input and help for others in need , give us also some success stories you must have had them l...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.